absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy.

We are planning to go to our first ever trip to Disney World on Dec. 15. This will also be our very first time flying as well. We have been planning this trip for over a year and it is a surprise for my 8 year old daughter.

We originally were going to fly out to Orlando on the 15th but stay at an airport hotel since our package did not start until the 16th. However, I think we are now going to stay at a value on the 15th and in the morning check into POFQ.

I was wondering if you can make a welcome letter / invite for Sierra letting her know that her wish is coming true and we are surprising her with a night at All Star Movies. I love the Christmas one with Mickey (#12 in your invites folder.)

Also, if you can make a second one saying it is a shame she was unable to meet everyone and see any of the parks. We have asked your parents if you can stay longer and they said yes. You get to stay 6 nights and we have a room waiting for you at POFQ. Please feel free to add any wording you feel is appropriate. Her farvorite princesses are Rapunzel and Arial and she loves the Fab 5.

I hope I was not confusing and please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you
mommietominnie

Hi Mandy,

I have a couple of requests. Should I PM them to you or list them here? We had to additions to our trip later this week so I would need them by Turkey Day. Is that an unacceptable deadline?

Thank you,

David

Hi David,

You should list them on the thread. Once I see what you want I'll let you know if it is do-able.

Thanks
Mandy:goodvibes

Can I have pressed penny wraps with names Gavin, Damien and Oakley please? We are going for a Christmas trip, so I would love holiday designs if you have Mickey for Gavin, Simba for Damien and Tink for Oakley!!! :) I have the mini m&m tubes.

Thanks in advance!

Just checking to see if these Christmas penny wraps were possible as I haven't seen any response. No rush, just checking! Also, I am new to this process and was wondering about the penny money and the pressed penny wraps... Where are they used? Do Mentos tubes work better? Muddling my way though as a newbie! :)

Hi David,

You should list them on the thread. Once I see what you want I'll let you know if it is do-able.

Thanks

Thanks Mandy.

I saw that you do Mickeyheads with santa hats on them. Could you do 9 of them in a single deign around a Christmas tree or the castle at Magic Kingdom?

The names would be:

David
Kim
Fred
Mary
Sandy
Kate
Olivia
Lizzy
Spencer

We leave Thanksgiving night for Kidani.

I look forward to hearing if it is possible.

Thank you SO much for the Disigns you made me, they were perfect!!

Can I ask for more? thanks again

Daisy- Daisy
Melanie- Jessie
Matthew- Woody
Jacob Luis- Mickey
Jacob Luis- Lion King
Abel- Buzz
Mary- Xmas Mickey

Can I have pressed penny wraps with names Gavin, Damien and Oakley please? We are going for a Christmas trip, so I would love holiday designs if you have Mickey for Gavin, Simba for Damien and Tink for Oakley!!! :) I have the mini m&m tubes.

Thanks in advance!

The reason for the delay is that i was making sure if the size was good. I still don't know if they are perfect, if they are not, let me know:
oakleytinkxmasminmm.jpg

gavinmickeyxmasminmm.jpg

damiensimbaxmasminmm.jpg

Hi
I want to do pressed penny mento containers with matching m&M penny holders. Can you help me with the folowing names?
Thansk So much

Tinker Meghan
Fab 5 Ethan
Buzz Isaiah
Princess Emma

can you also do a stroller tag for Isaiah

Thanks again Liz

Sure thing Liz:

meghantink2mm.jpg

meghantink2mentos.jpg

ethanfab6mm3.jpg

ethanfab6mentos2.jpg

isaiahbuzzmm1.jpg

isaiahbuzzmentos1.jpg

emmaprincess4mm.jpg

emmaprincess4mentos.jpg

isaiahLicensePlateBuzz.jpg

Hello Mandy.

We are planning to go to our first ever trip to Disney World on Dec. 15. This will also be our very first time flying as well. We have been planning this trip for over a year and it is a surprise for my 8 year old daughter.

We originally were going to fly out to Orlando on the 15th but stay at an airport hotel since our package did not start until the 16th. However, I think we are now going to stay at a value on the 15th and in the morning check into POFQ.

I was wondering if you can make a welcome letter / invite for Sierra letting her know that her wish is coming true and we are surprising her with a night at All Star Movies. I love the Christmas one with Mickey (#12 in your invites folder.)

Also, if you can make a second one saying it is a shame she was unable to meet everyone and see any of the parks. We have asked your parents if you can stay longer and they said yes. You get to stay 6 nights and we have a room waiting for you at POFQ. Please feel free to add any wording you feel is appropriate. Her farvorite princesses are Rapunzel and Arial and she loves the Fab 5.

I hope I was not confusing and please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you
mommietominnie

Let me know what you wanted changed:

sierraChristmaslet.jpg

sierraPOFQInvite1.jpg

Thanks Mandy.

I saw that you do Mickeyheads with santa hats on them. Could you do 9 of them in a single deign around a Christmas tree or the castle at Magic Kingdom?

The names would be:

David
Kim
Fred
Mary
Sandy
Kate
Olivia
Lizzy
Spencer

We leave Thanksgiving night for Kidani.

I look forward to hearing if it is possible.

here's what I've come up with, let me know if you want something changed:

9mhcastle.jpg

9mhcastle1.jpg

The reason for the delay is that i was making sure if the size was good. I still don't know if they are perfect, if they are not, let me know:

Oh I didn't mean to rush you! Nope, size is too long and not tall enough. :( Not sure how you size your images, but I measured the tube and a wrap 5.25" x 3.75" should fit nicely... Thank you so much for taking the time to work on this! Also, what are all the different sizes of the wraps, ie pressed pennies, pressed penny money... I haven't done this before! :eek: Thanks again!!!

1. Can we get MVMCP tickets for:

Rebecca
Brian
Kristin
Madison

2. Can I also get the Surprise letter with Minnie and Mickey
One for Kristin and one for Madison

3. Name fill for Brian with Jedi Mickey images

Thanks,
Rebecca

I requested this in a thread called personal name fills I thought it was a DISign thread but I think it was just someones post :confused3 Im newish and just saw you were answering people there sorry If you get this twice Im making MANY shirts so anything would be an awesome help Thanx again

Hi This is great! Im making Tshirts so any background colour that would look good on white shirts If possible please can you make

The Mom in Tinkerbelle
The Kid in Cars 2
2012 in mickey or anything disney really
First Trip in mickey or anything disney
and If its not too much trouble
The Mom in Pirate Minnie
The Kid in Pirate Mickey
2012 in Pirate something
I thank you so so much! Our shirts will look so great!!

Thank you so much for Sierra's letters. She is going to love them :lovestruc

I was wondering if it is not too much trouble if I can request the following:

pressed penny mento containers with matching m&M penny holders.

princesses design with Sierra's name.

Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy
Love your disigns. I want to buy Photoshop once I've saved up for a new pc, so that I can catch the disign bug too!!

Please could you make me a*Donald and mickey surprise letter:*To Zak and Finley

As well as a:*Finley's Autographs 2012
(red background with characters in the 2012, there is one in your autograph file if u know which one I'm on about,or anything with the fab5, or toy story).

Many thanks in advance. Gina

Can I please have this invitation made to Gavin, Damien, Oakley, Mom & Dad for Sunday Dec 18 at 10:10am - http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...ed/Invites/?action=view&current=hvinvite1.jpg

Can I get 1 of these made to Damien and Gavin please? http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...es/?action=view&current=mickeyxmaswelcome.jpg

I need this one to Oakley please... http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=macyminniexmaswelcome.jpg

Can I get this one made to Damien, Gavin, Oakley, Mom & Dad for Mon Dec 19 at 5:50pm please? http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/Invites/?action=view&current=cpinvite.jpg

Thanks so much for your time and talent!!!! The kids are going to LOVE all the "extra magic" that you Disigners create!!! :wizard:

I have looked on the board and can't fins the manes I need.
First I need Colin in a Christmas font.
Then I would like matching fonts for ( any unisex font):flower3:
Michael
Christine
Mackenzie
Colin

Please note the k in Mackenzie is NOT a CAP.
Thank you,
Beadkrystyne

Hi Mandy,

I've got quite a big request list, so please feel free to tell me you can't do any. You made River's birthday so special, I had to ask you.

We're going to Disneyland Paris in between Christmas and New Year & I really want to make it as special as possible.

Luggage tags - Grumpy Dwarf, Mickey Mouse, Toy Story.

Stroller Plate - River's with Lightning McQueen & Mater. Disneyland Paris instead of Walt Disney World
Or

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...=view&current=kmLicensePlatefab6christmas.jpg

Could you do me a artwork, that I can use on several things, like T Shirts & a thing to put on the hotel door etc, a sort of logo for our trip? I was thinking of the castle with some of the characters River knows as the main bit of the picture. With the following writing, in the Disney font, on more than one line, at the top possibly at a jaunty angle?!?, "The Davenports Do Disneyland Paris".

River's favourite characters / films are Mickey & Friends, Toy Story, Cars, Tangled, Winnie The Pooh & Monsters Inc.

Surprise Invitation, but could you change Walt Disneyworld, to Disneyland Paris.

(can't find the link right now)

Mickey Winter Castle, welcome letter, December 27th - 30th, staying at Sequoia Lodge.

http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...es/?action=view&current=lauraChristmaslet.jpg

Many thanks :worship::worship::worship:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter