absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks Mandy for all of the amazing DISign work you have done to make my daughter's birthday special!!
I have to stay off your thread because I keep seeing more awesome DISigns-

Can I have this 4 in pink with the name Vivian and Cinderella?

Thank you so much! I'm trying to finalize things this week if that is possible--

Thanks again for the pixie dust you spread!

Audrey

Hello Mandy - I just stumbled upon this site today and I absolutely love your designs! We are leaving Saturday, April 27, 2013 to go to Disney World and I was wondering if you had time to please make the following name fills for T-Shirts? I understand it is short notice, but I have to try.

I would like for ALL of the name fills to have a matching border and a colored background (not white) and also to have "Walt Disney World 2013" under the name. Please see names and details below:

Aaralyn - Could you do the princess Name fill (henleycrownprincess - from your site) , but with hot pink lettering and include at least Tiana and Tangled as far as the characters go?

Landon - Blue Jake and the Neverland Pirates with characters

Grace - Pink Tangled with characters

Sophie - Pink Tangled with characters

BeBe - Red Minnie with the character on the side

Daddy - Blue Mickey with characters

Mommy - Hot Pink or Purple Minnie with characters

Thank you so much in advance!!!!!

Hi Mandy! I thought I wrote and thanked you before but can't find my post anymore! Anyway, everything was wonderful, but the Surprise You're Going to Disneyland image says Disneyworld instead. Would you mind changing it to Disneyland? It was post #1947. Thanks so much for your time and efforts! :thumbsup2

Hi Mandy! I thought I wrote and thanked you before but can't find my post anymore! Anyway, everything was wonderful, but the Surprise You're Going to Disneyland image says Disneyworld instead. Would you mind changing it to Disneyland? It was post #1947. Thanks so much for your time and efforts! :thumbsup2

Here you go:

Those look fantastic!!
Let me know where to sent the info(adresses, names etc) for the luggage tags. That would be Terrific!!
:tinker: Thank you for spreading the pixie dust!!!!

You can Pm me the details (right click my name on the left side, and click send private message)

Hi Mandy!

I've found a few designs in your photobucket I would like personalised if possible?

I'm just not sure how, do I give you the jpg name or just post a link to the image in photobucket?

Thank you for sharing your talent!

You can post a link to it. It's easier that way for me to see the design

Hi Mandy,
I am pretty new to this but very new to the Creative DISigns. You all are very generous with both your talent and your time. I am quickly falling in love with all unique ideas and planning that is coming along with our trip this June. The DISigns especially. It's very special to be able to make things personal for our trip and that has been made possible through the boards. I was hoping for a "few" things when and if you get the chance.

I love the welcome signs and so will my girls.

Hannah and Kayla (they can be on the same one)
Walt Disney World
I like the one with Mickey and the gang.

Invitations. What a great and exciting ideas. Here is our list. The examples that you have on your site for each of these restuarants is perfect. I am not particular. Saw most on page 2 of your thread.

Again Hannah and Kayla on the same one:

Chef Mickeys, June 18th at 5:15
Cinderellas Round Table, June 19th @8:15a.m
Akershus, June 20th @ 5:20
Hollywood and Vine June 21@12:25
Crystal Palace June 22 @ noon
1900 Park Fare, June 22 @ 5:40

The last thing is for 2 name fills
If this is alot to ask feel free to let me know.

Hannah, with border, designer princess ~all of them
Kayla, the same

Thank you in advance for whatever you can do for me. I truly appreciate it as I am sure my girls (and hubby) will too. You have wonderful stuff and its amazing that you are so willing to share.

Thank you again,
Jodi

First time requester - so Hopefully I'm doing this right. We leave for our cruise on 4/25/13. Sorry for the short notice.

I would love two iron on tshirts - Catherine and Charlotte are the names:
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...MickeyHeads/mommyMinnieHead-3_zps471c1c51.jpg

Two door magnets - Catherine and Charlotte
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...lized/MickeyHeads/carolinemhpirartepurple.jpg

One door magnet - Daddy
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/MickeyHeads/colemhpirarteblue.jpg

One door magnet - Mommy
same as Daddy but with a green scarf.

THANKS!!!!! Your work looks amazing ;)

Have a great cruise!

I have been flipping through your photobucket all day. I think you've gotten me in trouble with the DH I keep interrupting his work like "hey babe look at this, isn't this so cool", he is now fake sleeping lol. I think I have finally narrowed down my wants from everything to just half, luckily I saw a few Mackenzie's already in there :).
I would love the BBB invite http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/OliviaBBBinvite.jpg.html?sort=3&o=82 to say "Princess Mackenzie, Your royal presence is requested at 2:50 at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for your birthday make over. You fairy godmother is waiting. Remember time is of the essence!
This amazing one http://m1119.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/absolut_mandy12/Dis/crownprincessmaddie.jpg.html?o=47 with Princess Kenzie then an arch on top with Welcome to GKTW.
This http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/callieprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=15 to say Princess Kenzie Happy 4th Birthday.
And lastly this one http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...an you Cards/castlecacard.jpg.html?sort=3&o=3 to say Thank You for helping make my wish come true, Princess Kenzie.
I couldn't find an invite for Asherkus Royal Banquet Hall if you do have one could you personalize it for Princess Mackenzie on 4/25/13 at 5:15 pm if you dint dont worry about it.
Thank you so much I can't wait to see how they turn out!

I am looking for 2 names with the character picture at the side to do shirts:

Lorigan with Belle

Jane with Minnie Mouse

Thank you so much!!

Hi- Looking for 2 stroller tags

1- Personalized for Jane- Minnie Mouse themed

2- Personalized for Lorigan- Princess themed

Hi Mandy!

Truly wonderful designs and I take my hat off to you!

Heading out at Christmas with family and would love to have some designs to pop on tee shirts, pillow cases and to print out to pop in our family scrapbook.

If possible, please can we have the following:

"Original" theme ...

Carol - Stitch
David - Stitch
Emma - Lilo and Stitch
Claire - Minnie
Roddy - Mickey
Evie - (pink) Disney Princesses (any but Sleeping Beauty is her favourite)
Corinne - Toy Story

"Scattered" theme ...
Evie - Tinkerbelle
Corinne - Winnie the Pooh and Piglet

"Character on the side" theme ...
Christmas 2013 - any/all characters - really not fussy!

You are a star for doing this for everyone. Thank you xx

Aloha Mandy,

It seems I may not be doing this correctly...my apologies as I an new to this.

Love your work...and that you do this to make so many people smile.

Would you be able to create:

1) a Surprise note with Mickey and Minnie with my son's name: Landen.

2) an airplane ticket from Honolulu to Orlando on 6/28/13 with his name as well.

Mahalo,
Rita

Can I also request the Mickey ears you just posted with izzy minnie and rapunzel with name Ailise in the ear

Sure thing!

Mandy,

Thanks so much. But, I was hoping that you could put the character in the name (as a fill). I guess I wasn't very clear with my request and I apologize for that. I love the characters off to the side, but would it be possible that you could do the same, but with a fill also?

If you can, I would like this one for Skylar, http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/a.../annemeridia_zps6283d884.jpg.html?sort=3&o=26

And any design you have for Dumbo. I went through all your name fills and didn't see anything with Dumbo.

If not, I completely understand.

Thanks.:thumbsup2

Cindy

Thank you soooo much! Can I have a couple more things. I like the pressing pennies m&m container and pressed pennies mentors container. 3 each with the names Annabella, Desirae, Arianna. The first two names love anything princess and the last girl loves Minnie Mouse but do whatever! Thank!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter