absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are heading to Disney in a few months and wanted to see if I could get the following:

Invite to Akershus Breakfast for Camryn
Invite to Akershus Breakfast for Carson
The date is Sept. 28th at 8:00 a.m.

Invite to Garden Grille for Camryn
Invite to garden Grille for Carson
Sept. 28 at 4:30

Invite for Pirates League for Camryn
Invite for Pirates League for Carson
Oct. 1 at 11:00

Thanks so much!

Mandy,

I hope you had a WONDERFUL Vacation!

Could I please get the following "noahbasballmh" only change the personalization for Disney Fantasy 2013 and change the name to Kyle? And can you do a Basketball for Ashley?

Thanks so much!
Diane
Diane

Sure thing!

kylebasballmh.jpg

ashleybasketballmh.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!

I joined the forum yesterday and I'm going nuts :scared:

I'm going to Walt Disney World on August 2012 with my 4yo niece/Goddaugheter and also my 4 yo nephew is coming from Brazil to join us :banana:

I have a few requests if its possible:

For Luiza - Walt Disney World August 2012:

princess:Bibidi Bobiddi Boutique Sept 02 at 10:50am
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums.../Dis/?action=view&current=OliviaBBBinvite.jpg
image 59 on your DIS Album

Surprise Letter : image 80 on your Dis
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...mandy12/Dis/?action=view&current=Surprise.jpg

Stroller Tags:

Princesses
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...gs/?action=view&current=LicensePlateAriel.jpg
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...?action=view&current=LicensePlatePrincess.jpg

For Enzo - Walt Disney World August 2012:

Surprise Letter - same as Luiza

Stroller Tags:

Buzz & Woody
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=LicensePlateBuzzWoody.jpg

Jake and the neverland pirates
http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...ew&current=wyattLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

pirate:Pirates League on Sept 2 at 9:10 am

Thank you so much!!:hug:

Welcome to the Dis! I hope you have a great trip!

luizaSurprise.jpg

luizaBBBinvite.jpg

enzoSurprise.jpg

enzopirateleagueinvite.jpg

luizaLicensePlatePrincess.jpg

luizaLicensePlateArie1l.jpg

enzoLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

ensoLicensePlateBuzzWoody.jpg

Hello Mandy!

I was hoping you could do a DCL Fantasy August 25th, 2012 Design. I want to make magnets to put in the Fish Extender for the participants. Can you help?

Thank you!

Annie

Sure thing! Did you have an idea? Anything special that you want it to say? Special characters?

Hi Mandy! I love your designs!:)

Do you think you could make one of the fastpass designs for me? I'd like to use it as an invitation for a Disney planning dinner we are having for a group we are traveling with.

I like the one that has the 4 park icons on top.

I'd like it to say:

Fastpass
Return anytime on June 15 between 3:00 PM and 8:00 PM
riders must be willing to talk about WDW and plan obsessively
Another fastpass ticket will be available next week so hurry up and head to Disney

Thanks!:cool1:

Can i come?? Have a great trip!

juneFastPassSilver1.jpg

Hello,
My name is Terri, and my sister thornfam5 (Tanya) just ordered t-shirts for her kids for their vacation and I LOVE THEM!!! I was wondering if you could do a royal blue t-shirt with the Mickey Mouse Fill for my son's name and then add in Disney font below to say:

Xander's (<- In the Mickey Fill)
turning 1
what fun, what fun, what fun!

Please let me know if this is possible before July 1st. :) Can't wait to hear back!!

Have a magical day,
Terri

Have a great party!

xandermickey5_edited-2.jpg

xandermickey5.jpg

Hi Mandy...
Here I am again! Need a couple more items please!

Name Fill: ETHAN with Cars Characters Also Mickey Head with Ethan on ear and BASEBALL for head.

Mickey head as Soccer Ball with ALEC on one ear and 6/20/2008 on the other

Thanks so much

Have a great cruise!

ethanbasballmh.jpg

alecsoccernh.jpg

ethanCars-1.jpg

Hi! I love your work!:thumbsup2

Could I trouble you for some designs?

Name fills: Like post #1771 (with the Character and Walt Disney World)

Tre' (villians)
Tasha (Minnie)
Talea (Belle)
Tashia (Tink)
Tobias (Donald)

Black Mickey and Minnie Heads: Like post #1670 (please put Walt Disney World underneath)

Mom
Big Sis
Big Bro
Lil Sis
Lil Bro

Designer Princess:True Princess like post #1773

Talea (Designer Belle)
Tasha (Designer Tiana)
Tashia (Designer Jasmine)

Also, could I get the dwarf "club" designs?

Tre' (Grumpy Club)
Tasha (Happy Club)
Talea (Bashful Club)
Tashia (Sneezy Club)
Tobias (Dopey Club)

Thank you so much for all your hard work!:flower3:

Hi Mandy,

Sorry to be a pest but I think my original request on page 147 was missed. I see the request before mine and some others after but I don't see mine.

Thanks again for your time and great work.:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I just found this thread. I love :love: all of your designs. I am only up to page 49 and want to finish looking at the rest. So Creative your a pro.:thumbsup2

Would it be possible to get
-Mickey Ear Tangled Luggage Tag with Alyssa on the Tag and on the reverse address and phone number
- Mickey Ear Belle Tag with Alyssa and on reverse adress and phone number

I love the VIP invite to the MVMCP. We will be over Christmas but no party then.
- Could we get the VIP as a Christmas tag with all the lovely details except to say Christmas Vacation with Mickey at Disney 2012 one each for Glenn, Jeneice and Alyssa. (vip is still good :rotfl2:)

-Magical Express Ticket for 8/18 - 9/2/2012
-Fast Pass Ticket for " "
-Our Disney Vacation 2012 with resorts in letters. We are staying at Contemporary, Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Kidani Village
-Mickey Head with Glenn & Jeneice is left ear and 2012 in right ear, Celebrating 25 Year Anniversary with Mickey and Minnie Bride(post 1684)
-Mickey Head with minnie bow Alyssa in left ear and 2012 in right and center Celebrating my 15th Birthday
-Belle Designer princess for Alyssa

Thanks so much for sharing. :grouphug: I just got done reading all of the posts in this thread. I should go to bed. haha

Again many thanks and blessing on you and your family. No rush we are going away in August.

Hi Mandy, Sorry to be a pain, I think I was missed on 6/3/2012. So excited if you have time soon!
:cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter