• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy, I wanted to show you a pic of one of the shirts we did with a fill you created :)

DSC05990.jpg

Now we are eager to make more shirts! :) Would you consider making the following fills for me? I hate to ask as you have already made some for me...lol...but here goes:

Richarda in Star Wars Mickey and gang
Richarda in the Princesses in costume (Love that one!)
Richarda in Princess and the Frog
Richarda in the Grim Grinning Ghosts or something from the Haunted Mansion..maybe the wallpaper showing if possible?

Sam in Villains with mostly Malificent showing

Samantha in Princesses in Costume
Samantha in Sorcerer Mickey
Samantha in Star Wars Mickey and gang
Samantha in Grim Grinning Ghosts or something from the Haunted Mansion with wallpaper if possible?

Brody in Donald Duck
Brody in Phineas and Ferb
Brody in Star Wars Mickey and gang

Shirley in Mickey

Pebble in Mickey and the gang

Stroller Tag: Brody in the Western Mickey and Minnie...so cute!!!

Thanks so much for all of your effort! I know I asked for quite a few...:( Hope that was ok!

Hi Mandy :wave2:

Your designs are amazing :love::love:

I was hoping you maybe able to create me a door sign to go on our resort room door & one for our resort window :cutie:

My fav characters are Dumbo & Bambi, i would :lovestruc the 1st sign to say

" Pop Century 2011 - Unfinished Business " inc these characters in some way if possible :thumbsup2

& the other to say

" MNSSHP 2011 - Bring on the candy !!"

Using Chip & Dale dressed in halloween costumes (have seen you use images of C&D as halloween characters in lettering & really liked it)

Thankyou so much in advance

I hope you dont mind me making 2 requests ;), just really love your work

:goodvibes

Finally! Sorry again!
popg.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-09-10
mnsshp1.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-09-10

Mandy:goodvibes

Hello Mandy,

I've been looking at your work and absolutely am amazed by what you're doing. :thumbsup2 Everybody says that making the letters takes forever. :confused3 I "borrow" what I can without requesting you to do even more work, but. I have some kind of a v.e.r.y. specific request: :worship: I will be 50 y.o. on the Mexican Riviera Valentine's cruise - yes, I'm a "walking heart" :love: since I'm born on Feb 14, 1962. I really would appreciate if you could share with me your nice little phrases saying something like that I'm celebrating my Valentine's 50th Bday on the Wonder. I just LOVE Tink (but she can be visited by her fairy friends too), you would have guessed.

Since I'm getting out of the lurking to make a request, might as well make two more. I know you also make room numbers and mine will be "7622" in the same kind of "Tink" theme. And could you also, if you have time, make one that says: "Cilvy 2012"?

No rush, it's for February. Thanks a 1000 times,

:tinker:Lots of Poussière de fée!

Cilvy

Hello Mandy! I have looked through your thread and must say your work is wonderful!! I was wondering if when you got time you could make me an autograph book cover with Mickey Mouse & the club house gang on it that says John William's autograph book October 2012
A cute stroller tag that says the Dowell Family stroller please
Also the MNSSHP shirts could you do 2012? with these names-
Ashley
Clint
John William
Maggie
Nancy
Could I also get these name fills-
John William (Clubhouse gang)
Mom (Mickey & Tink)
Dad (grumpy)
Maggie (phienes & ferb)
Nana (fab 5)
Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy;
I was so excited to find my daughter's name, Rebecca, in her favorite (for now anyway!) character..Rapunzel! If you are not too swamped with requests, would you please make my son's name, Michael, in Jedi Mickey, or other star wars theme you might have. He also likes jack skellington if star wars doesn't work for you.
Thanks so much...your disigns are cool,
Michele

edit; OMG I was only looking at your photobucket before! Just saw on this thread the star wars autograph book. I've never seen the starwars theme on other characters! that would be PERFECT!!

Hi Mandy,
I love your designs. Can you do some fills for me please?
Jaxon---buzz and woody
Jayce---buzz and woody
Presley----Jesse
Cohen-----toy story
Also we have a group of seventeen going in February (Louisiana natives looking to escape Mardi Gras this year) and we was wondering if you have any designs mardi gras related with disney characters? Thanks Sam

Hey Mandy,

Your designs are awesome.

I have looked through your Photobucket account and didn't see these, so could I trouble you for them?

Lisa (namefill: one with Minnie and one of your choice)

Randy (namefill: one with Mickey or Fab 5, and one with either Toy Story or Cars.)

Thanks,
Randy

Hi there! The font that I use is called Thwack. You can find tons of tutorials online for photoshop, that's where i learned.

Hope you had a great trip!

Mandy- thanks for the name fill. we had a great time. even having fun creating a photo album for the first time.

Just thinking of ideas for the cover. We went to magic kingdom.You think you can do a name fill for:

valdes Family Vacation- different disney character, minus the fab five, princess, minnie and cars. Since already got them in our name fill.

thanks

The other Stroller tags are GREAT!!!!!!!!! but i forgot one..

Our First Trip to Disney
with MICKEY PALS

Cornell, Nasir, Tristen

Thank you :worship::worship:

Hello Mandy,
Your photo bucket is awesome, love the designs. We are going on our first Disney Cruise :cool1:. Do you know if people have used your designs to make T-Shirts? If so, would it be possible for you to design the pic, the ship's life perserver with Mickey saluting, with our families info. I tried to copy and paste the link but am unsure if it worked, :confused3. Our information;

Jenkins Family Vacation
Aboard the
Disney Magic
October 15-22, 2011

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums...Dis/?action=view&current=ZacharyMarbleDCL.jpg

If it's not to much trouble, I noticed you also did the names with the characters in the middle, again tried to copy the link:lmao:

http://s1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/?action=view&current=Joe.jpg

I was thinking the names would look great on the back of the T-Shirt with the Mickey logo and our info on the front. Too much Disney or is there a such thing........:rotfl2:

Our names are below;

Jessie = Mickey
Monica = Minnie
Kyle = Stitch
Rebecca = Tink

Thank you
MouseMadness' DH (Jessie)

Okay its my GF Birthday this Friday i would like to get two designs done one with my gf name and one with mine

CAITLYN-- She wants (C-stitch, A-eeyore. I- wall-e, T-EVA, L- UP, Y- Perry the platypus, N- lotso from toy story 3)

GIOVANNI-- characters from "THE PHINEAS AND FERB SHOW"

ADRIANA-- diffrent female disney characters

If you could do this before friday i would appreciated. thanks in advance

Hi ! I absolutely love your designs :) I had thought I requested some but it looks like it didn't go thru! oops! I'm wondering if you could do the #'s for my children like you did in post #452 ??

The girls- all Tangled :
15 (Caitlyn)
7 (Liberty)
6 (Teyla)

The boys- do you have Flynn from Tangled? :
13 (Nate)
5 (Quay)
3 (Jace)

Thanks so much!! :)

While I"m at it, if it isn't too much trouble.. I'm trying to make shirts for our trip in Oct, we are celebrating the adoption of the last 3 adopted kiddos :) I posted a thread but didn't get response and I LOVE what you do here.. If you have time, I would love something! The front I'm not sure what I want- even just the Mickey Mouse head or anything with Adoption Celebration 2011 on it- I'll leave it up to your creative design! :) Also for the back the kids are in love with your name fills.. Could we possibly get :

Girls love Tiana (Princess &Frog) or Fairies .
Caitlyn --likes purple
Liberty -- likes Teal or pink
Teyla -- likes Pink or purple

Boys love Cars or Phineas & Ferb/Perry
Nate -- likes green or blue
Quay -- likes Red
Jace -- likes Blue or red

Mom & Dad - no color preferences ~ Pooh characters or Minnie/Mickey

Thanks a million times over!!

Can I request 4 of the MNSSHP t-shirts. The Mickey ears with skeleton Mickey in lefty ear and name in right ear and Mickey's Not so Scary halloween party 2011 in the head (like on your pictures - the one that looks like the invitation/sign from WDW)

Names are:

Katie
Kurstin
Trish
John

Now we are eager to make more shirts! :) Would you consider making the following fills for me? I hate to ask as you have already made some for me...lol...but here goes:

Richarda in Star Wars Mickey and gang
Richarda in the Princesses in costume (Love that one!)
Richarda in Princess and the Frog
Richarda in the Grim Grinning Ghosts or something from the Haunted Mansion..maybe the wallpaper showing if possible?

Sam in Villains with mostly Malificent showing

Samantha in Princesses in Costume
Samantha in Sorcerer Mickey
Samantha in Star Wars Mickey and gang
Samantha in Grim Grinning Ghosts or something from the Haunted Mansion with wallpaper if possible?

Brody in Donald Duck
Brody in Phineas and Ferb
Brody in Star Wars Mickey and gang

Shirley in Mickey

Pebble in Mickey and the gang

Stroller Tag: Brody in the Western Mickey and Minnie...so cute!!!

Thanks so much for all of your effort! I know I asked for quite a few...:( Hope that was ok!

Here are the rest!
richardapf.jpg

By absolut_mandy at 2011-09-15
richardaswcharacters.jpg

richardahm.jpg

richardahm2.jpg

samvillians.jpg

samanthasmickey.jpg

samanthaswcharacters.jpg

samanthahm.jpg

samanthahm2.jpg

Continued....:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter