absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi we are going to disney world the end of March i was just wondering if I could get a few Stroller tags

Phineas & Ferb charaters
The Hunter's

all Princesses
The Yakely's

mickey & crew

The Yakely's

Thanks
Emily

Hi Mandy! Your stuff is great. I would like to request a couple of your airline tickets. Should I PM you with the info for those? I would also like one of your Disney Family pictures (simple drawing). It would be The Dupuis Family. Dad, Mom, Jacob & Reagan.

I would also like one of name fills. I saw one you did for Cassidy with tinkerbell. Instead of Cassidy it would be Reagan.

My son would like a name fill as well. Jacob. He was wondering if you could do the Disney Universe characters. If not then maybe Epic Mickey.

There are some other designs that I would like but I'm trying to not go to crazy.
Thanks

Have a great trip!

dupuisjfamilystick.jpg

reaganminnieair.jpg

jabobmickeyairlines.jpg

reaganTink.jpg

jacobdisuni.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Holy cow, Mandy...what great tickets. May I please ask for 3? First one for Mia with Snow White, Stitch for Casanna, and Minnie for Leah.
Departing from Rochester on August 5,2012, Returning on August 11,2012
flight and seat number any will do:) Thank you, maybe giving them these tickets when we get to the airport, they won't notice the ME luggage tags saying something different from where they think we are staying:) :) Thank you again for all of the work you do for me so that I can add Pixie Dust to our vacation:)

Hello Mandy...
Sorry to spring this one on you fast, but is it possible to Make the following name fills?
A friend wants to use these for FE gifts...Next week!:scared1: Just found out. Again, so sorry. If not possible, that's understandable.

Name Fills:
LeeAnn : Minnie
Sedric : Mickey
Angelina : princesses
Jack : pirates (Jack Sparrow)
Dalton: pirates
Noah: Mickey
Addyson: Minnie
Aiden: Mickey

The following with the Dream Cruise Ship if possible (March 1-4, 2012 if it fits anywhere)
Beth
Doug
Angela
Mark
Peggy
Smitty
Jim
DeAnna
Greg
Marylou
Kimberly
Aaron
Eric
Josee

Not a problem! here is part one!

angilenaPrincessPink.jpg

sedricmickey5.jpg

noahmickey2.jpg

leeannMinnieRed.jpg

jackPOTC.jpg

daltonPOTC.jpg

aidenMickey.jpg

addysonMinnie.jpg

continued....:goodvibes

Hi Mandy

I was wondering if you would be willing to do some files for Iron on's for me...
We are looking at hopefully a June trip and if that doesn't work then a October trip so not a rush job or anything.

thanks for thinking about it
-melissa

Sure thing Melissa!

Let me know what you need and I'll get cracking

Hey Mandy,

Can you do 2 you are coming letters?
I sent you a PM about giving you some personal info that way.

One would be signed by Mickey, Pluto and a few of the other gang...but for sure those 2

One would be signed by snow white, dopey (any other dwarfs if you have signatures),and M &M mouse

thanks
Sandi

Thanks so much, those are great! Would you mind making the one for Collin again? He has 2 L's COLLIN.

Also, could you do one more name fill?

Minnie mouse fill with KAITLYN. Anything that will coordinate with pink will do...not real picky. I love your work, thanks again!

I cant wait to get these on their shirts. They will love them! The whole trip is a surprise!

Kathy

Have a great trip!

burtLicensePlateFab5.jpg

ryancars.jpg

colincars.jpg

magic2012Fab5d.jpg

I love these dissigns!! Would you be willing to make me a namefill of Melissa with Grumpy and Bethany with Dopey?

Thanks so much!!

Mandy
I really love your disigns and was so excited to find something that actually said Mardi Gras on it - last year I went to Disney for Mardi Gras and looked and looked and requested but nothing! The file name was mickeymhmg.jpg - it was a mickey head with mickey and pluto and it had the name Mickey written on the head - I was wondering if you could make me the same design but with the year 2013 and the names: Tracy, Trent, Annalise, Carol, Arthur. I also love your name fills with the cruse ship, could you also make the same names with that fill? If I am asking too much I completely understand - also as far as the Mardi Gras design I would be willing to personalize myself if you shared the blank (I know some people don't share the blanks but if it will save you some time I can add the names myself). Thanks a million for whatever you can do.
Thanks
Tracy

Thanks Mandy! Your stuff is great. It's just that the tickets have the wrong date. It's April 24th instead of 23rd. If you could change that it would be great. Thanks again!

Thank you so much Mandy!! They are perfect and the invitation was exactly what I was hoping for :) Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!!!

I was wondering if you could make some gift tags for me. This is a birthday trip for my granddaughter who is turning 4. The celebration is called
Harper Rose's Royal Getaway, 4th Birthday Celebration. This is all about the princesses. I have one special gift that I am giving her at CRT. So like Happy Birthday to Princess Harper from all of us here at Cinderella's Castle. Then I have a couple that will be in the room. I have tinkerbelle covered. Maybe from the fairies, and belle, is her favorite. You are very good at what you do, so I will leave in your hands. Thanks so much. Size of most boxes are about the size of a pop tart box, just a little bigger. Thanks in advance. Connie

Have a great trip!

harperrosecrtgifttagfrontback.jpg

belle2gifttagfrontback.jpg

1tinkgifttagfrontback.jpg

Hey again. ;)

I wanted to see if I could get the surprise your going to Walt Disney World and for the name - Jordan.

And, are you able to do the muppet mickey heads??? I know you have been SUPER busy. I don't know how you make all these things, you are amazing.

Thanks

The gift tags are perfect. Now I need to start wrapping. May need a couple more, but will let you know. Thanks so much! Connie:banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter