absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by absolut_mandy, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jsbgeo

jsbgeo Earning My Ears

I'm glad I found this thread. Just signed up and looking for help with names fills? If someone could help with two:
    Buddy - with Goofy fill
    Jennifer - with Mickey and Minnie fill

thank you so much!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Soon2beMrs.

Soon2beMrs. Mouseketeer

Hey Mandy, first I love your stuff, your photobucket fills are so cute and such a good idea. We have a fast approaching cruise on the fantasy in April with our 2 1/2 year old, it will be his first trip! And I want to make it special..so I have a few requests....(I'm giving you the image link bc I'm not sure what link to give you)

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/seathfamily.jpg
    Weiner Family

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/DCL/seathfamily.jpg
    Zeitschel Family

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...alized/NameFills2/monicanamemh_zps7b4dc86d.jp
    Mimi but in red not blue

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...lized/NameFills2/monicanamemh_zps7b4dc86d.jpg
    Pop Pop in blue

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ickeyHeads/nathanMickeyHead-1_zpse267b6b6.jpg
    Monkey

Thank you in advance Mandy!!!!!

4. Raspberry Bubbles

Raspberry Bubbles I was Cinderella for the day!

Thank you so much! I am such a Doofenschmirtz (as my 3 year old tells me)....:banana: (he chose that banana).

5. mommadebbied

mommadebbied Mouseketeer

Hey Mandy, I had some name fills done by you a while back and I had one of my people change their mind about who they want in their name fill :rolleyes1
    I was hoping I could get another one please. Thank you so much for your time and effort! :-)

PAPA PETE - Pluto name fill

Thanks sooo much!
    Debbie

6. lescal79

lescal79 Mouseketeer

Hi Mandy,

I am looking for the one with the picture of Captain Mickey with a Life Preserver and logo of the Disney Cruise - Where you normally put the name, can we have "Just Married" And on the bottom where you normally put the ship name, can you put " April 19, 2013" ?

Also, do you have a few designs for Disney Cruise Line to make postcards? Something like Greetings from Castaway Cay ... and/or one with the Disney Dream with the Disney Cruise Line logo at the bottom? Or one with Minnie & Mickey onboard?

Many Thanks in Advance,
    Lesley

7. ttm0104

ttm0104 Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

May I pls put in a request? We're going on our first cruise in August and these would be terrific. It's my first post so I can't attach the URL.

//i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/jakemhfamvac_zpsa989b834

Our Family Vacation
    Richard-Mickey
    Thao-Minnie
    Emily-Minnie
    Eric-Mickey
    Breanna-Minnie
    Ut-Minnie

/s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/alexCCBLANK.jpg.html?sort=3&o=77

One for each name below

Emily
    Eric
    Breanna

://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/captMickeyHead.jpg.html?sort=3&o=262

Can you pls make 3 of these? Each one with a name below on either ear?

Emily
    Eric
    Breanna

Thx so much!

8. krd315

krd315 Mouseketeer

9. Promomx2

Promomx2 DIS Veteran

Mandy,
    I have a different request. Can you come up with some kind of design with little repeat of mickey heads background and cinderella's castle and fireworks?
    I don't need any name on it, just a design to put on a purse.

10. Gibbygirl

Gibbygirl why am I here when I should be there?

Hi Mandy!

Wondering if you could help with a few name fills for our July trip.

Looking for:

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...d/media/Name Fills/jennaminniepurple.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...ized/media/Name Fills/westonToyStory.jpg.html

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...nalized/media/Name Fills/andreaDaisy.jpg.html

All with the name "Marley"

Could the Minnie one be changed to lime green & turquoise? No biggie if not, pink & purple are fine, too.
    Also, wondered if you have anything in the Nerds? If so, I would take that over the Daisy one.
    Hope I gave you the info you need--if not, please let me know. TIA!

11. KatieFrederickTX

KatieFrederickTX Earning My Ears

Mandy, the stroller tags and name fills are perfect, thank you so much!! I was admiring more of your disigns and saw one more that I think my little boy would really enjoy, if you don't mind!

The red birthday card signed by Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy (you have it in your photobucket recently with the name Melody) with the name Bennett - he LOVES his Mickey characters! I would post a link but I don't have enough posts yet to do that! :confused3

Thanks,
    Katie

12. Julie1214

Julie1214 Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

Could we get a countdown calendar for my son (ok my husband, he is driving me crazy (in a good way)). We have 47 days until we go to Disney World. It looks like you start in the 20's and that is just great. The details for the DISign are:
    Mickey's Clubhouse (the colors and everything are great)
    Name is "Zach"

Thank you so much!!

13. amryn21

amryn21 Mouseketeer

Hi Mandy,

Could you do a name fill for me? I would like the Original type, Name Colton, with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Characters. Thanks in Advance.

14. KyWildcatGirl01

KyWildcatGirl01 Mouseketeer

Hello Mandy!! I am looking for a couple of designs and wondered if you could help me out!! We are wanting stroller tag made to say John's stroller with mickey mouse clubhouse on it or Goofy!
    Also, need a name fill with John (same characters as above), one with Mommy with the princesses and one with Daddy with grumpy and goofy or either is fine!
    Also, do you have any Shades of green designs?! That is where we are staying and I am looking for a welcome letter for my son he is 2 with Mickey as well!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!

15. Jacqueline Dowlen

Jacqueline Dowlen Earning My Ears

Good morning Mandy-
    I love your designs but I am new to this forum in fact I just joined because of how much I love your stuff. I just did some more research and realized that I cannot buy these from you on here.

I would totally be willing to pay for them as these are amazing but I would LOVE it if you could find the time to make the below for me. If not that is OK:

Stroller Tags- (what do you think the best way to print this is?) We are taking our own strollers not renting them
    Stroller Tag - Princesses -
    The Brawley Family - April 2013

Stroller Tag - Mickey and Gang -
    The Dowlen Family - April 2013

Luggage Tags- What should I use to print this on so that it is thick enough to make the trip?

Luggage Tags- Peter Pan
    Montgomery
    105 Dover Court
    Hendersonville, TN 37075
    615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Tinkerbell
    Isabella
    105 Dover Court
    Hendersonville, TN 37075
    615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Cinderella
    Jacqueline
    105 Dover Court
    Hendersonville, TN 37075
    615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Prince Charming
    Chad
    105 Dover Court
    Hendersonville, TN 37075
    615-604-7674

Luggage Tags- Aurora
    Kensington
    105 Brookview Circle
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072
    615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Rapunzel
    Karrington
    105 Brookview Circle
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072
    615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Baby Mickey
    Kamden
    105 Brookview Circle
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072
    615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Daisy
    Jillian
    105 Brookview Circle
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072
    615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Donald
    Kaylon
    105 Brookview Circle
    Goodlettsville, TN 37072
    615-294-2253

Luggage Tags- Mickey
    Papa
    193 Babbs Drive
    Joelton, TN 37080
    615-480-8883

Luggage Tags- Minnie
    Grandmomma
    193 Babbs Drive
    Joelton, TN 37080
    615-480-8883

Welcome Letter- Princesses
    Isabella
    Kensington
    Karrington

Welcome Letter- Princes (if you don't have this just do Mickey and Gang please)
    Montgomery
    Kamden

Invitation:
    Donalds Breakfast Safari
    8AM Wed April 10th
    1- Kensington, Karrington & Kamden
    2- Isabella & Montgomery

One last request do you have anything for a baby prince that says Prince in Training? The girls are wearing costumes to Cinderellas castle and I would love to make a shirt for the 4 week old Kamden and my 1 year old Montgomery

I didn't realize this was a free board. I was trying to order them. Thank you so much for all your time and talent!!!!! I promise to post pictures of everything when it is done.

16. Julie1214

Julie1214 Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

We are finally dragging my Mom to Disney World for the first time in her 61 years!!! We can't wait to see her face as she explores everything there. I have already got our personalized items, but need to catch up on her stuff now that she is coming as well.

Could I please get:

1) tees-personalized - "I'M GOING TO DISNEYWORLD" with Minnie in a red airplane. My Mom's name is Marcia.

2) name fill - bevelled with border and character - color of purple - eeyore - name Marcia.

3) Any something that states it's her first trip that we can put on a shirt with a Disney Princess. She loves all of them. This one does not have to have her name on it. :-)

Thanks so much. God Bless You for all of your time and hard work into doing these. They truly make our trips even greater!!

17. Jacqueline Dowlen

Jacqueline Dowlen Earning My Ears

Oh I love this!!!! Can I get one that says Jacqueline & Chad? I am so excited!
    It woul probably help if you knew what I was talking about
    The list of princesses and their prince
    I want to put it on a shirt

18. AnnePTC

AnnePTC Earning My Ears

hi Mandy,
    I had a stroller tag request:
    Cars Lightning McQueen with "William's Ride" Date: Oct.13

Thanks so much!
    Anne

19. mmieszczak

mmieszczak Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy!

This my first time making a request, so please let me know if I am doing something wrong :)

May I please get a name fill for Carina, beveled w/border with Daisy Duck.

Thank you so very much!!

Marianne

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

20. Gibbygirl

Gibbygirl why am I here when I should be there?

Hi again!

Would like to make some changes to my request. I quoted it here so you would know what I'm asking for & what I no longer want.

Would like a Donald & a Goofy. Not sure what you have in each style so I'm flexible on that :thumbsup2 I would like one of them in the Minnie style I originally requested above with the character on the side. My preference would be Goofy as the side character with lime green & orange "squiggles" (or whatever) in the letters (like the circles on the Minnie one.)

The other request would be a name fill in the same style originally requested.

I would still LOVE a Disney nerds shirt if you have one or can work one up. Any style of that would be great!

Sorry for the changes. DD changed her mind about her shirt request.

THANK YOU!!! :cheer2:

21. Never to old

Never to old DIS Veteran

Thanks Mandy
    All of the magnets you made for me are fabulous

Vicki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.