absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
can you do something for me with all the princess's & my grand-daughters name. her name is Chloe. and she's wild about all the princess's. thanks

Could i get a happy birthday picture with princess that say " happy 10th birthday Abby"
I would also like to have luggage tags in stitch with Evan
Mickey with Chris
Minnie with Stephanie
Mickey with Quinn
Rapunzel with Abby
Thanks a bunch!

Could i get a happy birthday picture with princess that say " happy 10th birthday Abby"
I would also like to have luggage tags in stitch with Evan
Mickey with Chris
Minnie with Stephanie
Mickey with Quinn
Rapunzel with Abby
Thanks a bunch!

Sure thing Debby! The font is called Thwack

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you. I found the font easily, I've downloaded it, and tomorrow I will install it and use it on the design I'm working on!

BTW- The Mickey Head and Minnie Heads look amazing! Depending on the color of shirts I get them, I may change the bow colors, but I can do that myself. I'll upload pictures in 7 months...

Hello Mandy-

I had posted a thread, "Disney Family T-shirts". You had provided me all the mickey heads except one, "Papa with Pirate Mickey". Also wanted to request a few more designs for my son and nephew.

MICKEY- with no boarder
Pluto design-Brayden (outlined in green)
Same as Pluto design, but withPerry outlined in orange-Evan
A number 3, with Jake and Neverland Pirates, and Happy Birthday Evan

I know you have your hands full, but thank you for your talent:goodvibes

Aimee:)

this is the original request in case you did not remember what i was talking about in the above post....

Sure thing!

lorelaiAriel1.jpg

ainsleyTangled.jpg

Luggage Tags Front:

minniemhluggagetagfront.jpg

cindyfronluggagetag.jpg

arielfrontluggagetab.jpg

Back:

lacieminniemhluggagetagback.jpg

Lorelaidprincessmhluggagetagback.jpg

Ainsleydprincessmhluggagetagback.jpg

gennaroLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

lorelaiCindyTruePrincess.jpg

ainsleyArielTruePrincess.jpg

Mandy

Mandy, I love your work, we are all truely blessed on these boards for have such talented DISigners!

I was wondering if you could do any Monsters, Inc. I was looking for a Sully with, I'm Sully's biggest fan... or somthing along those lines. Its for a tshirt, so just Sully and the words would be awesome!

Thanks,
Julie

Sure thing Julie! Let me know if you want anything changed

sullyfan.jpg

Mandy,
Can you make me a gift tag like the red minnie one but with the following info:
Thanks for making our Disney Dream come true!
Disname: Ahym
Cabin# 8164
Rylee, Gary, & Annette
I'd like to attach these to my fish extender gifts
Thanks!
Annette

Have a wonderful cruise!

ahnyminniegifttagfrontback.jpg

Thanks Mandy. They will work great. Been really busy, so had not gotten back to your site. Thanks for all you do for everyone. Connie

Hi Mandy!:)

I am loving your creativity! I wonder if you could help me with a Disign....

Something with Tink or Peter Pan that says "18 and NEVER growing up!"

What do you think? Any ideas? It's for my DD(who is obviously turning 18) on March 23. Yeah, I know that's super short notice, but I thought I'd ask.

Please and thank you!:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:

Sure thing!

zacharyfab6mentos3.jpg

malloryfab6mentos2.jpg

Thanks again for the Mentos sized designs! I bought Mentos, but when reading up on the pressed penny topic, I just realized that people put money in an m&m sized tube. Where do i find such a tube? Could you make me the matching designs to fit that tube, too? I am slow to catch on, but super appreciative of your skills!!!
Thanks!

Can I get 5 name fills designed please? I need each to say "Team WSA" filled with:
Cars
Disney Princesses
Tinkerbell (black/pink or black/purple)
Minnie and
Governor Ratcliffe

HI Mandy!
I was wondering if you could make me one of those tickets for Disneyland Paris? I have a group of high school kids going on March 24, 2012. The group is KMAC (Kristen MacKenzie's Adventurer's CLub) It would be super appreciated! Thanks!
KRisten

Hi Mandy! Love your disigns...I tried to find an earlier post and maybe somehow it didn't go through :confused3, I used my computer at work so it is totally possible. But, I am sorry if this is a re-send. Can I please have some namefills?

Danny - Grumpy
Marty - Tigger
Jen - Pooh
Danny - Buzz Lightyear
Kaitlyn - Mickey
Cassandra - Pluto
Alexa - Pluto

Thanks so much for all you do! :woohoo::woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter