absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy love love your designs can I ask you to make a few of them for me?

I would like

Salihah- in the new scattered name fill with Disney princesses, Tiana , and Irradessa and/or a reg name fill with characters around light blue or pink

Tonya- same with Tiana, fab 6, and/or designer princess in scatter design light green or light blue.

I love the fab 5 namefill with mickey looking out at the other characters

Whenever you have time. Thank you so much

I adore your designs! You are extremely talented. I was hoping I could get you to do a few for me please :) I am planning on surprising my big family with some t-shirts before we leave.

Name fills:
Momma - minnie mouse

Daddy - chip n dale

Benjamin - peter pan

Joshua - mickey mouse

NaNa - lady and the tramp

Aunt Nik - Aladdin

Gi-Gi - Donald Duck

Aunt Millie - old fashioned minnie mouse

PaPa Pete - Donald Duck

Uncle Josh - Goofy

Mommy - Daisy Duck

Daddy - Donald Duck

Bradley - Mickey Mouse

Aubrey - Disney princesses

I hope I asked for everything correctly. Thank you soooo much! It is very greatly appreciated :)

Hi, Mandy!
I saw on another post that you made m&m container covers that weren't for pressed pennies, but just had the childs name on it. I saw the one for Doc McStuffins you made and was hoping you would make one with the name Addison and one with Avery on it. I requested in that post, but since it wasnt yours, I wasn't sure if that was the right spot or not!

Would it also be possible for you to make an invitation for Addison for Bippidy Boppity Boutique for Dec 26 at 11:40am?
Thank you for your help!
Also- any chance you'd do name fills with doc McStuffins??

Hi Mandy!

I was hoping I could get two of the Mickey name fills one for Jackson and one for Jameson

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy, I love your scattered name fills. We are going to WDW for the first time in September and I love everything on these boards. Could you please make me some scattered name fills. Thanks soo much Colleen

KYLIE- Tinkerbell
Cinderella
GRAYSON- Mater
Finn
BRANDIE- Belle
SABRINA- Lion King (The first one)
COLLEEN- Snow White
Gold Princesses

Hi Mandy, I have a few request but in advance I would like to thank you for your work, time & effort for doing this for all of us! I had previously used you when we went on our Disney Cruise last year and of course we really liked your work!

This time around I’m looking for some names (you’ll see below) and also requesting a Buzz Light year picture w/ something saying “Happy 2nd Birthday Andres” (if you could put the accent over the “é” that would be great as well.

Once again THANK YOU in advance!

Request:

*Mommy- name fill Toy Story theme w/ Buzz & Woody
*Daddy- name fill ALL Buzz
*Anyssa-name fill Toy Story theme w/ Buzz & Jessie
*Andres- name fill ALL Buzz
*Buzz picture w/: Happy 2nd Birthday Andres

Hi mandy

You are awesome at this! all of them looks really great:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:pixiedust:. I just wanted to ask a few questions if your not to busy.:laundy::happytv::coffee::artist: This is going to be our first cruise,:beach::groom: my DH and I. And I would really like to make it special for him, since we will be celebrating our 6th yr wedding anniversary on the cruise. pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

How do I go about requesting or ordering the door magnets??? Our Cruise is leaving in :hourglass3 weeks:wave2::scared:pirate:. would it still be ok to request for a few of the door magnets?
If not, its totally fine:flower3:. I still wanted to commend you on how talented and generous you are for making the magnets for everyone who wants one.:littleangel:

Keep it up!
Libby

Hi Libby!

It is not a problem to do your request. Just need to know what you are looking for.

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, I love your designs. Would you mind making me some stroller tags?
Minnie's Stroller, pink with Pink Minnie
Buzz and Woody's Stroller, with Spiderman and Captain America
(If you can't do those superheroes, a pic of Woody and Buzz would be fine)
Thanks!

Sure thing,

Just need to know the names for the stroller tags

Hi Mandy,

When you get time can i please Have these requests please, my trip is not until November so it's no rush.

the new fills you are doing with the characters on the outside of the name. Could they be made big enough for a t-shirt?

Bridget with the little mermaid
Ellen- Winnie the pooh
Buddy- Toy Story
I don't know if you can but Gary with Pluto

Can i also have this design with it saying: Our Family Vacation 2012

Thank You!

Sure thing!

Have a great trip!

ellennfpoohsc.jpg

garyplutosc.jpg

buddytoystorysc.jpg

bridgetarielnfsc.jpg

famva.jpg

Hi im new,at yhis..if this is going to Mandy..I love ur designs..I wrote one about my sons cake but we r doing our 1st trip to Disney world in sept..I would love to see all ur designs do u have a place where I can see them?? I want to.do matching shirts or spmerhing for all of us..I know ur a busy woman but ur stuff is wonderful!!

Your designs are awesome! I have spent so much time looking on here and have a few requests if possible!

Can I get name fills-

Alex-with little mermaid
Mom-cinderella

Also can I get a welcome letter for art of animation mermaid room with Ariel on it dates December 7-16 with Alex.

Thank you so much for your time and designs!

Anna

I love, love, love your new name fills with the characters on the outside of the name. If I could get the following for autograph book covers I would greatly appreciate it. So will my Dnieces. No rush as our trip isnt until 2013. Can you tell I am getting way excited already? lol At least I have time to make all the things I want to make them (passports, journals, shirts, pillowcases, pressed penny tubes,....etc :rotfl2:

Thank you so much.

Courtney - Snow White
Katlyn (yes spelled this way, lol) - Minnie Mouse
Lindsey - Goofy
Leslie - Figment
Keith - Beaker

:wizard: Hi Mandy,
Your designs are beautiful. My daughters and I are going for a Girls Get away to Disney World on 7/28. We are making backpacks and we all love your designer princesses. Can I please either get some of them without writing or get them personalized. We are looking for the following:

1)The name where it is now 2) Where it says true princess, we would like it to say Girls Get away instead and to add 3)Walt Disney World across the bottom.

Snow White is for Jessi
Mulan is for Abby
Jasmine for Dara
Cinderella for Frankie

I'm not even sure that it can be done but appreciate your considering it. Your work is beautiful!

Thanks again,
Frankie

Hi Mandy. Thank you so much for everything you did for me. I appreciate it more than words could ever tell you.

I love the new Lion King design you did where you wrote King. Is it possible to do that same design for A.J.? Also, is it possible to do a new name fill with the characters on the outside with Spiderman for Eric?

I won't bug you anymore after this, I promise :)

Thanks again for everything. My boys are going to be so excited to see their names on our door with all the different characters. I also can't wait to decorate my parents and brother, SIL, niece and nephews door with all their stuff. Nobody has any clue any of this was done (other than my husband) so everyone is going to be so surprised.

xoxo,
Sari

We've just decided to take a trip this November with my husband's family and I'd love to surprise them all with personalized name fills if you're willing to help! If they could all be the Fab 5 (or 4 or 6) with the gray swirly background like DaddyFab5.jpg that would be awesome!
Names: Mommy, Drew, Josh, Grandpa Randy, Gigi, Grandpa Jack, Grandma Joyce, Auntie Randi, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter