absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it to late for you to design me something quick?
We are leaving for dream cruise March 4th and been searching and searching for my daughter's name but could never find it.
This is what I would like if you can do it:

Rylee in Rapunzel
Annette in Ariel
Gary in Mickey pirate, fireman, or just plain Mickey
Thanks a bunch!
Annette

Have a great trip!

ryleerapunzel.jpg

garyPMickey.jpg

annetteAriel1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I am looking for an invite that looks like a ticket to disneyworld. It is a birthday party for my daughter who is turning 6. I want the guests to dress up as a disney character. So a mixture of characters on the ticket would be great. I looked at a lot of designs but haven't seen any with these specifics. I am also new to the forum board. Very overwhelming. I appreciate any help :) Thank you.

For: Abby
When: March 10, 2012
Time: 11 a.m.-1 p.m
Where: 511 Patrick Street Portsmouth, VA 23707
R.S.V.P. 651-5219

I thought you could put the kid's name on the envelope in the pic? Let me know if you need anything changed

partyinvite1.jpg

Mandy,

I have totally enjoyed looking through your designs. I have a few I would like modified it possible. Our trip is March 4.

First, darielmh.jpg Could you change Disneyland to Walt Disney World

Second, could you change Disneyland to Walt Disney World in this file dcindymh.jpg

Finally, could you change Disneyland to Walt Disney would in this file goofymh.jpg

Thanks so very much,
Vicky

Thank you so so much, these are absolutely awesome! No, in response to your question, the last request was to have EVERY NAME inside ONE mickey head if at all possible! Again, thank you very much for all your time and sharing your talent!

Here you go:

mhnames.jpg

Thank you so very much for the designs. I just posted a new request and saw you had finished my first request. I had hoped to surprise my kids but when I squealed, they came running:o) Oh well, I've never been very good with secrets.

Thank you again,
Vicky

Hi Mandy. I wondered if you would be able to do a Daisy Duck themed invitation for my daughter's birthday party. Here are the details: Brooke's 3rd Birthday, Sunday, May 20th, 2-4, The Woodlands Clubhouse, 800 Woodlands Parkway, Woodstock, GA 30188, RSVP to Jennifer by 5/16 at jbmoore711@yahoo.com.

I'd like for them to fit on a 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 card if possible. No hurry. Thanks so much!

Let me know if you want any changes!

brookedaisyinvite.jpg

Hi I was just wondering if you got my message I'm new to this and not sure how it works?

Thanks
Emily

Hi Emily,

I can't find your original post. Can you repost your request again and I'll acknowledge it right away and then get working on it.

Thanks

Hi Mandy! Your stuff is great. I would like to request a couple of your airline tickets. Should I PM you with the info for those? I would also like one of your Disney Family pictures (simple drawing). It would be The Dupuis Family. Dad, Mom, Jacob & Reagan.

I would also like one of name fills. I saw one you did for Cassidy with tinkerbell. Instead of Cassidy it would be Reagan.

My son would like a name fill as well. Jacob. He was wondering if you could do the Disney Universe characters. If not then maybe Epic Mickey.

There are some other designs that I would like but I'm trying to not go to crazy.
Thanks

Sure you can pm me the details for the tickets if you don't want to post them on this thread.

I'll get working of the fills too

Hello my name is Lacie and I am new to all this but I have been searching all around the board and have fell in love with your work...

We are going on our first for trip in two weeks and I am trying to make our trip extra special for my two girls, we are taking then the week of both their birthdays!!

Mom
Ainsley,5
Lorelai,3
Nana

If you have any free time there are a few of your DIsigns I would love to have..

Names:

Lorelai- in the ariel background, my fav

Ainsley- Rapunzel background, the cartoon rendering

Luggage Tag:

The real life potrait of Ariel
Lorelai Gennaro
3796 Gennaro Lane NW
Wesson, MS 39191

The real life potrait of Cinderella
Ainsley Gennaro
3796 Gennaro Lane NW
Wesson, MS 39191

Minnie Mouse
Lacie Gennaro
3796 Gennaro Lane NW
Wesson, MS 39191

Stroller Tag:

The red minnie mouse
Gennaro Stroller

Designer Princesses:

Ainsley

Lorelai

Thank you so much for your time and talent!

Hi Emily,

I can't find your original post. Can you repost your request again and I'll acknowledge it right away and then get working on it.

Thanks

Hi I'm new to this just wondering how it works? My family is going to Disney late March we are hunting a mickey ears with a safari hat with the name Sawyer under the ears already have a shirt like this just trying to match and it will be going on a 0-3 month onesie.

Thanks
Emily

Mandy,
I am so impressed with your talent and kindness!!!
I am hoping to make pressed penny containers for my children. I already bought the Mentos!
On your photobucket account, I love the first designs, with Mickey and the gang. Could you do the green one with "Mallory" and the blue one for "Zachary"?
I would really appreciate it!!!
Thanks a bunch!

Hi, I've been searching and just found your designs so cute.
We are leaving March 5th so I know it's close but if you are able could you please due a few designs for me?

The name Carter in Stitch letters
Isabel in Tink letters
A Mickey head with stitch and Carter in 1 ear and 2012 in the other ear
A Mickey head with Tink and Isabel in 1ear and 2012 in the other ear

Mickey head maybe with Polynesian flowers with name Deb in one ear and 2012 in the other

Mickey head with poly. Flowers name Barb in 1 ear and 2012 in the other ear

Thank you deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter