• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you do me two (2) tree designs? 1) Mom, Charlie, C.J.
and 2) Paw-Paw, Mimi, Charlie, Emma, Riley, C.J. and Chase? We are going to MVMCP on Friday, Nov 18th.

PS...I PM'ed in error....please disregard.

Sure thing Linda!

taragoofy.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Awesome Mandy! But I made an error in the name. Tarah is spelled with an H. Can you please redo Tarah's name with Goofy?

Also, can you do the word "CHECKBOOK" in the Fab 5?

Thank you!
Linda

Thx for the pp and stroller tags!

Can u pls add a "&" to the Christmas one? Maybe on the line w Kristin so it doesn't cover up the pic. Thx!

Awesome Mandy! But I made an error in the name. Tarah is spelled with an H. Can you please redo Tarah's name with Goofy?

Also, can you do the word "CHECKBOOK" in the Fab 5?

Thank you!
Linda

Sorry about that Linda! Here you go:

tarahgoofy.jpg

checkbookFab5d.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I guess I don't know what I am doing.....these were too big, so I thought I could locate them in photobucket and change the size (small M & M tubes), but nothing I have done will come out right, any ideas? I also tried to save to my photo program and then to "word" (where it only "pasted" a link)
I'm sure it's me....I am not techy or crafty either one, so I may be in trouble!

Thanks so much, and if you have time to give me any ideas for changing the size or if you can point me to a thread with directions, I would greatly appreciate it. It may be this "Mac" I am using.....I'm not very familiar with it yet. :confused3
Thanks again!
Jane Bryan

Thank you soooooooooo much. You are so talented!! I love your work and how kind you are to do this for us!! Blessings!

Originally Posted by lindagc
Could you please design me Minnie Ears with Sarah on it? Blessings to you and yours!!

Do all printers have the mirror selection? I cannot find it on mine and cannot print the designs you have made for me! I have a HP Photosmart series. Can you help? THanks so much!

Can you please do a Pressed Penny and Pressed Penny Money for Megan using any of your great Pooh and friends creations?

Thanks

Carol

Now that I have the pressed penny names, how do I get them small enough to print for the M&M containers? Please, someone, help!!

linda- mine did not have a mirror image either but it did work when I clicked on "rotate 180 degrees". You could try that. Hope that helps.

Mandy- you made the Gaston guns disign for me. When I click on Zoom on the pic in your photobucket, save and then size and print in Word, it is still blurry when I print. Does this image have a size max? Thanks so much!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter