absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI mandy! Hope you are staying warm heard some white stuff fell in Ont!

I was wondering if I could get a few things, My mom needs something for her scooter (royal Chariot or something like that) her name is Vi

then a plate for the stroller for Carson, he loves Toy Story and Cars, so either works.

TIA I have more to do, but those will have to wait!

I am waiting anxiously for summer to come! (heck even Spring!) have a great trip!

virc.jpg

carsondlLicensePlateBuzzWoody.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Good morning Mandy! I wasn't sure if you saw this request back on page 121. If you don't have anything for this, that's ok...just let me know. But if you do, I can't wait to surprise the girls with anything you may have! Thanks in advance!!! :goodvibes

Hi Mandy!!! I have twin niece's that are going to WDW for their Sweet 16. It is their very first trip to WDW. Do you have any DISigns for a 1st trip? (Please!!) Their names are Ashlee and Brittnee. I have no idea who their favorite characters are, so whatever you have would work. (Please!!) THANKS!!!!!!!!

Mandy,

Your name fills look great! My wife and I are taking our kiddos for their 1st trip in June, and would love to make up some shirts with your designs.

Kaitlin - Aurora
Kaitlin - Disney Fairies
Aidan - Cars characters
Connor - Star Wars: Mickey/Donald/Goofy, etc - just no girls! :rolleyes:
Mommy - Tinkerbell
Daddy - Stitch
Grandpa - Grumpy

Can you add the "Walt Disney World 2012" underneath them? I think my wife would like that, and if she doesn't, it'll be simple to remove.

If I picked any you don't do, just let me know and I can request others. You are so wonderful for doing this for everyone!

Have a great trip!

mommytink-2.jpg

kaitlinfairies.jpg

kaitlinaurora.jpg

grandpagrumpy.jpg

daddystitich.jpg

connorswcharacters.jpg

aidancars.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I also had a request on page 121 and I was wondering if you saw it. It was for a t-shirt design.

Thank you for your time.

Pam

Just found your thread and all I can say is WOW!!

We are going to Disney World October 2012. If you have time, can you please design some T-shirts with name fill ins? I LOVE the character in front of the name and Walt Disney World 2012 on the bottom. Do you think these can be sized for luggage tags?

Kayla (child - Little Mermaid or Princesses - Ariel up front would be cool)

Matthew (child - Disney Star Wars - fav character is R2D2 but Mickey is fine)

Karen (adult - assorted Princesses with dark pink background - would love Rapunzel in front, but any princess would be great)

Marshall (adult - Toy Story or Finding Nemo )

IF NOT TOO much trouble - do you have any designs for Disney Halloween t-shirts? Would love one with family last name Kletzkin.

Thanks!!party:

One more request....

My twins birthday is next month. Could you please make a t-shirt design?

I LOVE the birthday shirt design with all the Disney Princessess with the signatures! Can you please do one with Kayla - she is turning 8 years old.

Mattthew is also turning 8. Do you have any boy designs? He is a HUGE Skylaners and Super Mario/Yoshi fan. He also likes Disney Star Wars and the Fab 5 (Pluto, Mickey, etc). Anything you have I am sure would be awesome!

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! :hippie:

Hi Mandy,

I just stumbled across your name fills and love them. Our extended family of 12 is going on a big trip together in just 12 days, and I'd love to get a round of name fills if possible. I know it's completely obnoxious to ask for 12 name fills in that short a time, so please feel free to tell me so :) But if you have the time, I would so appreciate it. everyone's been thinking hard about who they want for "their" name shirt.

Collin: Baby Mickey (okay, he's only 3 months old, but WE have thought hard about what to do for his shirt!)

Owen: Stitch (he's 2 and his personality just screams for a Stitch shirt...)

Ryan: Lightning McQueen

Kayla: Minnie (Red Minnie)

Natalie: Minnie (Pink Minnie on a pink background...we LOOOOVE Pink!)

Aidan: Any chance you have Pete?? From Mickey Mouse Clubhouse?? He'd love a clubhouse gang with Pete represented in it. If not, let's go with Pluto or Huey, Dewey and Louie.

Greg: Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker (could be other Muppets too but those two were specially requested)

Wendy: Sorcerer Mickey

Suzie: Crush from Finding Nemo (with Squirt too is fine!)

Kenny: Donald Duck

Pop: Jiminy Cricket (Grumpy as a backup if you don't have Jiminy)

Nonni: Daisy Duck

Again, I know we're asking kind of late, but if you can do it we'd be most appreciative. Thanks Mandy!

Have a great trip!

kennyDonald.jpg

kaylaMinnieRed.jpg

suziecrush.jpg

ryanmcqueen.jpg

popjcricket.jpg

owenStitch.jpg

nonniDaisy.jpg

natalieMinnie.jpg

gregbeaker.jpg

collinDBabies.jpg

aidanpete.jpg

wendysmickey.jpg

Hi Mandy i am in total awww. I am getting things ready for our upcoming trip and as I came across this board all i can say is WOW. If its not to much to ask I love these two designs and was wondering if you could make them for my girls.

Invite for Cinderella's Royal Table, June 17th at 2pm "Emily & Abigail
(One invite is fine)
Invite for BBB, June 17th 12:00pm,
Emily & Abigail

Also if its not to much to ask
Invite for BBB, June 17th 11:30
(Individual letters please)
Sabrina, Kendra, Ashley and Arabella and (1 for Melody & Khloe there sisters =) 12:30pm)

THANK YOU, I GREATLY APPRECIATE IT =)

Monica

Sure thing! Have a great princess trip!

SabBBB.jpg

meldoybbbinvite.jpg

khloebbbinvite.jpg

kendraBBBinvite.jpg

EACRTinvite.jpg

EABBBinvite.jpg

ashleybbbinvite.jpg

arabellabbbinvite.jpg

Thanks! They are great! I can't wait to see the crayon boxes :)
I'm guessing you didn't have sword in the stone for Cory's name. Do you maybe have jungle book characters. Thanks again

Wow Look how many days till we are there.... Eeeek! So excited!!

Sorry, I did it, but put the wrong one on, I've posted it on the original link, but just in case, here you go:

cory.jpg

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I know it was short notice and I appreciate it sooo much. I got the shirts made today. I made some boo boos but I think they're not bad for my first try. LOL

I'll try and post a pic of them. crossing fingers it works

101_5767.JPG

101_5766.JPG

Thanks for the pictures! They look great!

Mandy, I just stumbled upon your design thread and it's great! I was wondering if you could come up with 3 designs for me.

I need one that's an invitation to eat with Pooh and Friends at Crystal Palace. Our reservation is for May 9th at 8:25 am. It would be addressed to Greg and Aubrey.

I also saw some welcome letters that you'd done on another thread and was wondering if you could come up with 2 for me. Maybe from the princesses for Aubrey and from the Cars characters or even Mickey Mouse for Greg?

Let me know what you think. It's their first trip and I just want it to be super special! Thanks!!

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are amazing ! Can you please do one of the Bippity Boppity Invitation for Kendra on May 11, 2012. Also one for Conner to the Pirate League on May 11, 2012.

Can you please do the names with the characters in them for:

Conner
Kendra
Kelsey

We leave May 5, I know its short notice, if you cant do it its ok :)

Thanks so much !!

HI!! I was going to see if you have anything like this
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/eeyorenfborder.jpg

but in Tigger and Pooh?

Id love a Tigger with the name Reagan
and then a Pooh with the name Rylee

We are doing lots of shirts for our big party...if you have a Minnie Id love one for ALL the girls if it isn't to much trouble...

Kendall
McKinlee
Jordan
Mackenzie
Reagan
Rylee
Chloe
Briah

then Mickeys

Tanner
Eli

OHOH Adding - A chesire cat?? for Kendall Mad Hatter? for McKinlee (BFF's LOL)

THANKS SO much in advance!!

Mandy,

I love your Harry Potter letters! I am hoping that you can change "Dear Mr. Turner" to read "DEAR MISS VEDA," "DEAR MR. DEACON," "DEAR MISS CORA," and "DEAR MR. GIBSON," in this particular letter? It would be nice if you could also change the date to read May 31 instead of July 31.

If you could please do it, generating 4 new letters, one for each name, I would be most apprecitive. Thank you in advance.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Harry Potter/HogwartsALGreen1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter