absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I get this with the Windham family Disney World vacation. Names are: Papa (male), SheShe (female), Jeremy (male), Amanda (female), Jason (male), Erin (female), Brock (boy), Emmy (girl), and Brodie (boy) We are going in December, so Christmas theme. Thank you so much!!!

Hi Mandy
May I request 3 airline tickets?

The information for all 3 tickets is the following:

Departure March 13, 2013
Return March 22, 2013
From Boston, Logan International Airport
To Orlando International Airport

1. Cars theme (McQueen)
For Jake

2. Rapunzel theme
For Abby ( I did not see one in photo bucket – if it is not doable, snow white would be great!
Could you put that Rapunzel /(snowwhite) and the princesses are excited to meet her rather than Mickey and the gang at the bottom?

3. Mickey and Minnie
For Mommy & Daddy

[Moved this request from the "Personalized Name Fills" thread because I didn't notice you had your own official thread before. :) ]

Ooooo, these are awesome! We are going on our first Disney cruise (well, our first pleasure cruise of any sort!) on May 2! I would love a few designs for our stateroom door! If you have time, could you please do:

Black Minnie head - Kelly
Black Mickey head - Jeremy
Black Minnie head - Lilah

Black Mickey head - Dreamin' 5/2/13 - 5/5/13 (will that fit? However it looks/fits best is fine.)

Original Name fills (4 of each name, if that's not too much)-
Lilah - Mickey Mouse Clubhouse; pirate Minnie; Princesses; Sophia the First? ETA: How could I forget Ariel/Flounder/Sebastian? Those are her current favorites. :D
Kelly - Classic Minnie; pirate Minnie; Fairy godmothers from Sleeping Beauty (Flora, Fauna & Meriweather)
Jeremy - Classic Mickey; pirate Mickey; Mr. Incredible

Also, the DCL logo in blue with the names Jeremy, Kelly and Lilah.

Thank you so much...you rock for taking the time to do this! :goodvibes:

Hi Mandy! Someone recommended that I check out your designs and they are amazing! Our whole family is cruising together for the first time in June and I want to surprise them all by decorating their doors. :) I was wanting to ask if you could make the following:

2 Black Mickey Mouse Heads with "The Fryes"
1 Black Mickey Mouse Head with "The Porters"

Name fillers (character on the side):
Alyssa - mostly pink with Sleeping Beauty
Janelle - mostly yellow with Minnie
Daniel - red with Mickey
Grandpa - golfing Mickey
Grandma - Red and black Minnie
Collin - mostly red Mickey
Audrey - mostly pink and orange
Lauren - mostly blue and yellow Daisy
Matt - mostly orange Donald

Invitation for Alyssa to Cinderellas Royal table for dinner on June 14 at 5:20 to celebrate her 6th birthday.

Invitation for Alyssa to the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique on June 14 at 12:30.

Thank you so so much!!!

Janelle

Hi Mandy,
All your designs are amazing, you do fantastic work! We have a Fantasy cruise in 10 days and I am trying to get some magnets made. If you have time, I would truly be grateful!

1) Black Minnie head with red bow - Lori
Black Minnie head with red bow - Emily

2) Black Mickey head - Paul
Black Mickey head - Grant

3) DCL logo in blue with the names Lori, Paul, Emily and Grant

4) http:/i1227.photobucket.com/albums/...d/firstdcl.jpg
-Could this one say Fantasy-2013

5) An invitation to the cruise (1 for Grant and a separate 1 for Emily)

Thanks again!

Could I get 4 of the princess list design with the names Wendy, Kendall, Annice & Belinda?
Could I also get the prince/princess couple list design with Wendy & Tracey?

Hey Mandy. This is my last t-shirt disign and then I start ironing! :cool1: Yikes!! Could I please request an Agent Matthew design? Thanks so much! You rock! :cheer2:

Hi Mandy. I was wondering if you could do a Power Rangers birthday invitation for my son. Info is as follows: Blake's 6th birthday, Saturday, March 23rd, 2:00 to 5:00, Hot Wheels Skate Center, 228 Farm Ridge Drive, Woodstock, GA 30188, RSVP to Jennifer: 678-401-4723.

Thank you!

Jennifer

Hello Mandy-

Could I please request a couple of name fills?

Fab 5 with the Green Mickey Head background -- Louis and Ava

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse - Louis

Marie (preferably the cartoon version of Marie instead of the Pixar-ish version, if possible. - Whatever is easiest for you is great, though!) - Ava

Thank you so much for doing these for so many people! I am so looking forward to showing them to the kids! They will be beyond excited!

Thanks again!

Beth

I think my first request got lost:o) I have a friend whose son is celebrating his 4th birthday soon. Could I get the following:

LAWSON - Jake and the Neverland Pirates

Thanks!!!!

Sure thing

lawsonjakeneverland_zpsd282c019.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Could I make a few more requests? Trip isnt until January so there is no rush.

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ized/MickeyHeads/jakemhfamvac_zpsa989b834.jpg

Our Family Vacation
Keith - mickey
Leslie - MInnie
Janet - minnie
Shawn - mickey
Alex - Mickey
Elysia - minnie
River - Mickey
Roxanne - Minnie

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/tees/kristinprincessnames_zps480f8cad.jpg

Leslie

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...lized/tees/jacksonprincenames_zps0057d448.jpg

Keith

Sure thing

keithprincenames_zps4bad0a33.jpg

leslieprincessnames_zps69cab429.jpg

keithmhfamvac8_zps63fc37dd.jpg

Hello and thank you so much for your work.

I have a request and this is my first time on the site, so please let me know if I am not creating request in compliance.

I would like to create t-shirts. The color of the shirt is a dark turquoise blue.

Could I please request 4 name fill items and our trip is the beginning of April?
Kindly requesting all designs in the Original versions (like the Brave design on first page of thread)

Name 1: Daddy with Cars theme for Men's Large turquoise t-shirt
Name 2: Mommy with Lady and the Tramp theme for Women's Med turquoise t-shirt - if you do not have Lady and the Tramp, assorted princesses would be fine.
Name 3: Makenna with assorted Disney princesses theme
Name 4: Jayla with assorted Disney princesses theme

Could you also design a letter from the princesses inviting Makenna and Jayla to have dinner with them on Monday evening? Thank you so much!

Sure thing

makennawelcomeprincess_zps4adae019.jpg

jaylaprincesspolka_zps1c2cbff6.jpg

makennaPrincessPink_zps17d832fd.jpg

mommylady_zpsc64b97eb.jpg

daddyCars_zps1e26b3d3.jpg

Hi Mandy,

May I pls put in a request? We're going on our first cruise in August and these would be terrific. It's my first post so I can't attach the URL.

//i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/jakemhfamvac_zpsa989b834

Our Family Vacation
Richard-Mickey
Thao-Minnie
Emily-Minnie
Eric-Mickey
Breanna-Minnie
Ut-Minnie

/s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/alexCCBLANK.jpg.html?sort=3&o=77

One for each name below

Emily
Eric
Breanna

://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/captMickeyHead.jpg.html?sort=3&o=262

Can you pls make 3 of these? Each one with a name below on either ear?

Emily
Eric
Breanna

Thx so much!

Sure thing

richardmhfamvac6_zps4d8b30e6.jpg

ericcaptMickeyHead1_zps12d6c778.jpg

emlycaptMickeyHead1_zps1a4b85c8.jpg

breannacaptMickeyHead1_zps0a3b801f.jpg

breannacaptMickeyHead_zpsbdc7b532.jpg

ericcaptMickeyHead_zps7c42ff1d.jpg

emilycaptMickeyHeaD_zps982dc77c.jpg

breannadcltag_zps0e3df2f1.jpg

ericdcltag_zps0f7a22e2.jpg

emilydcltag_zps8a683bcb.jpg

Hi Mandy!

Wondering if you could help with a few name fills for our July trip.

Looking for:

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...d/media/Name Fills/jennaminniepurple.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...ized/media/Name Fills/westonToyStory.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...nalized/media/Name Fills/andreaDaisy.jpg.html

All with the name "Marley"

Could the Minnie one be changed to lime green & turquoise? No biggie if not, pink & purple are fine, too.
Also, wondered if you have anything in the Nerds? If so, I would take that over the Daisy one.
Hope I gave you the info you need--if not, please let me know. TIA!

Sure thing

marleydonaldname_zps8df4c90d.jpg

marleyminnieaqua_zpsb50a7046.jpg

marleyDaisy_zps72f98ba9.jpg

marleyToyStory_zpsc4778abd.jpg

Mandy, the stroller tags and name fills are perfect, thank you so much!! I was admiring more of your disigns and saw one more that I think my little boy would really enjoy, if you don't mind!

The red birthday card signed by Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy (you have it in your photobucket recently with the name Melody) with the name Bennett - he LOVES his Mickey characters! I would post a link but I don't have enough posts yet to do that! :confused3

Thanks,
Katie

Sure thing

bennettwelcome_zpsa032ded1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter