absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi mandY

Thank you so much for doing these. I didn't expect hem so soon after your vacation. I love them thank you x

Edit: my eldest has seen these now and has asked if he could have the top one but with goofy and saying Callum's going to DISNEYWORLD today. I didn't think he would want one but he thinks its so cool. Thank you x

I hope you have a wonderful trip with your family!

Thank you so much, Mandy!

Two corrections- the Grace name fill with Merida, the letters for her name are a solid blue and not filled with the Merida character like the one I referenced from your photobook.

The namefill I used for reference is this one: amymeridaname_zpsccad0fb5.jpg

And the Daddy name fill I need with the Avengers character. The photobook picture I referenced was this one noahavengers_zpse99148e4.jpg

Would you be able to correct them for me?

Thanks!:love:

I'm not asking for any myself but just wanted to say those are lovely mandy. Its nice to see lovely people such as yourself who put their time and skills to help others :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy,

Been spending days looking at all your wonderful disigns and was hoping to get some too! So here goes my first request , I hope I am specific enough without being obnoxious :blush: and I can't post links yet unfortunately

First I would like the castle you have pictured in post# 1263 with Mickey and Minnie (but I don't want the Mickey & Minnie) you used the same castle in another one for a graduation and it looked like it had a burst of color and sparkles around it (but I can post the link to your photo bucket)

top left: Ashby's
top right: 1st trip
bottom center: Walt Disney World
bottom center: 2013

Then I would like some name fills. The ones that the characters are on the side or sitting above. The actual fill nothing too busy, like maybe for Pluto some bones, and Snow White some flowers or just a textured color. There are a few I found already and I will note those:

Pluto with the name Layne

Snow White with the name Bobbi

Dopey with the name Nieve

Eeyore with the name Nieve

Pinocchio with the name Leigh

Mulan with the name Leigh (which I now can't seem to find again in the posts but the one with the cherry blossoms in the name)

Ariel with the name Elora (which is pictured in post# 799)

Sulley with the name Carlos (which is pictured in post# 1655)

Mickey with the name Ashby (which is pictured as "Daniel" in post# 1428)

Next I would like a stroller tag:

Octonauts (like post# 853) with Sept 2013 on the bottom center and Walt Disney World as 3 words if possible on the top center and Ashby's Stroller on the right side

And last I would love it if you could do some sort of Mickey design That says Today is My First Birthday 8-7-2013. My little girl loves Mickey and your designs are great! No pressure if you can't do this :goodvibes:

I love what you do and really want to learn!!!

Great Job and Thanks in advance for your time and effort :thumbsup2

Layne

Hi, Mandy

I was wondering if you could make a 4 x6 autograph cover for my daughter. Her name is Emily and we would like to use the autograph book for the MCMCP. So if the title could say Emily's Autographs and have MVMCP 2013 on it, that would be great. As for characters, if you have Mickey and Minnie in Christmas outfits, that would be great or if you have the Princesses in Christmas outfits, that would be great. Whatever is easy to do that also looks festive! :)

Also, Emily is a huge Phineas and Ferb fan - I looked through all your personalized pictures and couldn't find an Agent Emily - any chance you could o that too? Thanks so much!

First of all I would like to say you create some fantastic designs I've looked through all your postings and am simply amazed. As the title says this is a first trip to Disney but not for me (I've been there 4 times and love it each time I go) but its the first for my girlfriend and her son. We're taking him to Disney for his 7th birthday on the 30th of this month as a surprise. he's never gone on a flight or really left New York for that matter. As a memento and an easier way to find each other in the crowds I'm making us t shirts and here's where your help is greatly needed. I would like to request four designs so they can be the center pieces to those shirts. So if you could create these on short notice I would appreciate it greatly.

All would be in the form like your posting in 2417 with the scattered letters

Jacob- Fab five
Mommy- Disney Princesses
Grandma- Tink or Fairy Godmother
Johnny- Stitch or Peter Pan

Lastly if you could create a logo with Cinderella's Castle saying Orlando Trip 2013 that would be awesome

Sure thing!

Oh, my! That It's my Birthday and Jonathan image with the Party Hat is Too Cute! I Love them all, but I'm going to have to ask you to re-do a couple. I really want their pillowcases to match except for the name of the boat. Can you, please, please, re-do the Joshua and Jonathan life rings to match the pattern of the trip on the Magic (only Wonder this time). I'll post that image below.

Only re-do these two:
Joshua's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

Jonathan's Disney Cruise
Wonder ~ 2013

pillowcase+.jpg

Mandy-

I'm sure you are swamped getting back from vacation but I was wondering if you saw this post I did on May 6th. Post #2230

Mandy-
This is my first time to the DISigners site and I am blown away that you offer your services for free. Thank you! Could you please do some t-shirt designs for my family for our first trip to Disneyland this summer? I really like your mouse ear design (it won't let me post a link because I'm a new poster but it is the simple black Mickey head with the name in the middle in white)
Do you scale them depending on the t-shirt size?
The shirt designs I am looking for are:
Dad
Mom (with minnie bow)
James (size boy 5)
Saisha (size girl 4T with minnie bow)
Do you pm the designs or do I check back to the thread?
Also, what do people do with stroller tags? Do they print them on sticker paper or have them laminated? I would love one (any design) that says The Heavilands Stroller Disneyland 2013.
And would it be possible to do a mickey design of a countdown calendar that says The Heaviland's Disney Countdown?
Thank you again for your designs and for being patient with a beginner :)

Jessie

Hi, Mandy! You do AMAZING work! I've loved looking through your designs. I wish I had talent like that!

I was wondering if you could create two invites for me, please, using the following DISigns of yours. We are leaving on June 14.

kaileeBBBinvite_zps0b324c6c.jpg

Abby
June 20
1:40 PM

kameronBBBprince_zpscbf256a4.jpg

Sam
June 20
1:40 PM

Thanks in advance for your time and your hard work!

Thanks ever so much Mandy for the name fills. They are wonderful as always. I appreciate your time and dedication.pixiedust:

Hugs
Lois (Nanny 3):goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Just wrote a thank you and now have more requests. :)

Could I please have these:

1andrew.jpg - name Evan
1andrew.jpg - Aaron Is it possible to put a baby Minnie in front, instead of Mickey?
1andrew.jpg - Ian - Is it possible to put a baby pluto in front, instead of Mickey?
No date please

Also could you pretty please make these:

aidanmickeysc- Tom and one for Evan
jacobbuzzsc - Aaron
plutoasc.jpg - Ian
trevorpmickeysc.jpg - Tom, FaFa, Evan, Aaron, and one for Ian
papapinochiosc - with the name pinocchio
carolpohsc_zpse43b58a2 - Name -Pocohontas
caroltddeesc_zpsdfe75a8a -name -Tweedle Dum and one with the name Tweedle Dee

Hope you had a great vacation can't wait till ours, but it's a while off.
Thanks ever so much :cool1:
Lois (Nanny 3)

Hi, Mandy!

By any chance would you have time to make some breakfast and dinner invitations for my daughter, Emily? These are the places, dates, times we have reservations - so excited!!! Also, I had never seen the "name fill" before I looked at your thread. If it isn't too much to ask, could you make an "Emily" using all the princesses? If that is too much, I rather just have the invitations. Thanks again so much.
Breakfast at Tusker House on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 8:30 am
Dinner at Chef Mickey on Saturday, Nov. 23 at 5:30 pm
Dinner at Akershus on Monday, Nov. 25, 2013 at 5:10 pm
Dinner at Be Our Guest on Tuesday, Nov. 26, 2013 at 4:30 pm
Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table on Wednesday, November 27th at 8 am.

Sure thing! Have a great trip!

I love the designs that you have done for me and was wondering if you could do a couple of more. We are going to Disney the 1st week in June (june 5th) so if you are unable to complete a request, I will understand.

I would like to request a couple of names. I like the style with the name and then the characters placed around the name.

Camden with Goofy (this will be going onto an orange shirt)
Sydney with the Princesses or just Repunzel
Joshua with Star Wars (please include Yoda)
Camden with Monster's Inc. (Sulley and Mike)

Could you do a welcome letter from Mickey and the gang for Camden and one from the princesses for Sydney.

And the autograph covers for:
Camden:Mickey and the gang
Sydney: princesses

Thanks so much for your time. Your work is wonderful.

Sure thing!

I just saw a Disney CM Tag magnet you made (post 2408). I haven't seen ones like these on the Disboard for awhile. Can you please make some for my Family? The saying "What will you celebrate?" is perfect!

Mark
Kate
Jack
Colleen
Claire
Meghan
Patti

Thanks.... No rush, won't need until late July.

This isn't my design but the most talented Tom's design, I just added the names:)

Sure thing!

This is awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!
My oldest was beyond excited to see this one!!!
She said Mom that is one talented lady! And of course my response was yes, yes she is!
You have helped me add extra magic to our trip but more importantly my girls first trip to Disney!!
:grouphug: From us to you...Thank You!!! :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter