• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! I am in love with your name fills!!

I would like to request a name fill that says
Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Emily. If possible can you make each word with a different background.

Happy - Minnie yellow background
2nd - pooh and friends
Birthday - Minnie and friends
Princess -princess blue background
Emily - princess pink background

May I also request a name fill for the number 9580 using the background Captain Mickey and friends. (I am unable to post a link to you photo, but it is the background you used on picture number 130, dream 2011)

Thank you so much in advance for all of your hard work!!! :)

ashtonjedimickyPPMentos.jpg

ashtonjedimickeyPPSmallMM1.jpg

aidanfab5PPSmallMM.jpg

aidanfab5PPMentos.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes[/QUOTE]

Hi Mandy,

I just went to print these and realized they aren't the size I need. It's my fault for not specifying... we're using the large M & M containers.

I know it's a lot to ask, but is there any way you could update them for us? We leave in two days so I totally understand if you can't! I can just enlarge the ones I have and use it...

Thanks so much for your help with everything! All of your other designs worked out great! :thumbsup2

Mandy,

I don't know how I missed your reply to my post looking for one of these invites! Thanks so much! Can I trouble you to make me two of these? I'm not sure yet which ADR we'll use--depends on how late our flight gets in on the 24th. Can you make them to say:

Hola Vercesi Girls!

The first one is for:

Friday, August 24th 2012
at 7:15 p.m.

The second one is for:

Saturday, August 25th 2012
at 5:45 p.m.

We leave pretty soon and I want to try to get things printed in the next week or so. If you can't do it, no problem!

Many thanks in advance!

Gina

Hello, Mandy! In February of 2013 my family and I are taken our 2nd trip to Disney World and I wanted to make us matching tshirts.
When you get the time could I please get one Mickey head with the name JARED?

Could I get three Minnie heads with the name(s), JAMIE, ALYSSA & ABBY?

Since I am new it won't let me post a link of the mickey heads but they are number 117 & 118 in your photobucket album.

Also, is there anyway you could add the year 2013 into one of the ears? If not, no biggie. Thank you for your time and for making these, it's very much appreciated!

Hi Mandy.......a couple of months ago you did some name and number fills for me and they turned out wonderful. Thanks so much for those. Anyway, they came out so well that my boys are asking for a couple of more. They are really into having their shirts look like jerseys with a name and number on the back. The only thing is that it is really short notice as we leave on Sunday :dance3: So if you are unable to get to it, I completely understand, but I told my boys I would ask. So, with all that said , we are looking for the numbers '3' and '24' and the name 'Charette' in a baseball design. Thanks again.

HI Mandy-

My Mom and I are surprising the kids with a trip to the Polynesian in Jan 2013!!

I would love to get the Mickey heads with the Poly flower designs if you don't mind.

Tina- in purple

JoAnn- in teal

Alex- in blue

Adam- in red

Nathan- in green.

At your convenience and thank you much in advance.

Hi Mandy,
your work is AMAZING!!!!

We are leaving for vacation 8/24/12 so I don't know if there is enough time to do this but can you do for me:

Mickey head with Magic Kingdom designs that says "Krzyzanowski Family Vacation 2012"

Large M&M containers:

Ashley's Pressed Coins - Star Wars Mickey (if you could find Spiderman Mickey that would be even better)

Cassie's Pressed Coins - Muppets design

Name fills:

Keith - Stitch Fan
Julie - Donald fan
Ashley - Sorcerer Mickey fan
Cassie - Minnie Mouse fan
Krzyzanowski - with all four parks (my husband loves Epcot the best)

This stuff is great and I can't wait to surprise my family!

Thanks so much ahead of time.
Julie

Mandy, could I please have BBB invite with the name Heather for Sept. 19th at 6:00 pm. Thank you very much : )

I love your designs you are very talented!!! Could I also get your Tye Dyed Mickey Head with the following names.
Ron
Kathy
Debbie
Katie
Mark
David
Heather

Your DISigns are adorable! Could I get a few please?

First, could I get some name fills like this one:
mickeynfbev1.jpg

I like this style a lot! Anyways...could I get the above Mickey image with the name Cole? The other ones I'd like (if possible) would be:

Donald with the name Tony
Belle (could it be just Belle without the Beast) with the name Meghan
Jasmine with the name Madison

Would it also be possible to get a Mickey Head like this one:
perrymh.jpg

I would need the name Cole again but I'm not sure on the character. He's only 1 years old and he doesn't have a favorite yet. Could you possibly do Nemo? We don't need the year and Walt Disney World on the bottom though.

Thank you so much!

Hey Mandy! I just love so many of the designs you have!! I wanted to ask you for 2 things if you have the time.

Could I ask for a welcome letter addressed to Nathan, Tanner, Gracelynn, & Daniel? We are staying at the Art of Animation Lion King suite from Jan.2 through Jan. 7. I was hoping to have it Lion King themed if possible.

Can I also get a dinner invite to Teppan Edo on Jan. 5th at 5:30pm? Ive seen some others before but was hoping you could make it more Mickey or Disney?

Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to brighten ours!! :goodvibes

Let me know if you need anything changed up:

nathanlionkingaoalet.jpg

tedoinvite.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! I absolutely love your designs, I hope you'll have time to fill a few for us before we leave on the 25th of this month.

If you can, I would love
- a Stitch name fill for Carina,
- Chip n Dale name fill for Caroline
- Perry the Platypus Agent magnet for Luke
- True Princess Snow White for Carina
- and a Belle for Caroline.

If it's too short notice it's no problem! I'll look for you next cruise instead. :lmao:

HOpe you have a great trip!

carolineBelleTruePrincess.jpg

carinaSnowTruePrincess.jpg

agentluke.jpg

carinaStitch.jpg

carolineChipDale.jpg

Mandy,
Could i Please have all of these We will be there jan 5th -11th 2013
Where ever names go can you please put Brittany and Kylie. This is a suprise christmas gift and if you could help me i would really appreciate it. im going to make a scrap book for them to open with these images and invites. Thats how im going to tell the christmas morning.
I love your work and this will make it a great suprise for them.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/kolmmsurprise.jpg

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/chloewelcomeprincess.jpg

On this one can you replace the character names to little mermaid, nemo and lion king characters. she dosnt know cars characters.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/AofA1.jpg

Before we go to crt jan 6 we have a reservation for bbb to turn her into a little cinderella. her appointment is at 8:05. Invatation to it would be awsome thank you!
We have reservations jan 6th CRT at 10:00 am. I didnt see that invataion. Would love to have one if you do

We have reservations here at 10:50 jan 9th
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/jordanakershus.jpg

Here jan 7th at 8:05
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/brandontusker.jpg

Here jan 10th at 6: 10pm
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/gianna1900pf.jpg

This one just to Kylie Mahoney
from baltimore Md to orlando fl
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/Airline Tickets/airlinetemplatebelle.jpg

This one just to Brittany Mahoney
baltimore md to orlando
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ckets/airlinetemplate2minnieairwaysreagan.jpg

This one to Kylie
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/Stroller Tags/englarrstroller.jpg

Also need dinner reservation invatation for Be our guest January 8th. No time

Chef mickeys on the 5th of january at 5:10

I didnt see invataions to those places. So if you have them or could make them that would be great!

Also this is a christmas present from me could you please make a suprise your going to disney with all the characters and pricesses and put KYLIE WE HEARD YOUR DAD IS TAKING YOU TO DISNEY WORLD FOR CHRISTMAS see ya soon and have mickeys signiture.

Thanks you.

Here is the first batch. What dates do you want for the airline tickets?

brtitanyAofA.jpg

bourguestinvite1.jpg

kylieBBBinvite.jpg

britttusker.jpg

brittwelcomeprincess.jpg

brittSurpriseDLP6.jpg

brittCRTinvite.jpg

brittcminvite.jpg

brittBBBinvite.jpg

britt1900pf.jpg

britt1akershusinvite.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Would you have time to personalize some Hogwart's acceptance letters for my late September Disney vacation?

I would need 2, for the following:

Ms. Jordan Russell on one

and

Ms. Sophie, Shea and Skyler Gulino on the second.

Thanks so much in advance!

Mollie

Sure thing!

sopphieHogwartsALGreen1.jpg

jordanHogwartsALGreen1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter