absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have the pressed penny names, how do I get them small enough to print for the M&M containers? Please, someone, help!!

Are they mini m&m containers or regular ones? They are easily sized in word. But I might have a mini container around my house, so I'll look for it tonight and if you still can't size them, I will find out the dimensions (or you can provide them and I'll resize them for you)

Let me know how you work out.

Mandy:goodvibes

linda- mine did not have a mirror image either but it did work when I clicked on "rotate 180 degrees". You could try that. Hope that helps.

Mandy- you made the Gaston guns disign for me. When I click on Zoom on the pic in your photobucket, save and then size and print in Word, it is still blurry when I print. Does this image have a size max? Thanks so much!!

Here is a smaller version:
gastonsmall.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy, they are the mini and are 3 1/2 long and 1 in. round. THanks so much! Blessings, Linda

Can I have pressed penny wraps with names Gavin, Damien and Oakley please? We are going for a Christmas trip, so I would love holiday designs if you have Mickey for Gavin, Simba for Damien and Tink for Oakley!!! :) I have the mini m&m tubes.

Thanks in advance!

Can you please make me a Mickey with a Santa hat on it with the names- Jake, Sarah, Hollie, Linda, and Shanna. THank you so much!!

You are wonderful! Thanks so much. The pressed penny worked great. We are leaving on the 1st and I am trying to come up with T shirts for all of us. Blessings, Linda from WV:worship::hug:

Hi Mandy

Thanks so much for the great name fills - everyone LOVED them :cheer2: can I get a designer doll Jasmin with LISSENIA on it? Also I am decorating my in-laws stateroom door - we are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Any ideas? We are cruising in Feb so I have time but I am a planner and what to get some feelers out. You are so talented & have such great ideas just thought I could pick your brain a bit.. Thanks again :hug:

Hi Mandy : )
Not rushing you but didn't want to get lost in the request shuffle :rotfl:
Rox ºoº

Thanks Msndy! These are tiggerific!:love: could you please send me the mini M & M label.

Megan will love these!

Carol

Hi
I want to do pressed penny mento containers with matching m&M penny holders. Can you help me with the folowing names?
Thansk So much

Tinker Meghan
Fab 5 Ethan
Buzz Isaiah
Princess Emma

can you also do a stroller tag for Isaiah

Thanks again Liz

This is my first time doing the pressed pennies and am just wondering how to use the long skinny disign and where the "pressed penny money" disigns are used... I have the mini M&M tubes, but am wondering what others use and works best. I am new and learning as I go! :) Thanks!

Hi Mandy,

I have a couple of requests. Should I PM them to you or list them here? We had to additions to our trip later this week so I would need them by Turkey Day. Is that an unacceptable deadline?

Thank you,

David

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter