• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

Thanks so much for the designs. 1 small problem, I had asked for a Repunzal and Sleeping beauty name fill with Sarah but got a Belle and sleeping beauty. Sorry

Ugh Sorry! I had Sarah done with rapunzel and choose the wrong one. Enough excuses, here you go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy,
I first have to apologize. I am new to the forum so I hope I provide you with all of the information that you need. Let me know if I haven't. I am looking for:
1. Surprise Your Going to Disneyworld letter for Calissa with Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, etc.

2. Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique Letter with Princesses for Calissa at 11:20.

3. Stroller Tag for Calissa-Princess and the Frog.

4. Do you have an invitation available for the MVMCP?

We are leaving November 26th.
Thank you so much for the work you do!
Michelle

Not a problem Michelle! Have a great trip!

calissasurprise.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-10-13

calissabbbinvite.jpg

calissalicenseplateprin.jpg

calissaMVMCPinvite.jpg

Hello! Your designs are beautiful! How nice that you do this out of the goodness of your heart!:love: I was trying to design something myself when I came across your namefills, which are so much cooler than what I was able to come up with! We leave to go on vacation a week from today. I realize this is very last minute, so if it's too much for you, I completely understand. I really like the ones that say "Emily" and "Ellie" that have Minnie leaning on them. Could you do something like that with the name Meghan? My daughter isn't so much into light pink, so would you possibly have a fill with more bold girly colors? And would you also be able to put something together with the name Andrew using Mickey instead of Minnie? My son loves orange- would you have a fill design with some orange in it?
I would greatly appreciate anything you could offer! I realize I haven't given you much time, so please let me know if this is too much!
Thanks!

Kristin

Here are a couple for each kiddo, let me know if want anything changed! Have a great trip!
andrewmickeyorange1.jpg

andrewmickeyorange.jpg

meghanminniepurple.jpg

meghanminnieaqua.jpg

Hey again Mandy!
I really appreciate the name fills and license plates you made for me. The fam is going to love them!!

My parents are coming this weekend and we are going to MNSS Halloween Party on Sunday Oct 16. I would like to have the MNSSHPInvites done with our names, it will just tickle them to have an exclusive pass on a lanyard.

The one you have done already is fine, unless you want to make a new one.

The names are
Shane
Boyd
Mavanee

Thanks again, can't wait!

Shane

Hi!

I have a request. I am trying to make family t-shirts for a future trip.

What would be wonderful is if you could personalize your file, dis2011.jpg (Disney castle with 2011 below).

Would it be possible to have "Walczak's World Adventure" wrapped around the top of the castle/picture in the same color and font of the Disney 2011 that is below the logo? Does that make sense?

Thank you!!!

Let me know if you want anything changed:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey again Mandy!
I really appreciate the name fills and license plates you made for me. The fam is going to love them!!

My parents are coming this weekend and we are going to MNSS Halloween Party on Sunday Oct 16. I would like to have the MNSSHPInvites done with our names, it will just tickle them to have an exclusive pass on a lanyard.

The one you have done already is fine, unless you want to make a new one.

The names are
Shane
Boyd
Mavanee

Thanks again, can't wait!

Shane

Sure thing Shane! Here you go:

shanemnsshpinvite.jpg

mavaneemnsshpinvite.jpg

boydmnsshpinvite.jpg

Here are a couple for each kiddo, let me know if want anything changed! Have a great trip!

Hi again! Thank you soooo much for making these so quickly! I love the one you did for Andrew- the colors are perfect for him! I'm wondering if you have any borders and fills for Meghan's that would be a little more colorful- I'm imagining something with stripes or flowers or polka dots, or whatever there may be in more vibrant, rainbowy colors. I hope I'm making sense! If not, no biggie. I truly appreciate the time that you've spent on these! You are quite talented!
Kristin

Yes, this is for my FE! My husband works at a print shop so we're goign to make little tablets and add a few things with it. You can also print this on magnetic paper and give as magnets. i may do that too! Thank you so much! you will love your cruise soo much!! I am counting down the days for mine! Thanks again!

Thank you so much!
The fills you did for me are perfect. I have them all cut out and ready to go.
Shannon

Hello Mandy! I love your name fills! Would you be able to do 2 name fills for me? I would like one for the name Sierra and one for Emily. I would like them to be filled with characters from harry Potter. If you could do Emily's with only Ron and Sierra's with only Draco that would be awesome, but if that is not possible...they would both like them with characters from the movies. Thank you so much!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter