absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
\hey if your not to busy could you do a Buzz Lightyear namefill with the name

ruben

thank you so so much :cool1:love the work you do :cheer2:

I haven't forgotten about the texas plate or epcot letter, i'll post them this weekend! DLP was a great time! Pics to come for sure!

ashton.jpg

ashtonpfhs.jpg

ashtonairlinetemplate2.jpg

aidanairlinetemplate2.jpg

flanigan.jpg

flaniganLicensePlateJmickey.jpg

flaniganLicensePlatelionKing_edited-1.jpg

flaniganLicensePlateHarry.jpg

aidanLicensePlate4parks.jpg

ashtonjedimickyPPMentos.jpg

ashtonjedimickeyPPSmallMM1.jpg

aidanfab5PPSmallMM.jpg

aidanfab5PPMentos.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Oh I LOVE these!! I can't wait to print them up... now that it's summer I have to be sneaky since the trip is a surprise!! Thank you so so so so much for all of the disigns you've made me! Can't wait to see the last two!!

Mandy, dh & I love your DISigns! I'd like to request several name fills and a stroller tag - I hope I'm not asking for too many.

Jedi Mickey stroller tag - Shelton Family

Chip & Dale -
John*
James
Dad

Star Wars Mickey & Friends
John
James

Red Minnie -
Grandma

Villains -
Mommy

Thank you!

Hi Mandy,
Thank you again for the picture of us we everyone at disney loved them and my kids love them so much they wear them ALL the time! I see that your gone right now so if you have time i have a reqest, if not thats fine. I hope you have a wonderful time on vacation you reall made ours great!!!!
I was wondering if you could make one with just the kids for a birthday party invite? could you put them in this order and give them hair color? Brynn (dark brown) (9) Joel (brown) (3) Owen (Blond) (1) Kori (Lt brown) (5) And Paige (blond) (7) with their age under their name
Thank you
Heather

Let me know if you need anything changed up

family.jpg

Mandy,
I would like to request a few of your disigns when you have time:)
Cast member thank you card with Ariel from The Holt's
Mickey with red background luggage tag: Could I pm you with the info for the back?
Cruise background luggage tag: Could I pm you with the info for the back?
Thank you,
Melanie

For sure pm me the details for the tags and I'll get working on them

holtsarielcacard.jpg

Welcome back from Paris, Mandy! (when youu do get back!!) I hope your trip was fantabulous!

Once you get settled back in and have time, I would like to have a couple of new items please. Our crew is loving what you have done so far!

I need two mickey heads... both with Disney Fantasy 2012 on one ear, and baseballs on both heads, and Noah on one and Issac on the other (in the ear).

Also, need a name fill for ALEC with Mickey Mouse with red background if possible.

Thanks a bunch!

Have a great cruise!

noahbasballmh.jpg

isaacbasballmh.jpg

alecMickey.jpg

I hope your trip to Paris is (was) wonderful. It's been 10 years since I've been but I still remember it like it was yesterday. I hope you made many wonderful memories.

When you have time, I have a few requests.

MVMCP Invites
Sophia
Carter
Misty
Greg
Nana

Surprise! We're going to Disney
Sophia
Carter

Jake & the Neverland Pirates Stroller Tag
Carter & Sophia

Thank you so much!

I had a great time at DLP! It was so much fun! Have a great trip!

spphia.jpg

nana.jpg

misty.jpg

greg.jpg

carter.jpg

carterSurprise-1.jpg

sophiaSurprise-1.jpg

carterLicensePlateJakeNeverland-1.jpg

I cant even imagine how much fun you had at DLP!!!!!!

and to have to come home...the worst!!

but, since you're back...do you have time for a quick design??

Im looking for 2 name fills with Stitch characters..

Names: Andrew and Sean

it doesnt matter if they're the same or different - they wont care..my boys just LOVE Stitch!!

thanks!!!

Have a great trip!

sea.jpg

andrewStitch.jpg

\hey if your not to busy could you do a Buzz Lightyear namefill with the name

ruben

thank you so so much :cool1:love the work you do :cheer2:

wow Mandy you went to Paris, ahhh your so lucky a place i have always wanted to go ....hope you had the time of your life and welcome back :banana:

Hi Mandy.

I am loving going through your threads you really have some fantastic disignes.

I am interested in 2 of

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/camrynprincess.jpg

instead of it being a birthday message can I have it read my daughters name at the top
1 - Allison
1 - Amanda
and they both can say "Welcome to Disney World!" where the birthday message is.

Also, I am looking for 2 welcome messages from Mickey Mouse for Allison and Amanda
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/Invites/danieltwelcomemickey1.jpg

lastly I would like 2 name Princess name fills w/ wdw2012 one each for Allison and Amanda
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Name Fills/karen.jpg

if you can do this great and Thanks so much!

have a great trip!

amadnaprincess.jpg

allisonprincess.jpg

amandawelcome.jpg

amanda.jpg

allisonwelcome.jpg

allison.jpg

Hi Mandy
You were kind enough to make me an autograph cover for my son*(Post 963,*Page *65, the 2nd autograph cover). We are now back from our trip and he loved his book and all the characters noticed it!*

*We visited in 2010 also, but didn't collect autographs as we didn't want to be waiting in tons of queues to fill the book, but we Did meet some characters for photos. I was hoping that you might Dis-ign me another cover please, in the same style as the previous one, with "Finley's character meets 2010". *Now that we've started the autograph and photo book, I'd like to add the earlier photos from 2010 to the book also (and secretly I'm hoping that there will be a 2014 section too!! Ignore the ticker there isn't another trip planned - I just can't figure out how to remove it!!)

Reading above, you are just back/due back from DLP. Hope you had a fab time. Obviously no rush with this DISign seeing as its for 2010! I'm only just getting round to printing the photo's so the book can be made up any time.
Thanks, Gina

Sure thing Gina!

finley1.jpg

Hi! I was wondering if you could personalize two of the Not So Scary Mickey heads- Katie Nicholas 2011 (not 2012-since we went last Fall) to decorate our door on our cruise later this week. I posted a request earlier, but you were on vaca. :)
Thanks for your help!!!
Gail

Sure thing!

katie.jpg

nicholas.jpg

Hello!! I was wondering if I could get 2 name fills please.

One with the name Cassie filled with villians.

The other with the name Jenny filled with mickey (if you could do old school mickey, like steamboat or pie eyed mickey, that would be great, if not, no biggie!)

Thanks so much!!

Sure thing!

jennymickey5.jpg

cassieVillians.jpg

Mandy,
I think my request may have gotten skipped. I see the completed DISign for the request above me and below my, but I don't see mine. I was post #2136 on page 143. Could you please check? Thanks!
Sherry

Hi Mandy,

I just found this thread. I love :love: all of your designs. I am only up to page 49 and want to finish looking at the rest. So Creative your a pro.:thumbsup2

Would it be possible to get
-Mickey Ear Tangled Luggage Tag with Alyssa on the Tag and on the reverse address and phone number
- Mickey Ear Belle Tag with Alyssa and on reverse adress and phone number

I love the VIP invite to the MVMCP. We will be over Christmas but no party then.
- Could we get the VIP as a Christmas tag with all the lovely details except to say Christmas Vacation with Mickey at Disney 2012 one each for Glenn, Jeneice and Alyssa. (vip is still good :rotfl2:)

-Magical Express Ticket for 8/18 - 9/2/2012
-Fast Pass Ticket for " "
-Our Disney Vacation 2012 with resorts in letters. We are staying at Contemporary, Old Key West and Animal Kingdom Kidani Village
-Mickey Head with Glenn & Jeneice is left ear and 2012 in right ear, Celebrating 25 Year Anniversary with Mickey and Minnie Bride(post 1684)
-Mickey Head with minnie bow Alyssa in left ear and 2012 in right and center Celebrating my 15th Birthday
-Belle Designer princess for Alyssa

Thanks so much for sharing. :grouphug: I just got done reading all of the posts in this thread. I should go to bed. haha

Again many thanks and blessing on you and your family. No rush we are going away in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter