absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! Can I get a "surprise your going to DW tomorrow" letter for my daughter Abby. We leave the end of June so no big hurry. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much! I hate to keep asking you to make stuff for us but if you have time would you make us some MSSHP tickets? Yours are so cute! For Catlyn, Charles, Colin.

Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

OK I saw your DISigns and they are the best! So cute! pixiedust: I would like to make a few requests. I need them by the 24th (of May) at the latest. I am so looking forward to them!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

OK here are the requests:
Name fills---all original, color doesn't matter :)
Anne---Mulan
Jonathan---Buzz Lightyear if you can, if not then Lightning McQueen
Sophie---Merida
David---Pooh
Mamma---Minnie mouse
Daddy---Mickey mouse
Beste---Cinderella

Spelled exactly this way. Thank you SO SO SO much for all the time you spend to make our vacations all the more magical! I appreciate it so much! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Mandy I would like a autograph book cover request. I would like your Minnie Mouse design with the red and white polka dots with the name Lauren.

I would really appreciate the help I'm making a 5 X7 book

* Making the book this weekend we leave on next Tuesday the 14th. Thanks in advance !!

Have to say that I LOVE your designs!! We already put in a request for a family t-shirt design a few pages back but I was wondering if I could please get the surprise letter with all the characters for my son. His name is Joey. We are going to surprise him the day we leave and this letter would be a great addition :). We do leave on May 17th so I will understand if you don't have time to do it before then but thought I would ask anyways.

Many, many thanks!!

So I really love your "happy club" poster, but I was wondering if you could please do it without the name bubble. If it is too much trouble to take off the bubble then please put "Free admission!" instead. Thank you so much! Edit: I need this by the 24th as well. Thanks!

LOL, are you Canadian? We are always apologizing when it is not our problem! :rotfl2:

Sorry for the spelling mistake! (see there you go, apologizing again!):rotfl:

Mandy:goodvibes

Many, many thanks again Mandy!

PS - I'm English but apparently we do have Canadian ancestry!

Hi Mandy, Just found your thread, you are so very generous with your time and talent. I would really appreciate it so very much if you might fill a few requests for me.

Name fill beveled with characters no border

Shannon- Chip and Dale...Purple/lavender
Katelyn-Chip and Dale....Purple/lavender
Renee-Chip and Dale...blue/purple
Lisa- Daisy Duck...yellow, blue, pink
Rick- Capt. Hook with crocodile...green and gray

A red background with streamers "Landry Family" welcome letter

8"x8" autograph book cover- Katelyn...2013- fill in

Landry Family Vacation...surfing at the beach

And last but not least a license plate in red background.. Walt Disney World/ Landry Family Golf Cart (instead of stroller)

I know this is a lot of requests. If you get to any of them it would be great. I am trying to get everything ready for our first trip to Disney...we leave May 24th!!!! Thank you so much for all your help.:drive:

Hi Folks

Just to let you know that I will be on vacation next week. I will complete all of the requests up until this post before I leave. If I do miss you, it's because your trip is in 3 or more months and I want to make sure that I do the ones that are pressing first.

That being said, don't worry that I have missed the request if I skip yours, it has not been forgotten.

Also, if you need the request before I leave and the original request does not have a date, please amend the request or pm me and I will complete it.

Thanks so much for requesting! It really makes me happy to spread the pixie dust!

Mandy-First time posting, however I've been searching your photobucket and getting ideas for months. Can you personalize the airline tickets (minnie (Claire and Emily) and mickey (Austin and Aiden) with the following information?

St. Louis to Walt Disney World
May 31 to June 7

In addition, can you complete a surprise letter with their individual names?
Austin, Claire and Aiden. It's the one with Mickey holding the envelope out with the name on the envelope and the mickey shaped balloons.

Thanks so much for spreading the dust! It's the first time we are taking the kiddos and we are not telling them until we get to the airport! The talent you share really helps create an awesome experience for the kiddos!

Have a great trip!

Hi mandy:

Thank a for all that you have done for us.... Everything has Been soooo amazing we just cant get enough jijiji... Can u make welcome letters do pop century resorts???
If so please i Would need three, we Will be there from May 16-June 3....
Abigail Torres
Jeanisse Aguilera
Naihla Aguilera

Thank you sooo much!!!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy, your designs are beautiful! I was hoping you could create one t-shirt design for our upcoming trip to the World. It's the big Mickey head in the middle surrounded by the little Mickey heads like in post 2215. We are leaving May 16 - hoping this is not too late for such a request!

For the big Mickey head middle - Disney Family Vacation. For the big Mickey head left ear - May; and for the big Mickey head right ear - 2013.

Could you please lay out the seven mini mickey heads as follows:

Middle bottom - Gramma (w/ bow).
Topmost little Mickey head on left - 3 in a row going down in this order - Jim; Melissa (w/bow); Emma (w/bow).
Topmost little Mickey head on right - 3 in a row going down in this order - Joe; Erin (w/bow); Joey.

I'm hoping I've explained this ok. Thanks so very much for your help!

Melissa

Sure thing Melissa!

Have a great trip!

Have fun on your vacation!! :beach:
You deserve it!! You're one super busy DISigner!!
Thanks for everything you do to help make our vacations special!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter