absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just need to know what you want in the mickey head and the names of the people for the mini mickey heads

Mandy:goodvibes

OK - I know I'm probably driving you crazy. this is the last time I'll post - promise. If you can make me this design - large mickey silhouette on front with May in one ear and 2013 in another. In the face part type Our Family Vacation in disney font. then for the back of the t-shirt design I would love the mickey hands with names in them. The names are - Grandpa, Grandma, Lisa, Troy, Josh, Franki, Jake, Mia, Joey, Barb, Vance, Ayla, Sierra, Graysen, Aunt Barb. this is the final request and exactly what I would love. Sorry about the wild goose chase. lol

Could I request please
Surprise.jpg - with the name Smit Family
and
LicensePlateMinnie1.jpg - with name Peggy's Scooter

I was also looking for a stroller tag with the Magic Kingdom castle in the background with the name Smit Family but can't find it in your photobucket now..Will keep looking for that one. thanks for the wonderful work you do.

Thank you

Hello Mandy,
Love your work. Enjoying going through your photobucket.

May I have the following disigns. Our trip is not until September so please take your time.

Albert & Drew's Ride
williamLicensePlateCars1_zps6a7ef603.jpg

TinkerChelle's Scooter Sept13
LicensePlateTink.jpg

1. Albert 2. Drew
Lmqueennfborder.jpg

Thanks!:goodvibes

Hi Mandy! Can I please have the Akershus invitation for Taylor on May 20th at 2:45pm?

Thank you!!
Melanie

Hi! This year I am making our own family tees for Disneyworld....can anyone help me with personalized name fills?

Ron-Mickey
Jennifer-Minnie
Tyler-Goofy
Samantha-older princesses
Jennell-Tinkerbell

Hi Mandy,

I'd like to get invites for the following for The Brady Family:

1900 Park Fare Breakfast - 3/26 @ 9:45 am - Mary Poppins and Alice in Wonderland and Mad Hatter
Chef Mickey's - 3/27 @8:45 pm

Also Mickey Head with Brady Family Vacation 2013 - with Mini Minnie heads Grandma - Mommy - Meagan - mini Mickey heads - Daddy - Sean

Also a princess countdown for Meagan.

Hey there!

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I thought I'd ask. My best friend and our families have started a tradition of going to WDW together. We are the Taylor's and they are the Holifield's, so we jokingly call ourselves "The Taylorfields".

Anyway, we are planning a trip and would like "family" shirts to wear. I was thinking we could do the Disney stick families, with a family on each side. I hope this makes sense.....
On one side have "The Taylor's" with Tim (dad) Laura (mom) Kaylee (girl-10) and Cody (boy-6). Put a plus sign in the middle with "The Holifield's" on the other side....Eric (dad), Christy (mom) Kimberly (girl-10) and Natalie (girl-7)
Then put an equal sign in the center and below that put
The Taylorfield's Family Vacation
Here's a mock visual minus the stick People and names..
The Taylor's + The Holifield's
=
The Taylorfield's Family Vacation

I really hope that makes sense :). I put the ages s u could choose the appropriate stick figure. If the stick figures arent available, whatever u wanna use is fine! Or if you have any better ideas, that would be fabulous!
Also can u do a Mickey head "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil"
Design with "What Happens at Disney, Stays at Disney" and beneath that
The Taylorfield's 2013

Thank you so very much!!
Laura

Please let me know if I can change anything (colours etc)

taylorfieldswhappens_zps981657ef.jpg

taylorfiields_zps98b243da.jpg

Hi Mandy. Thank you so much for your beautiful work. You have made countless number of families very happy with your customization. My grandchildren have a couple of requests. Thank you for indulging them.

Rylan - name fill with Lightning McQueen and Mater.
Ryzan - name fill with Fab 5
Addison - name fill with Fab 5
Dylan - name fill with Star Wars Mickey, Donald, & Stitch, etc. (no girls)

Also, I have seen you make a Mickey silhouette from a list of names. Can you please make one with the following names?

Jeff
Laura
Dylan
Jessica
Brandon
Rachel
Kyle
Addison
Ryan
Amber
Rylan
Ryzan

Thank you so very much! We are so excited and can't wait to see what you come up with for us.

~ Laura

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Have a great trip!

jeffmickeysilname1_zpsd5331614.jpg

ryzanFab5_zps0f0f6ff0.jpg

rylanCars_zps206bd5f2.jpg

addisonFab1c_zpsbc623a95.jpg

dylanSWCharacters_zps2c0b73c2.jpg

absolute mandy

hey my boyfriend cant make our cruise in april so can you make me like 4 new magnets for me and my girlfriend heres the info
Natasha & Irene
Disney Fantasy April 20th-27th im not picky on designs i just need replacements i would really appreciate it thanks soooo much

Let me know if you want any other ones:

irene1stcruise_zpse0a0877f.jpg

irenedcl_zpsf2c98ddd.jpg

natashadcltaG_zpsa72a1e88.jpg

irenedcltag_zps82a9919c.jpg

natashadclmh_zpsa690bf50.jpg

irenedclmh_zpsf46e759f.jpg

Our vacation with the grandkids isn't until September but I'm starting to plan now. I'd love to get a couple of stroller tags from you.

1. Jake & the Neverland Pirates (wyattLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg) with the name Jack
2. Princess (LicensePlatePrincess.jpg) with the name Jaedyn and the month changed to Sept or a picture of something princess related there instead.

Thanks!

Sure thing Have a great vacation!

jackLicensePlateJakeNeverland_zpsceb39e9b.jpg

jaedynLicensePlatePrincess_zpsf0531e2f.jpg

Mandy, Your DISigns are wonderful!! I love just looking through them all!

I was hoping you would be able to do a few for me for our first trip coming up in May. Could you please do the Cinderella name fill (like the Madison one in post #665) for Brooke and the Cars name fill (like the Camden one in post #876) for Spencer?

I was also hoping to get a Princesses countdown for Brooke and a cars one for Spencer (see a theme here?!?!). I was also hoping for a countdown to post on the fridge for the whole family that said something like 'Our Disney Trip Countdown'. It can be anything Disney (Mickey, Mickey & gang, etc.) that you can come up with. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us all!

Thanks again!
Dawn

Sure thing Dawn, have a great trip!

brookecindyname_zps0c84f05d.jpg

spencerlightningmatorname_zpsc42222d5.jpg

spencercarscalendar_zps6d8b12c5.jpg

ourfab5calendar_zps90e95025.jpg

brookeprincesscountdown1_zps4e72f0aa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter