absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Mandy – You do amazing job. It's so kind that you offer this service! Please forgive me, this is the 1st time I’ve done this. I hope I provide you the information you need to fill my request.

I’m looking for Names with characters at the side. If it’s not asking too much, two versions. 1 with the letters filled & the other not filled?

Mark – Tigger
Kate – Belle
Jack – Mickey Mouse
Colleen – Minnie Mouse
Claire – Rapunzel
Meghan – Ariel
Aunt Patti – Daisy

Thank you so much - there's no rush. We aren't leaving until late July.:)

Hi mandy i was wondering if you can do a luggage tag for me in the Mickey mouse head shape only the front is fine and if u can do it red polka dot Minnie mouse and its for my daughter her name is Maliha:) thank you:wave2:

Hi Mandy I was wondering if you would be able to make me a few disigns.

I would like the one that says our family vacation mickey head, but I would like it to say The Rogers Family Vacation. With the little mickey and Minnie heads saying Daddy, Natalia, Hayden, Mommy. Another one to say The Millers Family Vacation with Daddy, Loghan, Mommy. And another one to say The Joy's Family Vacation with Dad, Caitlan, Mom on them. With the year 2014 in there somewhere.:goodvibes

We were also thinking about doing a cars 2 theme day. Would it be possible to do a mickey head with each character popping out or inside? And our names under each one. Here is what I would like:
Hayden - Lightning Mcqueen
Loghan - Mater
Natalia - Sally
Pappy - Sarge
Josh - Ramone
Breanna - Flo
Caitlan - Holley Shiftwell
Andrea - Mama Topolino
MeMe - The Queen
Matt - Doc Hudson

If possible could you do a invitation letter to Natalia and Hayden. It doesn't really matter which character its from. I would like it to be just addressed to both of them.
I would really appreciate it thank you for your time.

deleted - (changed mind on type of DISign request)
Thanks Mandy!

deleted - (changed mind on type of DISign request)
Thanks Mandy!

Mandy,
I sent a pm with the details of the luggage tags. I wanted to make sure you received it. I am so exhausted i wanted to make sure i sent it correctly.
If you did not let me know.
Thanks Again!!
Meg:thumbsup2

I've never done this before so could someone explains how this works. How do I see what can be done? How will I receive my requests?

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy,

Wondering if you can help again.

Looking for a Chip & Dale Campfire Invite, no dates required or times. Just personalised to 'Demi-Lee'. The photobucket reference is 'campfireinvite.jpg'

TIA

FD

Mandy, :littleangel:

A friend's little girl loves Tiana and Rapunzle. May I please ask for two name fills, one with each character. Her name is Jaida.

Thank you!!
Beth :yay:

Mandy,
Whenever you get the chance could you please do the following for our trip in October:

Kaelyn: kayleeweltowdw.princess.jpg
Khloe: photo firstvisitbelle.jpg
Jordan: photo firstvisitdalmations.jpg

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy! Can I put in a few request for some tee shirt designs. We'll be going to WDW in August for the very first time. :yay::yay:

My First Visit Tees w/Walt Disney World 2013 at the bottom
w/Cinderella for Jailyx
w/Mulan for Julianny
w/Donald for Julio
w/Tigger for Raquel
* No borders please

Also, I seen on your photobucket the "Outta My Way! I'm Going to Disneyland Today" tee design. Is it possible to do that same one but with a different font style and instead of Disneyland "Walt Disney World" or "Disney World"?

Thanks in advance. :goodvibes

Hello Mandy - I just stumbled upon this site today and I absolutely love your designs! We are leaving Saturday, April 27, 2013 to go to Disney World and I was wondering if you had time to please make the following name fills for T-Shirts? I understand it is short notice, but I have to try.

I would like for ALL of the name fills to have a matching border and a colored background (not white) and also to have "Walt Disney World 2013" under the name. Please see names and details below:

Aaralyn - Could you do the princess Name fill (henleycrownprincess - from your site) , but with hot pink lettering and include at least Tiana and Tangled as far as the characters go?

Landon - Blue Jake and the Neverland Pirates with characters

Grace - Pink Tangled with characters

Sophie - Pink Tangled with characters

BeBe - Red Minnie with the character on the side

Daddy - Blue Mickey with characters

Mommy - Hot Pink or Purple Minnie with characters

Thank you so much in advance!!!!!

Please let me know if you need anything changed up

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy,

Just wondering if you had caught up to page 113 post #1693. I think I asked a few pages back. and I certainly don't mean to bug you, just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything along the way. I'm not going on a trip, they are for something else. If I knew how to make the scattered name fills as wonderfully as you I wouldn't have to request them. They are wonderful.

Thanks ever so much.
Nanny 3:dance3:

Hi Mandy,
I have a few requests.

1. T-shirt design
Namefill Name: Darbee
Character: Princesses
Bevelled with characters and no border

2. My first Visit Tee design
Disneyworld 2013 at the bottom with Minnie mouse and no border.

3. Cinderella's Royal Table invitation
Child's name: Darbee
Reservations: August 19 7:05 p.m.

Thanks so much!

Hi Mandy. I love all your designs and think they are just wonderful! I was wondering if you were able to help me with creating a logo for my website and business cards.. I do Disney Destination Vacations... here is my info..

Dream Mickey Travel (my business name) I need a logo any ideas??

Hi Mandy-

Thank you again for all of my Aulani images, they printed out fantastic! I have a few birthdays coming up (2 god sons, a god daughter, friend and my husband). I would love it, if you could design 5 birthday signs that would print out at 8 ½ x 11. Please don’t feel like you only have to use the images if you have something else that comes to mind. I am all for creativity! If a deadline of May 1st is alright, I would appreciate it. Thank you so much for taking the time to create your AMAZING DISigns!

P.S. I see you have discovered the tagxedo website, how do you like it? I just did too. I am trying to make an image as a surprise for my husband. I’ve learned it does matter how if the image has rounded edges or sharp edges.

P.S.S. I just realized I did not put any sort of deadline. I am so terribly sorry. I was thinking May 1st at the time I wrote this, Louis' birthday is May 4th. But if that is too soon now, I know I blew it. Please let me know when you can fit me in. Again, so sorry I forgot to put a deadline. Thank you again for everything you do.

1. Happy Birthday Camden (Camden will be 5)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/crewe3cars.jpg

2. Happy Birthday Luke (Luke will be 6)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/crewe3cars.jpg

3. Happy Birthday Todd (is it possible to add a SCUBA Mickey and maybe Crush? Birthday theme has kind of turned into SCUBA diving)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/nicholaslet3.jpg

4. Happy Birthday Louis(Louis’s favorite character is Stitch)

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/stitch.jpg

5. The last sign is for my god daughter Abby, she will be 12. Her favorite character is Minnie Mouse. I really could not find and exact sign for an example for her. Abby played volleyball on her school’s team this year for the 1st time, she loves spending time with her friends, she is our easy care free girl.

Have a great trip!

Mandy,

I have 3 girls going to BBB on Monday, October 14, 2013 at 8:05 a.m.
I love the graphic you did with all the princesses surrounding the girl. I was hoping you can do one of those for each of the girls?

Alex
Lizzie
Blake

Is there anyway you can change the girl's hair color to blonde on all three? Also, Blake has shoulder length curly hair.

Thank you!
Nicky Shova

Sorry but I can't change the hair

Hi Mandy! :wave2:

I have been looking through your designs and I love them! You do such a good job.

I hope you can help me. I saw a few designs on your photobucket that I would like. Also, I saw one on someone elses thread but they are not posting at this time and was hoping you could help with that as well. My family is leaving for Disney World (Orlando) on May 24th (various # of visits from #8 to #2). If you could help me in any way it would be greatly appreciated.

I realize this may be a lot to ask for but the one that I want the most is the other person's design. :flower3: It's a Mickey head outline with the names of the members as the outline. (I can't post links as I am new here. Shadowryter's III thread is where I saw it. Page #121 disboards .com/ showthread.php?t=2846519&page=121)
The center reads:
Family
Fun
May
2013 (with Mickey outline as 0)
The names around are (with a Mickey head in between each):
(left side)
Harry
Tia
Maci
(Right side)
Kathy
Tara
Dain
Center part between ears: WDW

ok... now the others...
Tara - Eeyore bevelled with border and characters
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/eeyorenfborder.jpg.html?sort=3&o=52#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/eeyorenfborder.jpg.html?sort=3&o=52&_suid=1366138379011029615506807234754

Tara - Eeyore original
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Jessica.jpg.html?sort=3&o=190#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Jessica.jpg.html?sort=3&o=190&_suid=1366140495935006808009648851082

Kathy - Mickey and Minnie original (red background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=184#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverM.jpg.html?sort=3&o=184&_suid=136614028782607695310484501574

Tia - Mickey (magenta background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/winston.jpg.html?sort=3&o=158#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/winston.jpg.html?sort=3&o=158&_suid=136614065247105826242675512103

Harry - Mickey (grey background)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Grant2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=218#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Grant2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=218&_suid=1366138462974036936773725720134

Dain - Grumpy
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=179#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=179&_suid=136614057030506661076680377354

Maci - Princesses (Ariel instead of Jasmine)
s1119.photobucket .com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Riley.jpg.html?sort=3&o=180#/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Riley.jpg.html?sort=3&o=180&_suid=136614025409505009506153789843

Hope this is not too much to ask for and I hope you understand everything I put. You would be an :littleangel: !

I'm sorry but I don't have the correct program to do the MH names. Please let me know if you need the other namefills

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter