absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy
I was wondering if you could make me the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas party VIP passes for the year 2013 and with the names : Jessica Emma Linda and Alex
Thanks for your beautiful disigns :)

Sure thing!

lindaMVMCPinvite2013.jpg

jessicaMVMCPinvite2013.jpg

emmaMVMCPinvite2013.jpg

alexMVMCPinvite2013.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Just a couple of things, do you want the names in name fills? I would need to know the character that you want for each name. Boarding pass, can I have the details of the flight?
Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy these are wonderful than you so much,

For the name fills,
Carla - Minnie
Andy - Mickey
Charlie - cars or Jake
Amelie - princess Aroura

For our boarding passes,
Flight date - leave 19th December return 30th December
London to Houston
Cruise from Galveston for Christmas from 21st December
Class - Club Princess for Amelie. Superstar for Charlie
Seats 1a, 1b,

Would you mind me asking a favour? Is it possible to do a rectangle luggage tag? Instead of the Mickey ears shape, if not it is fine the Mickey ears ones are great
Thank you once again
Kindest regards Carla x

Just wanted to say a big thank you!Seriously I think its awesome that you do this for people!We love the name fills and autograph pages!You really made our day!!!!!

Your designs are so great I can't help asking for a few more if you have time.

I would love two of the surprise you are going signs like in post #511. One with Georgie and one with Penny.
And do you make the princess lists like in post #514 that includes Merida? I would love one with Georgie, one with Penny and one with Gianna.
(If you need to take one of the others off I guess poor Pocahantas could go). :)

Thank you for all of the wonderful designs you do!

Hi there, could you please make me an Perry the Platypus 'Agent Cohen'? I found my ODS name already in your photobucket, but Cohen's name is too unique to hope to find it already created! :)

Mandy

I am so sorry to be requesting again so soon. I just found out my cousin Evan is running the 5k with us.

You previously designed the Mickey running the neverland 5 k for me. Can I please get another one with the name Evan on it?

Thank you.

Kelly

I love your designs!! I have a few requests if there is still time. I leave January 3rd for my happy place for my 40th birthday celebration! In that time I'll be doing a cruise January 6-10 on the Dream and then running marathon weekend.

My requests:

Can you make me a namefill for JULIE ....she loves Belle

Since I'm running the Goofy Challenge in January and would love something for my door. Technically I'm doing the Dopey with adding the 5k in there. Can you make something up for my daughter, Cassidy who is doing the 5k and something for me that is doing the Goofy??
I'm not that very creative but was thinking maybe for mine has some type of Dopy border and a checklist for the races:

Family Fun Run 5k ....... check box
Donald's Half Marathon.....check box
Mickey's Full Marathon.....check box
Goofy Challenge......check box

Total miles .....42.2 Sounds pretty Dopey to me!!

Something like that????

Thanks a thousand times!!

Lori

I love your designs! This will be my son's first trip to Disney! I am going to look at your designs and then send my request!

I love your designs! This will be my son's first trip to Disney! Can you make the following designs for us:

Name Fill: Camden (2 Mickey
nfmickeysc.jpg
and
ryanPMickey-1.jpg
, 1 Jake and the Pirates
JakeJNL.jpg
, and 1 Nemo
andeenemonfsc1.jpg
)

Stroller Tag: Camden's Stroller Jake and the Pirates
wyattLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

T-shirt design:
OuttaT.jpg
with Disney World instead of land please.

We leave for our trip on January 2nd. Thank you so much! :cool1:

Mandy, could I please request a "Surprise You are going to WDW" for Ethan, Cohen and Zoe, as well as one for Tyler and Joshua? January 6-13 2013 for both.

Also a Minnie Mouse stroller plate for Zoe, and a Mickey Mouse stroller plate for Joshua?

Thanks so much for your sharing!

Oh my I love the princess list with a little girls name! Would you mind doing one with the Name "Megan"

Thanks so much! I love your stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter