absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

Can I please request a Star Wars (not lego) countdown calendar for Gabriel and Sam (just one countdown not two).

I will be requesting another one for my DD when we get a little closer to our date since her favorite character seems to change every month or so ;)

Thank you,
Melissa

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, Could I please request a countdown calendar? I'd like one for WDW, and possibly have the castle on it. I need one with Elizabeth's Disney Countdown and also one with Parker's Disney Countdown. I don't mind if they are exactly the same as long as they don't look too girly, as Parker wouldn't like that so much :)

We are leaving May 25th, so not too much time left.

Thank you in advance, as your work is always so amazing!

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy

You did some great DISigns for me a while back. I was hoping I could request a couple more.

Your Wishes Fireworks Party

Governale Family
Wednesday June 19th At 9 PM

Also another great DISigner did a Chef Mickey for me and my brother was looking for a different version of Chef Mickey invite for his families reservation.
It can say

Hey Gang!
Thursday June 20th At 10:35 AM

Thanks so much for all that you do :lovestruc

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy,

Is there anyway you can do the following for me?

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ed/MickeyHeads/aprilmhfamvac5_zps7739f99b.jpg

The same information, except in the middle can I please have it say- Smith Family Vacation?

The names on the heads of the Mickey/Minnie's are-
Joshua
Andrew
Eric
Sarah
Gary
Laura

I am trying to have it big enough that I can print it onto t-shirts and the last image I tried to do is very grainy.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you for all of your time and energy for helping us.

Counting down the days till we cruise- 74 to go :cool1:

Sure thing!

Hi Mandy, I hope i'm not being impatient or out-of turn, but i'm not sure that you saw my most back on page 134 as it may have been missed - or you just have a different order - so sorry if i'm on your radar! just keen to see the finished product!! Many thanks for your time and everything you do. Helen

Didn't forget, I just need to customize yours a bit more and wanted to take my time doing it :)

Have a great trip!

Mandy - What CUTE DISigns you do!!!! :lovestruc You have some really original stuff so I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites!!!

I have a few (ahem) requests but I totally understand if it's too many. I've put them in order of importance with the ones that I would cry if I couldn't get on top and the ones where I should survive if I miss out on them this trip on the bottom. Feel free to eliminate whatever is too much!!! I don't want to be selfish/greedy but your stuff is SOOOOOO adorable!

1. Two name fills (if I get one of these I would appreciate getting both because I cannot fathom the fighting that would ensue if one DD got one and the other didn't. If you can't do both, I totally understand...feel free to skip if necessary!!)

SIERRA - beveled with border and characters, Cinderella, exactly like picture 64 (out of 253) on the main page of your Photobucket site. Very cute!

KEIRA - beveled with border and characters, Aurora, pink border, I can supply clip art if needed (if you can't do Aurora, she would also be fine with the Tinkerbell one you have with the purple border, number 232/253 on your photobucket).

2. Captain Mickey Luggage tag - blank (just the "this bag belongs to" on back)

3. The prince/princess poster with the names "Katie" and "Shawn" (number 65/253 in your photobucket)

4. The Petty Family (number 185/253) with Shawn (dad figure), Katie (mom figure), Keira (taller girl figure), Sierra (shorter toddler girl figure)

Also, I want the luggage tag for my family (just don't want to post personal stuff here) but I was also thinking it would make a cute FEE gift. Would you be ok if I did that? Don't hesitate to say no, I just figured it wouldn't hurt to ask!! I really liked the background you used; it's something I haven't seen before.

Thank you in advance for anything you can do for our family!! Just looking through your designs was a blast!!!

If you like, just pm me the details for the personalized luggage tag and I can pm them back to you

I hope this is correct way to request. Thank you in advance for your time!
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/ZacharyMarbleDCL.jpg.html?sort=4&o=38

Looking for the same image above: Mickey, life preserver, DCL logo, same font you previously used in examples.

I wanted to put these on t-shirts: personalized (one name on each) 7 people total
McNair Family Vacation
Aboard the Disney Dream
June 2-6, 2013
Floyd
LaShawnda
Shannon
Shanna
Shawna

2nd family: same image and Cruise
Thom Family Vacation
Aboard the Disney Dream
June 2-6, 2013
Jessica
Jerimiah

Sure thing! Have a wonderful trip!

Mandy - Thank you SOOOOO much! The DISigns are absolutely adorable! I wish my kids hadn't gone to bed already because I know they're gonna freak! :-) I really appreciate it.

I will send you a PM with the info for the luggage tags. :-)

Hi Mandy!
You have disigned a few name fills for me in the past, and I was wondering if I could please ask for two more? We are finally leaving for Disney in a few weeks (June 1) and I realized I need to make one more shirt for each of my kids.

1. Jake and the Neverland Pirates, beveled with characters (without the
border, if at all possible please) with the pretty blue background that you
did here-NameFills2/camdenjakeneverland.jpg - with the name Braxton

2. Merida, beveled with characters (without the border, if at all possible,
please) /NameFills2/jasminemeridanfbevl.jpg - with the name Bayleigh

Thank you so much, once again, for helping mommy's (and daddy's) like me! I really appreciate the awesome work that you do! :o)

Mandy - I can't thank you enough! My niece and nephew are going to be so suprised! This will really make our vacation special. Thank you again.

Hi Mandy,

The Star Wars countdown calendar you made for me is perfect!! The boys are going to love it!!

Thank you,
Melissa

Mandy - could you please make a Mickey Mouse Count Down calendar - similar to post 2242?

I hope you realize how much joy you bring to everyone on Disboard? You are so generous with your time & talents!

You are the best!

Hi Mandy - If you have some time, I would like to ask for some luggage tags for our trip as well. I'm going to go with a Peter Pan theme. Could you put the name on the top left micky ear. Then on the back, could you just list 3 blank lines and I can write in our personal information. Thanks so much in advance. - Jessie

Name - Peter Pan Character
Jack - Peter Pan
Allie - Tink
Jill - Wendy
Joe - Smee
Tom - Captin Hook
Mary - Tiger Lilly
Jessie - Tick Tock

Hi Mandy - Your work is amazing. Love it all. So hard to decide. But I think I came up with some request if you dont mind making them for me when you have time please.

Can I please have the following invitations? Child's names are Kayla & Ella. You can put both names on one invitation.
1. The CRT invite you have with the pink castle on the right corner and Cinderella on the left. The invite is from Cinderella.
This is for CRT: November 2, 2013 for dinner at 5:40pm.
2. The Akerashus invitation you have with all the princess on it.
This is for November 1, 2013 for dinner at 5:10pm.
3. The invitation you have with Belle for Be Our Guest. Although if you have one with Belle and the Beast would be great.
This is for November 4, 2013 for dinner at 6:20pm.
4. The Tusker House invitation you use with Minnie, Mickey an Donald.
This is November 5 for breakfast 8:00am.

A few more request please:
The gray sign you have with all the princess's names on it going down. And you personalize it. One with Kayla and one with Ella.
I would love to hang this on their front door in their room at home.
Also another sign like this but it's for couples. Could I get that with April and Pao. And between April and Pao is the heart.

Stroller tag with Mickey and Minnie please. Year 2013 and Kayla and Ella's name.

Thank you..thank you...thank you....I'm so excited about this!

April

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter