• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,
I am looking for an invite / welcome letter to Art Of Animation. We are staying in a Cars Suite. We will be there from 8/14 - 8/19. Names: Ethan Nancy and Debbie.

I also would like to request an invite for the pirate league makeover with Jake and the neverland pirates for:
Ethan on 8/12/12 at 10:05am

Thanks for your creative help :lovestruc

Hey Mandy not sure if my request was lost:confused3, this is my last desperate attempt to get these 2 invites as we are leaving tomorrow. No worries if you are to busy to get them done:)

Thanks
Nancy

Hey Mandy! I just love so many of the designs you have!! I wanted to ask you for 2 things if you have the time.

Could I ask for a welcome letter addressed to Nathan, Tanner, Gracelynn, & Daniel? We are staying at the Art of Animation Lion King suite from Jan.2 through Jan. 7. I was hoping to have it Lion King themed if possible.

Can I also get a dinner invite to Teppan Edo on Jan. 5th at 5:30pm? Ive seen some others before but was hoping you could make it more Mickey or Disney?

Thank you SO much for taking time out of your day to brighten ours!! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy! All of your disigns ;) are amazing! We are gearing up for our first (including me) trip to disney on 8/25. I have become addicted to the boards, and I apologize if my post isn't politically correct, however I was hoping you could make some disigns for our trip.

May I please have a Cinderella "true princess' pictures with the name Zoe?

Also, if possible may we have your beautiful name designs like the one below? Thank you so much in advance! We are so excited! Officially 25 days to go!

Corey - Phineas & Ferb
Nicole - Stitch
Kris - Mike Wazowski
Zoe - Nightmare before Christmas

i1119.photobucket.com/
albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/tinknfborder.jpg

Thanks - Nicole

Hello Mandy!
Your disigns are amazing, I read at the beginning of the thread that you were just starting on making these...I think you've mastered it!
May I please have some name fills for our cruise in September? I am not sure if you have all these fills, if not, just let me know and I will think of another one...
Amy Magic Kingdom-purple
Chris Grumpy-blue
Alexander Phineas and Ferb-red
Nicholas Woody blue
Joe Buzz Lightyear-green
Mary Kate princesses-pink
Connie Cinderella
Tom Prince Charming
Tommy Mickey
Colin Stitch
Daniella princesses
Christopher pooh
Miss Joan Nana
Would you please also make a stroller tag for Christopher with Mickey?
Thank you SO much for being such a magical person!
Amy

Thank you so much Mandy. All of your designs that you did for my family are just awesome! God Bless! Julie

I love these but I don't have enough posts to pm you. I don't know if you can pm me with the link but I would love to see more of your designs. Thanks so much.

Hi Mandy

I was wondering would it be possible to have some luggage tags made up please?
I love the designer princess ones

Could I have
2 x Snow White
1 to say Kizzy and 1 to say Elaine
And on the back could it say If found please call __________ with a space for the phone number

2 x Belle
1 to say Kizzy and 1 to say Elaine
And on the back could it say If found please call __________ with a space for the phone number

And finally
1 x Rex from Toy Story
to say James

Thanks so very much and if it is too much changing around please say.

Kiz

These are amazing! I know I asked for shirt designs earlier... if it would be okay to ask for a couple more of your designs I really love to get a welcome letter to Jessa from the Princesses and also a stroller/luggage tag design. I love the castle tags. Thank You so much for helping make our heart wish come true!

Hi Mandy :wave2: Forgot one more I'm sorry Can I please have 2 name fills?

Marty (Goofy)
JoAnne (Tinkerbell)
Thanks so much again! :goodvibes

Amazing work Mandy! We are taking our 4 yo granddaughter to WDW for her 1st trip just like my Grandma took me for my first trip in 1972. Sadly Grandma died 3 yrs ago and cannot share this with us. I was hoping you could create 3 letter fill-ins for our trip the 3rd week of Sept. I want to use baby or sky blue shirts.
Jessa in Princesses
Nana in Princesses
Papaw in a Prince design

I thought I had posted earlier today but I don't see it so I must've made a mistake! I hope you have the time to help make our Heart Wish come true! Thanks so much for sharing your talent and time!

Sure Michelle!

toniDPrincess.jpg

ryleighDPrincess.jpg

michelleDPrincess.jpg

ryleighRapunzelTruePrincess.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Mandy,

I want to say that your designs are amazing and I love them all. I don't know if our trip is too soon (we are leaving on August 3rd) but if it's possible for you to create some designs we'd be thrilled.

Name Fills:
Cheyenne - scattered name fill with the designer princesses and an Eeyore one
Alyssa, scattered name fill with designer princesses and one with stitch
Jacob, scattered name fill with CARS characters
Matt, scattered name fill with pirates and a regular name fill with pirates
Jennifer, scattered name fill with stitch and a regular one with the villians
Andrew, scattered name fill with Star Wars Characters, regular one with pirates
Grandpa, a regular name fill with Winnie the Pooh

Other Stuff (if you can get to it)
Pressed Penny cover - Jacob with Stitch
I love your Family Vacation 2012 - could you add Cassini Family to it and the dates August 4th - August 14th? and also the same one but with Scudder Family on it and the dates are August 3rd - August 10th?

I think that's it and if you can only do the name fills that would still be great! Thanks so much
Jennifer

Hi Mandy - I just wanted to see if you got to these because we're leaving tommorow night (I didn't see them on this thread but I think I saw one of them on your photobucket so I figured i'd check in case I missed them)

Thanks again,
Jen

Hello! I am back again because you're just amazing like that :)
Could I get a Darth Vader fill on the following names? Iris, Ezra, Krystalynn, Fidel

We have a while so no rush. Thank you!!

Mandy I love them all!!!! thank you so much for your work! You have a wonderful giving spirit!

Hi Mandy! I absolutely love your designs, I hope you'll have time to fill a few for us before we leave on the 25th of this month.

If you can, I would love
- a Stitch name fill for Carina,
- Chip n Dale name fill for Caroline
- Perry the Platypus Agent magnet for Luke
- True Princess Snow White for Carina
- and a Belle for Caroline.

If it's too short notice it's no problem! I'll look for you next cruise instead. :lmao:

Mandy,
Your designs are awsome. I have a question? Im a dad trying to plan a suprise 1st disney trip for my wife and almost 3 year old. I would love to present them with invatations to our character dinners, resort, stroller tag, and maybe a suprise your going to disney world. I would like to make like a scrap book out of it for them to open on christams morning. And possibly two screen print shirts. Do you offer anything like this or have a website? Id be willing to pay to have this done as it way over my head!

Planning this trip has been fun but so stressfull want to make it perfect and have a perfect suprise for them christmas morning

Thank you so much
Ryan

Good Morning Mandy!!!! I was hoping I could request one more of these: With the name Jordan on it. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

trentonMNSSHPMH12.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter