absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks!
I had to go out of town for the weekend but I am back now. Just to let you all know that your requests will be finished by the end of the weekend.

If you need it earlier, please pm me.

Thanks for understanding that life gets in the way of my dis-life:)

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,
Am new to this I hope I am doing this right. Just joined this site and noticed what awesome work you do. Myself [Nana], Papa and my 3 children and their spouses and my 8 grandchildren are ALL going on a Disney vacation all together, I am so excited. Saw the wordfills you have done for so many people and was wondering if you could do some for me, it would be much appreciated.
In Mickey head: Disney Family Vacation 2012
In Mickey head: Papa, Rob, Scott, Pat, Brendan 1, Tyler 2, Nathan 3, Robby 4
Ryan 5, Alex 6, Luke 7

In Minnie head: Nana, Angela, Cory, Jennifer, Lauren 8

If you could also maybe do: The Dersch Family, The Bell Family, The Hemby Family, in Mickey wordfill background.

Thank you SO much!

Hi I'm new to this just wondering how it works? My family is going to Disney late March we are hunting a mickey ears with a safari hat with the name Sawyer under the ears already have a shirt like this just trying to match and it will be going on a 0-3 month onesie.

Thanks
Emily

Im so sorry, i forgot to include on my last request :

All these names inside a Mickey head:

Nana, Papa, Angela, Scott, Brendan, Tyler, Luke, Rob, Jennifer, Robby, Alex, Cory, Pat, Nathan, Ryan, Lauren

Thank you SO, SO much!

Hello Mandy,

Could you please make me the following names as name fill design with mickey and the gang:

Jon
Felicia
Norah
Foster

Thank you very much!

Kevin

Have a great cruise!

norahFab5a-1.jpg

jonFab5.jpg

fosterFab1c.jpg

feliciaFab5d.jpg

Hello Mandy,

Your designs are lovely! The stroller tag you made for my daughter in December was great... we were able to spot our stroller from the sea of strollers. It broke my heart to remove it... but now it will forever be in her Disney scrapbook!

I have a little favor to ask if you have time. My god son is going to Disney and I would love to give him a stroller tag before the trip. They are leaving in one week.. here are the details.

Design: baby Mickey, or red adult Mickey
Date: February 2012
Text: La poussette d'Éloïc (if you cannot add these funny accents.. no prob!)

Have a wonderful weekend :)
Brigitte

Hereyou go:

eloicLicensePlateMickey.jpg

Hello Mandy,
Your designs are wonderul! You made a stroller tag that I absolutely loved. We are going on our first cruise ever on Mar 4 '12 to MR. And would like to know if you could please design a stroller tag for my son:

Isai = Buzzlighter

Can I make another request?

Could I have namefills:
Victor - grumpy
America - tinkerbell
Mia - phineas & pherb
Naveed - stitch (with purple)
Isai - Buzzlightyear

Thank you for your time... I really appreciate what you do...

:cheer2:

Sure thing!

victorGrumpy.jpg

naveedStitch.jpg

miaPF.jpg

isaiBuzz.jpg

americaTink.jpg

isaiLicensePlateBuzz.jpg

Mandy,

Would you design a stroller tag for us please?

Do you have an image of various Disney characters in front of Cinderella's castle? If so, personalized with:

The Desilets Family
and in smaller print: Our first Disney Vacation!

Thanks!
Missy

Let me know if you want anything changed:

desiletscastlefam.jpg

Thank you sooo much!! The name fill and surprise letter are great! I appreciate you sharing your time and talent!!:thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,

I was looking through the DISigns and I love your name fills!! We're going on our first family vacation to WDW in early March (it's a surprise for the kids!) and I was thinking it would be nice to have some special tshirts for us to wear there. If you have time, I was wondering if you would be able to make the following:
Namefills -- Dad (in Star Wars)
Mom (in Rapunzel and Flynn Rider)

Thank you so much!

PS... just seeing that you are from Ontario as well!! :banana:

Have a great cruise my fellow Canuck!

dadStarWars.jpg

momrapunzel.jpg

Good Evening

I would like to start off by saying that your work is absolutely amazing. Could I please trouble you for some name fills and personalized Micky & Minnie's

Name fills
Team Brewster-Mickey
Azhane- Princesses (Snow white & tianna are her faves)
Keema- Tinkerbell
Anthony-Pirate

Mickey head w/ears
Anthony

Minnie head w/ears
Azhane
Keema

Have a great trip!

keemaMinnieHead.jpg

azhaneMinnieHead.jpg

anthonyMickeyHead.jpg

teambrewmickey5.jpg

keemaTink-1.jpg

azhanePrincessBlue.jpg

anthonyPOTC-1.jpg

Hello Mandy!

I was wondering if you could please make me a stroller tag? I found one that I really liked, it's this one

sheafamLicensePlatePrincess.jpg

and instead of Shea, we would like our name Hubbard. Also, if isn't too much trouble, could you add Rapunzel to the Princesses?

Thanks so much!

Hi there! Thank you sooo much for doing the name fills for me. :worship: :hug:

I was wondering if I could get the rest of our names with the ship:

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Name Fills/fisherdcl.jpg

JUNIOR
DAD
DEBBIE
MOM
BRANDON
EMILEE

I also had a request for some MNSSHP DISigns in post #1326 on page 89. I wasn't sure if you are working backwards in getting caught up or if ya missed this one (and post 1327...but if you can't do that one, that's fine...I actually thought of something else).
I know you were out of town last weekend. And I know you have a life outside of the DISboards, so whenever you have time to complete my requests is fine. I just need them by September. :goodvibes Thank you for all you do for those of us who are not talented with the computer. I know for our family, having these awesome DISigns really adds that extra touch and helps make our vacations extra special!

Hi,
I am in need of a couple DISigns:

1. Life preserver with Maggard Family Cruise, Disney Dream, March 9-12, 2012. This design can be used for t-shirt transfers, correct?

2. Luggage tags - is it possible to do a tag that looks like the gift tag? I like that shape and want to laminate the tag to use for our luggage. Otherwise I don't understand how the Mickey head luggage tags work, LOL. So I guess I need a large "gift tag" (I don't know how big they are but I need "luggage tag" size). Is it possible to get one with the same life preserver motif?

Thanks so much!

I got my transfer papers from Amy and can't wait to see our DISign. :goodvibes woo hoo! LOL

Hi Mandy

I absolutely love the items that you've already done for me and I am forever grateful. I just showed them to my daughter and she got so excited, she especially got excited when she saw the stroller tags that you've created so I wanted to ask if you could create her a wheelchair tag

Azhane's Wheelchair (princess design, Snow White & Tianna are her favorites)

Thank you very much and I really hate to be a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter