• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just wondering if you could possibly do a name for me i went to your link of the photobucket and the first picture on there was perfect its the tinkerbell one i believe it said cassidy i would like the color and font and everything stay the same but if you could change the name to one of Maddison and one of Maddy i would greatly appreciate it ive been trying to find a tinkerbell name design but nobody recognizes the name maddison since it has to d's...thank you very much.

Hi Mandy
Love your designs. Can I have 3 name fills for our upcoming cruise in April.

Kamron--with Mickey

Khalil--with Cars theme

Jazmine--with Tink

Thanks so much

NEVERMIND - I found last years on my hard drive and it is NOT dated. Thanks

Hello again, You did my stick family for our October trip last year, and I am looking for the same thing, just change the year to 2012.

Thank you.

Can you please do a Mickey head !st Cruise, but can you please change it to the Fantasy..

Also I am looking for a really different idea for a magnet or a tee-shirt for my husband. We are going to be on the Fantasy June 16-23rd 2012 and that is Father's Day. I would love to be able to give him a tee-shirt from the kids that morning.

Thanks Kathi

Here are a couple ideas:

fantasy1stcruise.jpg

firstdclMickeyHead.jpg

dadtee.jpg

pitcrew.jpg

firstdcllife.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy!
I wanted to see if you could create a few things for me please-- BUT, I am new to the forum and I really am not sure how I go about getting the images and printing them.

We are going on our 1st Dream cruise this summer and I would like:

1st Dream cruise with names- Monty, Laura, Tyler, and Avery June 15, 2012

The family--Merrills- wearring the mickey hats-- Dad, Mom, Tyler(boy), Avery(little girl)

the name Avery in the purple princess background
the name Tyler in pluto background

I saw all of these on your photobucket

Thanks so much!
Laura

Have a wonderful cruise!

merrillssfam.jpg

1stnameDCL.jpg

tylerPluto.jpg

averyPrincesses.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Your work is incredible! I was wondering if you could make a name fill and anything else you could do for a 1st birthday in classic Mickey Mouse. My son Mason will be turning 1 in May and we are having a huge party to celebrate. He spent his first 5 months in the NICU because he was born weighing a little over 1lb and I know your designs will really make his party special!

Thank you!
Rachel

Hi there,

I am totally new to this!! But, I think it will quickly become a page I frequent often!!! My sons are having a joint birthday party on Feb. 4th. I am hoping to make tshirts for the guests. The party is going to be a Finn McMissle/ Cars 2 (with the focus on Finn McMissle) party. Would it be possible to get name fills that can be transferred on to the tshirts (iron ons)? PLEASE!!!

The names are
George
Ben
Harrison
Henry
Hudson
Felix
Eli
Jacoby
Quentin
Noelle
Savannah
Seth
Gavin
Damien
Zachary
Ivan
Ryan
Kali
Cailyn
Paige
Logan
Blake

Also, can you make birthday invitations? I saw some online that looked like a Cars movie ticket pass. But, I didn't see anything like that on your page. If that is a possibility I will give you more info!!

This is just so amazing!! Thank you so much!!!!!!
Anna

Hi Anna,

The fills are in my photobucket but here a couple for you to see. I'll work on the invite this weekend!

carsben.jpg

carsgeorge.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Love your disigns and have just two requests (for now!). Pressed penny tubes for my two grandkids that we're taking to Disney in June:

Fab5 (navy background w/moon) Jack's Pressed Pennies
Fairies (Tink w/ pink heart background) Kennedy's Pressed Pennies

Thanks SO much!

These fit the mentos tube! Have a great trip!

kennedytinkmentos.jpg

jackfab5fammentos.jpg

Hi Mandy

thanks you so much for doing the Mickey heads. I printed on a t shirt and my daughter loves them. Please can I ask you to do a Stroller design with all the characters saying TIERNEY and also her name for a t shirt with Daisy next to it. Thank you :thumbsup2

Let me know if the tee works for you!

tierneyLicensePlateFab5.jpg

tierneydaisy.jpg

Mandy, the pressed penny tubes are perfect! Thank you SO much!

Hi Mandy

I love your pressed penny tube covers. Please may I have one for my son? His name is Ryan and we don't head to the world until the 3rd Feb.

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Pressed Pennies/gangpp.jpg

Just in case that link isn't right, it is the one with all the characters and the castle in the background. I am planning to use a tube which is 8 and 1/4 inches long and 1.5inches wide, not sure if you need to know that! What do most people use for their pennies?

Thanks for helping to make our holiday amazing:goodvibes
Suzanne

hi again Mandy- You've made me several cute disigns- thank you. I had an idea for an iron on transfer--maybe you'd be willing to dry the design? In the style of "Keep Calm and Carry on" posters that are so popular right now- maybe you'd try "Keep Calm and Go to Disney" ? Perhaps in Disney font- maybe with a little Mickey Head rather than a crown? I think it would be so cute! I'd love one in a gender neutral color (perhaps red?). I don't know if this is something you could do- I have no idea how complicated a from scratch design is- but I figured I'd mention it in case you were game. Thanks for all the great DISigns!

Beth

Mandy,

They are just perfect! You have had a part in making these brithday's extra special for my two special guys!!!

You are a very talented lady! THANK YOU!!!!

:worship:

Anna
Hi Anna,

The fills are in my photobucket but here a couple for you to see. I'll work on the invite this weekend!

carsben.jpg

carsgeorge.jpg

Hi
I love your designs and was wondering if you can do a name fill for my daughter Emma who loves tinker bell. I was thinking of the one with Tinker bell sitting on top of the name in purple. It would be perfect!

Thanks
Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter