absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your work so much! I am working on learn about Word Art, but still struggling. I looked for clipart last name but got lots of viruses instead! Ugh. Could I please ask for you to make a few name fills for me so I don't blow up my computer? Thank you so much. You are my favorite DISigner. :thumbsup2

Rachel - with Chip and Dale and other animals like Dalmations, Aristocats if you have that.

Rachel - with princesses.

Erik - with Star Wars

Daddy - with grumpy.

thank you again!

I just wanted to let you know that I had gotten 4 Disney Autograph 2011 covers from you off another thread (Kaitlyn, Alexandra, & Emma) and we surprised my nieces with them last night at our "Going to Disney" party. All 3 of the girls jaws dropped & when they finally managed to close their mouths again, there was a lot of grinning & hugging the books (somehow we didn't get the hugs for the covers...the books did, lol).

I just wanted to let you know that I had gotten 4 Disney Autograph 2011 covers from you off another thread (Kaitlyn, Alexandra, & Emma) and we surprised my nieces with them last night at our "Going to Disney" party. All 3 of the girls jaws dropped & when they finally managed to close their mouths again, there was a lot of grinning & hugging the books (somehow we didn't get the hugs for the covers...the books did, lol).

Thanks for the update! I am happy that everything was a success! Have a great trip!

Mandy:goodvibes

I love your work so much! I am working on learn about Word Art, but still struggling. I looked for clipart last name but got lots of viruses instead! Ugh. Could I please ask for you to make a few name fills for me so I don't blow up my computer? Thank you so much. You are my favorite DISigner. :thumbsup2

Rachel - with Chip and Dale and other animals like Dalmations, Aristocats if you have that.

Rachel - with princesses.

Erik - with Star Wars

Daddy - with grumpy.

thank you again!

No problem:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

These are beautiful. :worship: Thank you so much. The trip is a surprise and I have been struggling to decide how to do the actual surprise. Your name filles will definitely be part of it. They will flip out! Thank you again. Wow!

Thanks soooo much Mandy...! I'll post a picture if I can! :goodvibes

- Libby

Your disigns are great. Love the fastpasses:love: I was wondering if you have time if you would mind doing a sleepy license plate for me that says mama's sleeping. No WDW at top. TIA

Mandy. You did a Winnie the Pooh name fill for me post #173. I finally received the material I ordered a month ago. The yellow one works the best right now. The blue is really off. Could you try a true yellow,not pastel, and then maybe the color of pooh. I don't know how to explain the blue. I bought 2 shirt for this material, and neither of them match. I think maybe a sky blue, and light green. Think of the colors you would see on gingham material. If there is a way to just send me some color options, that would be easier. I am so sorry to be such a pest. Connie

Okay, I went through some of your stuff and the best match is on page 11 post 155. Just the combination of the blues and greens is perfect. It is the back round of the tinkerbell Lexi's room. The other one that might work is on page 16 post 236. The sponge paint like back round on this would also work. I like the blue and green on the best. Hope this helps. Sorry to be such a pain. Connie

Okay, I went through some of your stuff and the best match is on page 11 post 155. Just the combination of the blues and greens is perfect. It is the back round of the tinkerbell Lexi's room. The other one that might work is on page 16 post 236. The sponge paint like back round on this would also work. I like the blue and green on the best. Hope this helps. Sorry to be such a pain. Connie

Hi Connie,

It's not a worry to change the background. Here it is:

Hi Mandy:)
Your designs are beautiful.
I was wondering if you will be able to do a name full for my grandaughter 1st birthday?

if you can i need it to say"

Princess Klarissa is turning 1!!!

Could you please use princess , and in pink please:goodvibes We are having a princess party. and will use this for the invites.

Thank so much, you time is greatly appreciateed.:)

Hi Mandy:)
Your designs are beautiful.
I was wondering if you will be able to do a name full for my grandaughter 1st birthday?

if you can i need it to say"

Princess Klarissa is turning 1!!!

Could you please use princess , and in pink please:goodvibes We are having a princess party. and will use this for the invites.

Thank so much, you time is greatly appreciateed.:)

Thank you for the compliments! I had to write out 1 b/c the font made the one look like an "I". Have a great party!

Mandy... love all of you DISign's. Can I ask for a couple more?

I'd love to get the name Allison done in Cinderella. And the name Morgan done in Nala and Simba from the Lion King.

Also, would you be able to create a birthday invite for me? Some sort of Cinderella invitation for Nancy and Allison's birthdays on Sept. 3rd, 2011. I can give you more specific but wanted to know if you had time to even do something like this.

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter