• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad I found this thread. Just signed up and looking for help with names fills? If someone could help with two:
Buddy - with Goofy fill
Jennifer - with Mickey and Minnie fill

thank you so much!

Hey Mandy, first I love your stuff, your photobucket fills are so cute and such a good idea. We have a fast approaching cruise on the fantasy in April with our 2 1/2 year old, it will be his first trip! And I want to make it special..so I have a few requests....(I'm giving you the image link bc I'm not sure what link to give you)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/seathfamily.jpg
Weiner Family

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/seathfamily.jpg
Zeitschel Family

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/NameFills2/monicanamemh_zps7b4dc86d.jp
Mimi but in red not blue

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...lized/NameFills2/monicanamemh_zps7b4dc86d.jpg
Pop Pop in blue

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ickeyHeads/nathanMickeyHead-1_zpse267b6b6.jpg
Monkey

Thank you in advance Mandy!!!!!

No worries on the mix up!

agentdaddy_zpscb256a97.jpg

agentlyoto_zps7006463d.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much! I am such a Doofenschmirtz (as my 3 year old tells me)....:banana: (he chose that banana).

Hey Mandy, I had some name fills done by you a while back and I had one of my people change their mind about who they want in their name fill :rolleyes1
I was hoping I could get another one please. Thank you so much for your time and effort! :-)

PAPA PETE - Pluto name fill

Thanks sooo much!
Debbie

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for the one with the picture of Captain Mickey with a Life Preserver and logo of the Disney Cruise - Where you normally put the name, can we have "Just Married" And on the bottom where you normally put the ship name, can you put " April 19, 2013" ?

Also, do you have a few designs for Disney Cruise Line to make postcards? Something like Greetings from Castaway Cay ... and/or one with the Disney Dream with the Disney Cruise Line logo at the bottom? Or one with Minnie & Mickey onboard?

Many Thanks in Advance,
Lesley

Hi Mandy,

May I pls put in a request? We're going on our first cruise in August and these would be terrific. It's my first post so I can't attach the URL.

//i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/jakemhfamvac_zpsa989b834

Our Family Vacation
Richard-Mickey
Thao-Minnie
Emily-Minnie
Eric-Mickey
Breanna-Minnie
Ut-Minnie

/s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/alexCCBLANK.jpg.html?sort=3&o=77

One for each name below

Emily
Eric
Breanna

://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/captMickeyHead.jpg.html?sort=3&o=262

Can you pls make 3 of these? Each one with a name below on either ear?

Emily
Eric
Breanna

Thx so much!

Mandy,
I have a different request. Can you come up with some kind of design with little repeat of mickey heads background and cinderella's castle and fireworks?
I don't need any name on it, just a design to put on a purse.

Hi Mandy!

Wondering if you could help with a few name fills for our July trip.

Looking for:

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...d/media/Name Fills/jennaminniepurple.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...ized/media/Name Fills/westonToyStory.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...nalized/media/Name Fills/andreaDaisy.jpg.html

All with the name "Marley"

Could the Minnie one be changed to lime green & turquoise? No biggie if not, pink & purple are fine, too.
Also, wondered if you have anything in the Nerds? If so, I would take that over the Daisy one.
Hope I gave you the info you need--if not, please let me know. TIA!

Mandy, the stroller tags and name fills are perfect, thank you so much!! I was admiring more of your disigns and saw one more that I think my little boy would really enjoy, if you don't mind!

The red birthday card signed by Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy (you have it in your photobucket recently with the name Melody) with the name Bennett - he LOVES his Mickey characters! I would post a link but I don't have enough posts yet to do that! :confused3

Thanks,
Katie

Hi Mandy,

Could we get a countdown calendar for my son (ok my husband, he is driving me crazy (in a good way)). We have 47 days until we go to Disney World. It looks like you start in the 20's and that is just great. The details for the DISign are:
Mickey's Clubhouse (the colors and everything are great)
Name is "Zach"

Thank you so much!!

Hi Mandy,

Could you do a name fill for me? I would like the Original type, Name Colton, with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Characters. Thanks in Advance.

Hello Mandy!! I am looking for a couple of designs and wondered if you could help me out!! We are wanting stroller tag made to say John's stroller with mickey mouse clubhouse on it or Goofy!
Also, need a name fill with John (same characters as above), one with Mommy with the princesses and one with Daddy with grumpy and goofy or either is fine!
Also, do you have any Shades of green designs?! That is where we are staying and I am looking for a welcome letter for my son he is 2 with Mickey as well!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Good morning Mandy-
I love your designs but I am new to this forum in fact I just joined because of how much I love your stuff. I just did some more research and realized that I cannot buy these from you on here.

I would totally be willing to pay for them as these are amazing but I would LOVE it if you could find the time to make the below for me. If not that is OK:

Stroller Tags- (what do you think the best way to print this is?) We are taking our own strollers not renting them
Stroller Tag - Princesses -
The Brawley Family - April 2013

Stroller Tag - Mickey and Gang -
The Dowlen Family - April 2013

Luggage Tags- What should I use to print this on so that it is thick enough to make the trip?

Luggage Tags- Peter Pan
Montgomery
105 Dover Court
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Tinkerbell
Isabella
105 Dover Court
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Cinderella
Jacqueline
105 Dover Court
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Prince Charming
Chad
105 Dover Court
Hendersonville, TN 37075
615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Aurora
Kensington
105 Brookview Circle
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Rapunzel
Karrington
105 Brookview Circle
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Baby Mickey
Kamden
105 Brookview Circle
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Daisy
Jillian
105 Brookview Circle
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Donald
Kaylon
105 Brookview Circle
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Mickey
Papa
193 Babbs Drive
Joelton, TN 37080
615-480-8883

Luggage Tags- Minnie
Grandmomma
193 Babbs Drive
Joelton, TN 37080
615-480-8883

Welcome Letter- Princesses
Isabella
Kensington
Karrington

Welcome Letter- Princes (if you don't have this just do Mickey and Gang please)
Montgomery
Kamden

Invitation:
Donalds Breakfast Safari
8AM Wed April 10th
1- Kensington, Karrington & Kamden
2- Isabella & Montgomery

One last request do you have anything for a baby prince that says Prince in Training? The girls are wearing costumes to Cinderellas castle and I would love to make a shirt for the 4 week old Kamden and my 1 year old Montgomery

I didn't realize this was a free board. I was trying to order them. Thank you so much for all your time and talent!!!!! I promise to post pictures of everything when it is done.

Hi Mandy,

We are finally dragging my Mom to Disney World for the first time in her 61 years!!! We can't wait to see her face as she explores everything there. I have already got our personalized items, but need to catch up on her stuff now that she is coming as well.

Could I please get:

1) tees-personalized - "I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" with Minnie in a red airplane. My Mom's name is Marcia.

2) name fill - bevelled with border and character - color of purple - eeyore - name Marcia.

3) Any something that states it's her first trip that we can put on a shirt with a Disney Princess. She loves all of them. This one does not have to have her name on it. :-)

Thanks so much. God Bless You for all of your time and hard work into doing these. They truly make our trips even greater!!

Oh I love this!!!! Can I get one that says Jacqueline & Chad? I am so excited!
It woul probably help if you knew what I was talking about
The list of princesses and their prince
I want to put it on a shirt

hi Mandy,
I had a stroller tag request:
Cars Lightning McQueen with "William's Ride" Date: Oct.13

Thanks so much!
Anne

Hi Mandy!

This my first time making a request, so please let me know if I am doing something wrong :)

May I please get a name fill for Carina, beveled w/border with Daisy Duck.

Thank you so very much!!

Marianne

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi Mandy!

Wondering if you could help with a few name fills for our July trip.

Looking for:

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...d/media/Name Fills/jennaminniepurple.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...ized/media/Name Fills/westonToyStory.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...nalized/media/Name Fills/andreaDaisy.jpg.html

All with the name "Marley"

Could the Minnie one be changed to lime green & turquoise? No biggie if not, pink & purple are fine, too.
Also, wondered if you have anything in the Nerds? If so, I would take that over the Daisy one.
Hope I gave you the info you need--if not, please let me know. TIA!

Hi again!

Would like to make some changes to my request. I quoted it here so you would know what I'm asking for & what I no longer want.

Would like a Donald & a Goofy. Not sure what you have in each style so I'm flexible on that :thumbsup2 I would like one of them in the Minnie style I originally requested above with the character on the side. My preference would be Goofy as the side character with lime green & orange "squiggles" (or whatever) in the letters (like the circles on the Minnie one.)

The other request would be a name fill in the same style originally requested.

I would still LOVE a Disney nerds shirt if you have one or can work one up. Any style of that would be great!

Sorry for the changes. DD changed her mind about her shirt request.

THANK YOU!!! :cheer2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter