absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Along with the gift tags, could I please get a few of the luggage. One with Connie- mickey mouse, Harper- Belle, Misty- Minnie Mouse. I love your work. Thanks Connie

Sure thing!

mistyminniemhluggagetagfront.jpg

harperbellemhluggagetagfront.jpg

conniemickeymhluggagetagfront.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks Mandy! Your stuff is great. It's just that the tickets have the wrong date. It's April 24th instead of 23rd. If you could change that it would be great. Thanks again!

Are you sure that you don't want to go a day early? :lmao:

Have a great trip!

airlinetemplatejacob.jpg

airlinetemplate2minnieairwaysreagan.jpg

Thanks for the Luggage Tags. Love them. I found some perfect paper to wrap one of her gifts. Could I get a Minnie Mouse gift tag that says, Harper, Thought maybe you could use these after a long day at the park. Love Minnie. thanks for all you do. Connie

Mandy,

I just can't stay away from your cute designs. I found one I would like customized if possible.

I like this design JordanAutographCover.jpg and need it customized. I know the background color will need to change to match the print on the numbers. I will let you make that decision.

1. Pluto numbers 2012 and have it say Zachary's Journal
2. Ariel numbers 2012 and have it say Olivia's Journal
3. Tinker Bell numbers 2012 and have it say Kira's Journal
4. Micky Mouse numbers and have it say Kenan's Journal

I hope this makes sense. And I know some like to know the date of trip, we leave March 4. Thanks so very much!!!!!!!

Let me know if you want anything changed:

zachjournalcover.jpg

oliviaarieljcover.jpg

kiratinkjcover.jpg

kenanmickeyjcover.jpg

Hello!
My daughter and I have been looking through your photo bucket and in her words "we hit the jackpot!" We love your Disigns!!!

We would appreciate so much if you would make us a few different things for our upcoming trip!!

Stoller Tags
Peter Pan - Monroe Family
Chip & Dale - Monroe Family

Pressed Penny Wrappers
Balloons with Jiminy Cricket with the name Jasmine
Phineas and Ferb with the name Lucas

Mickey Heads
Peter Pan in pirate outfit with the name Lucas and Disney World 2012
Rapunzel (the designer princess picture) Jasmine and Disney World 2012
Tiana (the designer princess picture) Jasmine and Disney World 2012

Thank you so much in advance!!! We truly appreciate all the time you put into making these Disigns!!!!:)

Not a problem! Have a great trip!

monroeLicensePlateChipDale.jpg

monroefamLicensePlatePeterPan.jpg

lucaspfmm.jpg

lucaspfmentos.jpg

jasmineballoonsmm.jpg

jasmineballoonsmentos.jpg

lucaspeterpmh.jpg

jasminetianamh.jpg

jasminerapmh.jpg

Hi we are going to disney world the end of March i was just wondering if I could get a few Stroller tags

Phineas & Ferb charaters
The Hunter's

all Princesses
The Yakely's

mickey & crew

The Yakely's

Thanks
Emily

Sure thingy Emily!

hunterLicensePlatePF.jpg

yakelyLicensePlatePrincess.jpg

yakelyLicensePlateFab5.jpg

Holy cow, Mandy...what great tickets. May I please ask for 3? First one for Mia with Snow White, Stitch for Casanna, and Minnie for Leah.
Departing from Rochester on August 5,2012, Returning on August 11,2012
flight and seat number any will do:) Thank you, maybe giving them these tickets when we get to the airport, they won't notice the ME luggage tags saying something different from where they think we are staying:) :) Thank you again for all of the work you do for me so that I can add Pixie Dust to our vacation:)

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

airlinetemplatestitch.jpg

airlinetemplatesnow-1.jpg

airlinetemplate2minnieairways-1.jpg

Thanks so much, those are great! Would you mind making the one for Collin again? He has 2 L's COLLIN.

Also, could you do one more name fill?

Minnie mouse fill with KAITLYN. Anything that will coordinate with pink will do...not real picky. I love your work, thanks again!

I cant wait to get these on their shirts. They will love them! The whole trip is a surprise!

Kathy

Sorry Kathy, I forgot Kaitlyn's!

kaitlynMinnie.jpg

Your designs are amazing! I was curious if you could come up with something for our family. We're going to Disney World in December

"The Danz Family"
Tony
Hayli
Adilee
Xavier

thanks so much in advance!

Oh, Mandy, I have had a difficult day and these tickets brought a smile to my face:) Thank you ever so much:)

Hi Mandy,
Was hoping to make a request. I would like samMNSSHPMH1.jpg. Could you please put 2012 on them and I would need 7 with the following names:

Shane
Autumn
Rylee
Lucy
Chase
Kim
Kyra

Hope I posted the correct link.

Thanks so much for your hard work.
Autumn

Hi Mandy- these mickey heads are exactly what I would love for our disney dream cruise door- can you please do

mickey head with goofy that says "Dad" on it
mickey head with pirate mickey that says "Paul"
mickey head with minnie that says "Mia"
mickey head with daisy that says "Mom"

just a quick question- to get it on paper to laminate- do I just click on the object, save it to my computer and then print it off?

thanks so much. You put alot of time and effort into this for all of us. Sandy

Hi mandy we loved our stroller tags now could we get some luggage tags

natalie- rapunzel
sawyer- mickey mouse clubhouse
matthew- mr. Incredible
carrie- mrs. Incredible

joel- jake
truck- mickey pirate
emily- minnie pirate

mimi- snow white
pop- grumpy

thanks
emily

Hi Mandy - I saw your MNSSHP tickets on another thread and wondered if you could personalize a couple for me? I need Ann, Anjie and Deana Kay. TIA!

Greetings Mandy,

I know you've heard this thousands of times but I am going to tell you again, your designs are outstanding!

I gave my Daughter and 2 grandkids a christmas present in 2011 of a Disney Cruise on the Dream leaving May 3rd thru the 6th then were heading to WDW for two more days. This will be their first time on a Cruise.
I would love it if you could possible do a few names for me...

Michelle ( minne back )
Sophi (any type of princess back)
Dane ( mickey star wars)

Julie ( a different Minnie back then above)
PaPa ( Grumpy back)
Pops (Eeyore back)

6552 ( DCL back)
6554 ( DCL back)

and a license plate with the DCL logo on one side and anything WDW on the other with the wording below where ever you think it would look nice:
The Engels Family
Our 2012 Vacation

Thanks so much in advance! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter