absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mandy, I have another request.

Pressed pennies the green background with fab 5 (plus a couple I think) to say Jordan's pressed pennies

and Tinkerbell, purple background to say Kayla's pressed pennies

These are going to go on Mento's gum containers.

Thanks

Do you know the dimensions of the container? If you do, I can work on it for you

Mandy:goodvibes

For Michelle:

airlinetemplatetink.jpg

Mandy

Is it to late for you to design me something quick?
We are leaving for dream cruise March 4th and been searching and searching for my daughter's name but could never find it.
This is what I would like if you can do it:

Rylee in Rapunzel
Annette in Ariel
Gary in Mickey pirate, fireman, or just plain Mickey
Thanks a bunch!
Annette

LISA Baker IS GOING TO GO CRAZY!!!!
I will try to take a picture of her reaction (and if I can figure out how to insert a photo).....I see her on Wed. :0)
thank you so much!!

I am looking for an invite that looks like a ticket to disneyworld. It is a birthday party for my daughter who is turning 6. I want the guests to dress up as a disney character. So a mixture of characters on the ticket would be great. I looked at a lot of designs but haven't seen any with these specifics. I am also new to the forum board. Very overwhelming. I appreciate any help :) Thank you.

For: Abby
When: March 10, 2012
Time: 11 a.m.-1 p.m
Where: 511 Patrick Street Portsmouth, VA 23707
R.S.V.P. 651-5219

Thank you so so much, these are absolutely awesome! No, in response to your question, the last request was to have EVERY NAME inside ONE mickey head if at all possible! Again, thank you very much for all your time and sharing your talent!

Hi! I love the designs here! They are great!!!

I have a couple of requests, and while I haven't gone through the whole thread, a few may be new requests to you. If you can't do them it's fine, I'll try to figure out other ideas.

If you can make autograph covers can you make one that is Haunted Mansion themed with "Destiny's autographs" on it? And another that is Splash Mountain/Brer Rabbit themed with "Alyssa's autographs" on it? (substitutions if these themes are not possible would be Pinocchio for Destiny and Minnie Mouse for Alyssa)

And also the name fill's that match the theme for the autograph books?

And I'm also looking for a sign to hang in our resort window that says that we are celebrating birthday's. It can be a generic Mickey and the gang sign if you have anything already made up. My kids will be celebrating their 8th and 9th birthdays while we are there.

I know it's a lot, but any help is appreciated! Thanks!!!

Have a wonderful trip!

hbirthday.jpg

destinyhmauto.jpg

alyssasplauto.jpg

destinyhm.jpg

alyssasplash.jpg

Hi Mandy. I wondered if you would be able to do a Daisy Duck themed invitation for my daughter's birthday party. Here are the details: Brooke's 3rd Birthday, Sunday, May 20th, 2-4, The Woodlands Clubhouse, 800 Woodlands Parkway, Woodstock, GA 30188, RSVP to Jennifer by 5/16 at jbmoore711@yahoo.com.

I'd like for them to fit on a 5 1/2 by 8 1/2 card if possible. No hurry. Thanks so much!

Hi I was just wondering if you got my message I'm new to this and not sure how it works?

Thanks
Emily

Mandy, we aren't having the Princess Tea just tea and sandwiches, scones and dessert at the Garden View Tea in the GF:) I love this invite tho:) Just beautiful...thank you:)

Hi Mandy! Your stuff is great. I would like to request a couple of your airline tickets. Should I PM you with the info for those? I would also like one of your Disney Family pictures (simple drawing). It would be The Dupuis Family. Dad, Mom, Jacob & Reagan.

I would also like one of name fills. I saw one you did for Cassidy with tinkerbell. Instead of Cassidy it would be Reagan.

My son would like a name fill as well. Jacob. He was wondering if you could do the Disney Universe characters. If not then maybe Epic Mickey.

There are some other designs that I would like but I'm trying to not go to crazy.
Thanks

Mandy,

I have another request if you have time. I would like the word DISNEY in Alice in Wonderland letters. I have seen your designs with names in character letters but none with the word DISNEY. Our trip is March 4. If it is not possible to do this design or get it done by March 4, no problem.

Thanks,
Vicky

Mandy, my little (4 & 6) nephews are getting ready to have their very 1st Disneyland visit, this April. I was checking out your photo sharing site, and noticed a great license plate style stroller tag with Buzz Lightyear on it (it says Buzz's Stroller on your photo share site).....I wonder if you could make me a version of that reading, "Compton Family Stroller" or "Compton Boys Stroller" that would be GREAT!
:wizard:Thank you for helping me (if you decide to) and thanks for reading this and considering it, even if you don't/can't! ;)

Hey Mandy, I have another request.

Pressed pennies the green background with fab 5 (plus a couple I think) to say Jordan's pressed pennies

and Tinkerbell, purple background to say Kayla's pressed pennies

These are going to go on Mento's gum containers.

Thanks

Here you go

kaylatinkmentos.jpg

jordanfab6mentos2.jpg

Mandy,

If this double post, I'm sorry. I'm new to this, a friend just told me about it tonight, and I'm not sure I have it down.

If you have time in your schedule, I found a few designs I would like personalized. We are scheduled to leave on March 4 so if you do not have time to fit it in, I totally understand as this is short notice.

First, I would like the designer Ariel with the name Olivia.

Second, designer Cinderella with the name Kira.

Third, the name Kira with the Tinker Bell letters.

Fourth, the name Olivia with the Ariel letters.

Fifth, the name Zachary with the Pluto letters.

Finally, the name Kenan with the Mickey letters.

Thanks so much.
Vicky

Sure thing Vicki! Have a great trip!

zacharyPluto.jpg

oliviaAriel1.jpg

kiraTink.jpg

kenanmickey5.jpg

oliviaArielTruePrincess.jpg

kiraCindyTruePrincess.jpg

disneyalice.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter