• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns **Thread full, no new posts please**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Would you please do two stroller plates for me please:

Sam - Donald Duck, OCT 2012
Ruby - Princess OCT 2012

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Again!!
We are going to Disney and last time you helped out with some great letters. If you get a chance can we have some more?? We leave next month so whenever you can I would really appreciate it.
I looked through your photobucket and I saw that you have six designs that have surprise letters (aside from the one with all of the characters.)

Can I get them all to say Surprise and then somewhere "We leave on Sunday!"

I need one for:
Julia- Mickey and Minnie
Louie- Hook and Smee
Maddie- If you can do a princess one great...if not Mickey and Minnie or the whole gang
Dominic-Mickey and Donald
Matthew-Mickey, Chip and Dale
Jakson- just Mickey

Thank you so much for helping make another trip such a great surprise!

Sure thing!

matthewwelcomechip.jpg

maddiewelcomeprincess.jpg

juliawelcomeminnie.jpg

jaksonwelcomemickey11.jpg

domincwelcomedonald.jpg

louiewelcomehook.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

I was wondering if you would be able to do some name fills for me, if/when you have time. They are just amazing! Here is what I'm looking for.

Tami - Red Minnie
Tommy - Classic Mickey
Lori - Pink Minnie
Tom - Blue Mickey
Savannah - Minnie Mouse
Anthony - Mickey and friends
Brian - Pirate Mickey
Jessica - Pirate Minnie
Tony - Mickey and friends lime green (fab 5)
Chuck - Golfing Mickey

Also, can I get 2 of the Mickey Airways tickets? One for Mr. Anthony White, and one for Miss Savannah White, both departing on January 17, 2013 and returning on January 21, 2013 from Boston, MA. Is there any way to change the message to "Mickey and the gang can't wait to see you" vs meet you, as they've gone before. Thanks!

Sorry there are so many, we are traveling with extended family, and want to surprise everyone! Thank you so much, in advance!!! :worship:

~Tami

Sure thing Tami! Have a great trip!

tamiMinnieRed.jpg

savannahMinnie.jpg

tommymickey2.jpg

tommickey5-1.jpg

loriMinnieF.jpg

chuckgolfMickey.jpg

jessicaPirateMM.jpg

ashleyMinnie-1.jpg

brianPMickey.jpg

anthonymickeyair.jpg

savannahmickeyair.jpg

Hi Mandy,
I was hoping you could help with a few requests...
I looked through your photobucket designs and was wondering if you could alter a couple? The first is the 'graceinvite' to BBB - it would be for Eryn on February 26, 2013 and the time can be left off as I have yet to book the appointment. The next would be the 'briannaprincess' - it would be Eryn and 7th. Then 'evelyn4rap' with Rapunzel - Eryn & 7. Lastly, if you could do the POR invite in post #3632 (just above) also for Eryn.
Thanks so much,
Cheryl

Hi Mandy, I hope you had a wonderful vacations pixiedust:

I THANK YOU again so very much for your name fills. The last one you made me for my girls teddy bears were wonderful. They loved loved loved how they had tshirts for their teddy's.

May I please beg for 2 more.And I promise I will not ask again

I need to make 2 pillowcases
Holly (Rapunzel fill)
Paige (Merida fill)
Please do not include Walt Disney World on the bottom. Just 2012

Thank you so very very very very very very much.
With you doing these. I am the best Mom Ever!!!!

Thank You
:worship:

Sure thing!

paige.jpg

holly.jpg

Mandy
I just saw this name fill with Merida so I was hoping you could make one for me as well?
Name is Eryn and could you leave off the 2012?
Thanks,
Cheryl

paige.jpg

I am looking for the following designs to be used on shirts/pillowcases/tote bag:

something with all characters(minnie,mickey,princesses,etc) with Madeline 1st Trip 2012

a cute Minnie design Madeline/1st trip

Mickey head John 2012

Minnie head Kelly 2012

Also I LOVE your airplane tickets! Could I get the minnie one...do you want me to pm you the details?

Thanks in advance for all your hard work

For sure pm me the details for the plane ticket if you want. Have a great trip!

kellyMinnieHead.jpg

johnMickeyHead.jpg

madelinetoontee.jpg

madelineminnie1st.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I love your designs.

I would love Airplane Tickets for my three kiddos:
Oct 26 - Nov 4
Seattle to Long Beach(Disneyland)
Flight #291
DYLAN - Mickey Mouse - Seat 23B
RUBY - Minnie Mouse - Seat 24B
SAM - Mickey Mouse - Seat 24A

I would also love to request welcome letters for them as well. I really like your princess welcome letter with the signatures for RUBY, disneyland. I also saw a creation of yours that wasn't a welcome letter but it was the fab 5 with signatures that I think could be turned into a welcome letter for the boys SAM & DYLAN, disneyland.

Thanks so much!!!:):):)

sure thing! Have a wonderful trip!

sammickeyair.jpg

rubyminnieairways1.jpg

dylanmickeyair-1.jpg

samwelcome.jpg

rubyweltowdwprincess.jpg

I've spent hours looking through your disigns; you're super talented!!! And very kind to offer your services to those of us who aren't so...talented ;)

I know you're still on vacation (I hope you're enjoying yourself!), but I wanted to ask (beg) if you could please make a few things for my family while I had a minute and was thinking about it. There is really no rush; our trip isn't until April.

1) A stroller tag. The child's name is Walker. He loves Toy Story, especially Woody and Buzz. If you don't have access to those graphics, he also loves the Fab 5. I really like the ones you've made with the year (2013, for us) in the upper right corner.

2)http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...action=view&current=graceweltowdwprincess.jpg

This princess one that says "Allie" and "Happy 3rd Birthday"

3)http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/?action=view&current=heathernameFab5.jpg

Name Fill with the name "Walker"

THANK YOU so very much!!

Have a great trip!

walkernameFab5.jpg

walkerLicensePlateBuzzWoody.jpg

allieprincess.jpg

Mandy, I hope you had a wonderful time on your trip. Your designs was one of the highlights of my vacation and I cant wait to send you the pics. It was great walking around magic kingdome and every 5 secs getting a compliment. Even the employess like them. I do have another HUGE favor to ask. My social worker who has been helping me with alot of my life issues lately is going to Disney with her 14 year old autisic son. Can you PLEASE just make 2 name fills for them?

Sheri - love mickey/minnie/Miss Piggy (miss piggy is her favorite)
Matthew - Princess Jasmine, Buzz Lightyear, Mickey Mouse, Mary Poppins

I know your SUPER busy and probably need a vacation after your vacation. They are leaving in about 2 1/2 weeks..Thank you so much and dont worry I will TOTALLY understand if you cannot get to them..Thank you again so much!

Thanks for the updates and compliments! I am glad your vacation was a success!

sheriMinnie.jpg

sheripiggy.jpg

matthewJasmine.jpg

matthewBuzz1.jpg

Love your work!:goodvibes My family is going on a surprise trip in November and I am getting some things ready to order from you! I am sooooo excited to have been told about you.:woohoo: Would you by chance be able to do a name fill with Jack Skellington? That is all I need to know before I place request. Thank you soooooo much and I can't wait to see more of your work

:tink:

Sure thing, just need to know the name for the fill :rotfl:

Hi Mandy!

Your work is AWESOME!! I am wondering if I can please get 5 name fills for my family?

Jane- Tigger
Steve- Goofy
Drew- Goofy (if you have a different one, that would be great)
Karli- Pluto
Steven- Donald

No rush...Thanks a TON!!

sure thing! Have a wonderful trip!

sammickeyair.jpg

rubyminnieairways1.jpg

dylanmickeyair-1.jpg

samwelcome.jpg

rubyweltowdwprincess.jpg

Hi Mandy,

Thanks so much!!!

Is there any way to get you to separate Sam and Dylan and give them each there own card?

And would you mind changing them all (Sam, Dylan, and Rubys) to say "Welcome to California" "We hope you have a magical visit with us at Disneyland"

I really appreciate it!!!princess:

Hi Mandy!

You did invites and name fills for me back in August - they came out great and everyone loved them for my daughters birthday party! Thank you. :)I had framed the namefills as name tags at the crown and wand decorating table. She insisted I hang it up on her wall and it is one of her favorite pictures. :)

So I have a few requests, if they could all be addressed to Zoey & Olive.

1: A welcome letter from Mickey & Gang -We have had a few trips with them so it's not a first trip and all the ones you have done are great!

2: Chef Mickey - 12/2 @ 8:05a

3: Akershus - 12/7 @ 5:05 (this one had the parchment paper look)

4:Crystal Palace 12/7 8:05a

5: I have one other request however I didn't see anything on your photobucket. It is hard for me to navigate through it because my internet access is pretty slow (love living in the middle of nowhere!) However we are going to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue on 12/5 @ 4pm.

The dates and times honestly are not that important to me - my daughters are very young (3 years old and 18 months) and I really just want to play into thier imagination. Thank you so very much and you are so very talented!!:hug:

I edited this on 10/19 8:27 to remove request for cape may cafe

Mandy,
I am so sorry!!! I made a mistake.... I meant the letters that you have in your Photobucket under the heading Surprise Letters. Would you mind terribly making those for me instead? I just LOVE how they look! We were just in Disney in May so this is a surprise return trip for most of the kids.

Here is what I was hoping for again. We leave next month so no rush in changing this....I really apologize for the confusion!

Can I get them all to say Surprise and then somewhere "You leave on Sunday!"---Maybe instead of See You Soon.

I need one for:
Julia- Mickey and Minnie
Louie- Hook and Smee
Maddie- If you can do a princess one great...if not Mickey and Minnie or the whole gang
Dominic-Mickey and Donald
Matthew-Mickey, Chip and Dale
Jakson- just Mickey

SurpriseDLP6_edited-1.jpg - If I did this right this is the one for the mickey/minnie one.

Thanks so very much!!! Sorry again for my mistake!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter