absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy! Th:yay:ank you soooooo much!!! I know you are super busy with all these requests... I wasn't sure if you had missed mine or not.. They are BEAUTIFUL and what I was looking for...

Hi Mandy, I am so sorry!!!! I pm'ed a request forgetting that you had a request thread (even though I looked at it today). :worship: I must really not be thinking. Please accept my apology. I will make my request here where it belongs. I love your "Boo to Diabetes" Mickey head design. May I have it say "MNSSHP" in one ear and "2011" in the other. I am going to Disney and the party for my first time and I'm so excited. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing your great talent! Again, my apologies. Best wishes, Roni

Hi Mandy! I would like to request three black Mickey heads with white letters
1. Abby
2. Christy
3. Matt

Also, could you do a Family's First Cruise graphic for me? Crase Family Vacation 2011-Our First Cruise. We are cruising on the Dream October 9-13.

Thank you so much and your work is awesome! :cheer2:
Christy

Well, I'm back for more. :goodvibes Tyler's name turned out so cute that I came up with more projects. If I could get a couple more name fills please.

Jacob- Lightning McQueen (going on a yellow background)
Austin- Toy Story (going on dark lime green)
Kaylee- Cinderella (going on light blue with stars, kinda like my countdown)
Karin- Dopey

Thanks so much!

Hi, when you have the time, could you please make a few personalized things for me? Thanks in advance!
The Minnie Mouse License Plate that says Abby's Stroller and Sept 2011 in the corner
Two names fills: Kaitlyn with the images of Rapunzel (purple background?) and Abby with Minnie Mouse in pink if possible.

Your design is beautiful, I am taking my grandchildren to Disney World September 13th and I was hoping you would help me personalize there treat bags with the Not so Scary Halloween Mickey. They are Kendra, Bryce, Sam , Haley, Erin, Chase, Jerin, Jenner, Craig, Jason, Moni, and Granny. I know I am cutting it short for time. Thanks!!!

Hi Mandy, I am so sorry!!!! I pm'ed a request forgetting that you had a request thread (even though I looked at it today). :worship: I must really not be thinking. Please accept my apology. I will make my request here where it belongs. I love your "Boo to Diabetes" Mickey head design. May I have it say "MNSSHP" in one ear and "2011" in the other. I am going to Disney and the party for my first time and I'm so excited. Thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing your great talent! Again, my apologies. Best wishes, Roni

Hi Roni!

Have a great trip! Here you go:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for the design. It's really fun and Halloweeny. I love it. Right now I have to do everything from my iPhone and when I email designs to my photobucket account they seem to come out a bit blurry, yes I do open the file first so I'm not saving from a thumbnail. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you put this in your photobucket so I can send it to mine. When I do it this way the image doesn't get blurry. I'm really new to photobucket. Is there another way to get designs into my account than emailing them? Again thank you so much for the wonderful things you have created for me. Just looking at them makes me so happy. Have a terrific day! -Roni

Hi Mandy! I would like to request three black Mickey heads with white letters
1. Abby
2. Christy
3. Matt

Also, could you do a Family's First Cruise graphic for me? Crase Family Vacation 2011-Our First Cruise. We are cruising on the Dream October 9-13.

Thank you so much and your work is awesome! :cheer2:
Christy

Hi Christy! Have a great trip! Here you go:

Well, I'm back for more. :goodvibes Tyler's name turned out so cute that I came up with more projects. If I could get a couple more name fills please.

Jacob- Lightning McQueen (going on a yellow background)
Austin- Toy Story (going on dark lime green)
Kaylee- Cinderella (going on light blue with stars, kinda like my countdown)
Karin- Dopey

Thanks so much!

Have a great trip!

Hi, when you have the time, could you please make a few personalized things for me? Thanks in advance!
The Minnie Mouse License Plate that says Abby's Stroller and Sept 2011 in the corner
Two names fills: Kaitlyn with the images of Rapunzel (purple background?) and Abby with Minnie Mouse in pink if possible.

Hope you have a great trip!

Hi Mandy, thank you so much for the design. It's really fun and Halloweeny. I love it. Right now I have to do everything from my iPhone and when I email designs to my photobucket account they seem to come out a bit blurry, yes I do open the file first so I'm not saving from a thumbnail. If it wouldn't be too much trouble would you put this in your photobucket so I can send it to mine. When I do it this way the image doesn't get blurry. I'm really new to photobucket. Is there another way to get designs into my account than emailing them? Again thank you so much for the wonderful things you have created for me. Just looking at them makes me so happy. Have a terrific day! -Roni

Done! Here you go:
mnsshapboo.jpg

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter