elliottfammhsanta8.jpg

elliottfammhsanta7.jpg

elliottfammhsanta6.jpg

elliottfammhsanta5.jpg

elliottfammhsanta3.jpg

elliottfammhsanta2.jpg

elliottfammhsanta1.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I LOVE these for dark shirts. They are adorable. I was wondering if you could make me some for our January 2013 vacation in different colors? Minus the Santa hat..Please?

The names are:

Greg
Jackie
Abigail
Nathan
Micah
Esther
Sarah Faith

and under it
The Mullis Family Vacation
January 2013

I would also love a first time visit design for my 2 year old..Minnie Mouse with an animal kingdom print. Her name is Sarah Faith.

Thank you SOOO Much!

Hi Mandy... I would love the following for our upcoming trip. Its our santa christmas gift, so Id love to give these items to the kids for christmas.

th_guesswhatcaden.jpg
Name= Zoe

th_Heidi.jpg
Name= Zoe

th_Joe.jpg
Name= Conner

th_Joe.jpg
Name= Bryceson

th_rubyarielac.jpg
Name= Zoe

th_alexfab5autographbook2.jpg
Name= Conner 2013

th_alexfab5autographbook2.jpg
* can you make this one Finding Nemo, Please? Name= Bryceson 2013

Could you also make me two stroller tags? One with finding Nemo, Bryceson, Feb 2013 and the other with Mickey, Conner, and Feb 2013?

Thanks you so much in advance.

Hey Mandy,

I was also wanting to get some of the name designs for tee shirts..the ones with the names and the character by the left side...

Greg Baloo from Jungle Book
Jackie eeyore
Abigail Donald duck
Nate Stitch
Esther Tinkerbell
Sarah Goofy

Also one Welcome letter for Abigail, Nathan , Micah, Esther and Sarah to Fort Wilderness.

THANK YOU!!!!

Hi Mandy! I was just wondering if you were able to do something similar to this? I found this on another DISigner's board, who unfortunately is no longer active...

If possible, I would need the following names:

Tammy
Ross
Grace
Connor
Callum
Marlee
Kelly
Tom
Tim
Shelly

For the inside - Disney Wonder and 2013
Also, would prefer without the red square border on the outside...

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/...ameOutlinewithRedMickeysFantasyFaye-Ellen.jpg

I was also interested in your dclnames.jpg design with the same names as above - just the names please.
Thank you so much!

Mandy,
Thank you soooo much for the journal pages. Your disigns are awesome! :thumbsup2
Monique

Mandy was looking through your work and it is awesome!! Was wondering if I could make a request for some name fills. Could I please get the following names with a Wall-E fill

MOMMA
DAD
JEFFREY
JACK
JAYDEN

Thank you so much!

Hello, Mandy!!
A while back, you can created some name fills for friends of mine with the Lego letters.
We are leaving Dec. 22 for a trip and recently added Legoland to our itinerary. I was wondering if you could perhaps try some fills with different color pink Legos?? If not, I understand, but thought it would be worth a try! :-)
Thank you so much!!
The names would be:
Addison and Avery if you are able to give it a shot.

Hi. Thank you for spreading your pixie dust and making magic for others. Can you make a Mickey ears with the Disney cruise logos. Inside the ears it can say Disney Fantasy Cruise, The Knicker Family, 2013

Tia
Nicole

Hello and I must compliment your work, its gorgeous!! I work pretty extensively in Photoshop with photography so I really do appreciate your creativity, talent, and effort!!
If you can help me out at all I would greatly appreciate it - anytime before new year as I'll need time to print, we're a bit remote lol... :)

I'm being a little fanatical, even by DISboard standards I think - but is my girls' (almost 5 and almost 9) first stay and memorable trip and my husband's only and I'm SO EXCITED. We're surprising girls the day we leave so I'm doing lots of prepping for much magic unfolding the whole trip - it will most likely be our only one for many years so trying to set it up best I can!

I'd like to make 3 iron on shirts :
crownprincessmaddie from photobucket could you personalize to say Princess Allivia

designer princesses from photobucket could you personalize to say Ava Grace

Selena Gomez on white in the mickey mouse ears - is the posted one good for resolution on 8x10 transfer paper for Tshirts?

MISC:
I'd love a welcome princess letter personalized to Ava & Alliva

Could you personalize your callieprincess letter to: Ava & Alliva - SURPRISE! Dad & Mom are taking you to Walt Disney World!

Ariel Gift Tags (Ava) (Allivia) for surprises at hotel

INVITATIONS:
LOVE your BBB - can I have personalized to Ava & Alliva (on one is fine)
Thursday, January 17th at 4:50

Be our guest restaurant (i know, no ADR for lunch) with Belle for a Thursday, Jan 17th lunch

CRT on Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 4pm

Happily Ever After Dinner with Cindy & Prince Friday, Jan. 18th at 8:30 pm

Maybe I missed a Chef Mickey but if you have one I'm sure I'll love it: Thursday, 1/17 at 9pm

Tusker House Lunch on Wed 1/16 at 12:30

Also, if you or anyone you can refer me to have any special invitations to Wishes Fireworks (Tues, 1/15 and Thu 1/17) and Electric Parade (1/17) or just blank ones that say "today" whatever would work :) Same for Celebrate Dream Parade, etc... if anyone has anything handy or just that much extra time, ha!

Much appreciated, if I missed anything you think I'd use please feel free to point it out! Again, thanks for the pixie dust!!!:artist:

Hi Mandy,

You have some beautiful designs! For our upcoming x-mas Disney Fantasy Cruise I was wondering if you could re-create this design:
http://s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/DCLCruise.jpg.html?sort=3&o=89

I would love it to say "join-the-Fishman's-on-the-most-onboard-fantastic-cruise-that-ever-sailed-the Disney Fantasy" with the Disney fantasy bow image on the front. Is that something you can do?

Thank you very much, and keep up the great work!!

Sure thing!

fishmansDCLCruise.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy I was wondering if I can get a few designs..name fills...

Abby- Princess- first trip (if u can work it in)

Michael- Star wars or pirate theme (first trip as well)

Alisha- Snow white and seven dwarfs

Matt- Mickey Mouse also can you do a multiple character one for Matt

Will request more in the future.

Thank you!

Hi, Mandy!

Thanks for the disigns again. I just booked the Wonderland Tea Party, my last reservation. I would like your Wonderland Tea Party invite please.

Chandler
Friday, February 8, 2013 at 2pm
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...zed/Invites/annabellewonderlandteaparty-1.jpg

Also, just received great news today. Several family members and godparents will make it to Disney to help celebrate Chandler's 5th birthday and 1st visit. I would like to leave a goodie bad in their rooms along with an itinerary. Is it possible to request 1 of your invites with 2 different wordings (i.e. I could print front/back). The 2nd disign (back) would be our park of the day. If possible, I can post info. Here are the disigns I ABSOLUTELY love!
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/audreyRoyalInvite.jpg

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/jenevieveprincessnames.jpg

I hope this makes sense. :confused3

Thanks!
Monique

Hi Mandy!

Could you please make two of these lovely surprise cards?
Daniella
Amelia

Dates are February 6th - 12th

lucasSurprise.jpg
[/IMG]

And these plane tickets also?
airlinetemplate2minnieairways.jpg

Daniella
Amelia
Departing - February 6
Returning - February 12
Leaving - New York, NY Arriving - Orlando, Fl
Class: Princess

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter