Not open for further replies.
Sure thing!

kerryTigger.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thank you so much! These are perfect! You rock! :tigger:

Kerry

Hi Mandy,
I would like to request 2 pressed pennies labels:

1. the 5th in the group with "Zachary" - it's green with multiple characters in mickey heads
2. the last one with the mickey head balloons and Jiminy Cricket

Could you make both for Eryn?

Thanks,
Cheryl

Mandy, I just have to tell you how awesome all of your disigns are! It is very hard to choose...but I am hoping that you can help me make my first vist with grandchildren(MANY times with childred) extra magical.
I am looking for 3 Ohana invites. Aloha Greg & Christie, Aloha Katie, and Aloha Sao Family; Please join us for dinner at 'Ohanas on Thursday May 2 at 5:15 p.m.
Also 3 WelcomeKarlsson letters. Again Greg & Christie, Katie, Sao Family
And last but not least for the new Disney Princess a stroller tag. Cinderella style that says Princess Nyla's Stroller. April 2013
Thanks so much for making our trip more magical!pixiedust:

Hello Mandy.
Your work is amazing. I love so many if your disigns. I was looking for two airplane tickets for my girls. Addyson,tinkerbell and Kamryn,Merida if you can. If not one with all the princesses would be great. We fly from Albany to Orlando January 12 returning on January 19. Thank you!!

Hello i am new to this site and not really sure how it works i am wanting to try do my daughters name in minnie mouse i saw some red polka dot minnies on 4shared.com but they have no C or H and my daughters name is CHARLEY
i am wondering if you could make me one she is 2 years old and like anything girly and pink really
much appreciated

could i get a christmas namfill :cool1:

Kenna (mickey and mini mouse christmas

thank you so so much princess:

Mandy,
Amazing work! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Could I please make a few requests for our upcoming trip in January?

First, I would love the surprise letter to use Christmas morning.
-the one with Mickey and Minnie with the castle behind in left corner, Mickey holding envelope, "Xavier & Natasha", bottom message "See you next month!"

Second, could you make us a license plate?
-Walt DisneyWorld, red background, the one with Sorcerer Mickey and all the park icons, "Berthiaume Family Stroller", instead of a month in the corner could you put 2013 please

Third, Mickey/Minnie Heads
-Mickey Heads "Xavier" & "Dad"
-Minnie Heads "Natasha" & "Mom"

Thank you soooo much! Your time and efforts are very much appreciated!

Hi! Are you able to create a Mickey Head design where the bottom is red with yellow buttons and the top is black?

However, I do not want the writing inside the ears....instead, underneath each of the ears I would like

Mommy
Daddy
Grandma
Papa
Aunt
Rookie

It would be a total of 6. Thanks so much!!

Hello

I was wondering if you could please make one like the family in the ears that says The Bertrands

under the people Dad Mom Halley(daughter) Jacob(son) and Isaiah(son/baby)

We are leaving Nov 29

Thanks so much

Sure thing!

bertrandsfears1.jpg

Hi Mandy! I love the originality of your work! We are doing a trip to WDW with a Disney cruise in January and along with decorating our door, I am trying to make autograph books for the kids. Can your designs be used to make autograph book covers? If so, can I please make a few requests?
I am new to requesting so I apologize in advance if I missed anything. I did try to check through your photobucket to see if any of these were already done.

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...ia/NameFills2/roningoofy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=35 - with Daddy

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...lls2/jacobjakeneverland.jpg.html?sort=3&o=518 - or any Jake & the Neverland Pirates with the name Cooper, do you have one that includes Bucky along with the kids and Scully?

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...NameFills2/lilyrapunzel.jpg.html?sort=3&o=800 - with Mommy

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...Fills2/victoriadprincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=10 - with Emma

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...r Princess/toniDPrincess.jpg.html?sort=3&o=26 - This is the one I was wondering if it could be used for Emma's autograph book cover???

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...icensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg.html?sort=3&o=31 - Can this one be made into Cooper's autograph book cover?

Thank you so much for any help you can offer!!
Kim

Sorry Kim, just a bit stumped. Are all of the requests going on an autograph cover or name fills. Do you know what size your book is going to be?

Thanks
Mand:goodvibes

Mandy,

Thanks so much for our first batch of designs. We used your name fills for our visit last year and so many people enjoyed them and commented on them. They are so unique and creative!

We are visiting Disney World again this December and would like to get some updated stroller tags (we added a family member this year - yay!)

Could we please get ...

1) Christmas Mickey/Minnie stroller tag (LicensePlatefab6christmas.jpg) with "RENCK FAMILY SLEIGH".

2) Minnie Mouse with red/white polka dot background stroller tag (laurenLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg) with RENCK FAMILY STROLLER

3) Jake and the Neverland Pirates stroller tag (louieLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg) with RENCK FAMILY STROLLER - (we have a fan of Izzy at our house :) )

4) Doc McStuffin stroller tag (bailyndoclicenseplate1.jpg) RENCK FAMILY STROLLER

Rather than including a date on the top right, I would prefer an image. This will allow us to reuse them on future trips.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Congratulations on the new addition!

renckLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

renckLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg

renckLicensePlatefab6christmas.jpg

renckdoclicenseplate.jpg

Mandy, I love all your designs! This is my first time requesting anything like this, so please let me know if I don't give enough information. We are surprising our girls (4 & 9 months) with a trip to Disney World on Jan. 1 as a Christmas present. There are several things I would love to have to make it a special surprise.
1- Surprise going to Disney World for Malie Kate and Avonlea
2- Pink Princess Welcome letter for Princess Malie Kate and Princess Avonlea
3- Minnie Mouse Stroller tag- Avonlea, Jan. 13 Walt Disney World
4- Cinderella's Royal Table invitation for Malie Kate and Avonlea, Jan. 4th 5:30pm
5- BBB invitation for Malie Kate Jan. 4th 3:30 pm
6- Luggage Tags- 2 Tinkerbelle tags(if can, if not a princess or Minnie Mouse is ok), 1 for Malie Kate, 1 for Avonlea; both with girls' names and Walt Disney World 2013 on them
Thank you so much! I am so excited!
Faith

Sure thing Faith! Have a wonderful trip!

avonleaLicensePlateMinnie1.jpg

maliewelcomeprincess.jpg

malieSurprise1.jpg

malieCRTinvite.jpg

malieBBBinvite.jpg

avonleawelcomeprincess.jpg

avonleaSurprise1.jpg

malietinkluggage.jpg

avonleatinkluggage.jpg

Amanda, my entire family is absolutely LOVING your designs!!!

We have a few requests for our upcoming Christmas trip, if you have the time and would be so kind...

Briana in Winnie the Pooh Fill
Briana in Minnie Mouse
Julia in Flounder (from Ariel)
Julia in Daisy
Daniel in Lightening McQueen
Daniel in Spiderman (if doable)
Daniel in Toy Story
Daddy in Fab 5 (like on post 93)
Daddy in Villians (if doable)
Mommy in Fab 5 (same fill as Daddy in post 93)
Mommy also in Red Minnie
Alex in Spiderman
Alex in Perry the Platypus
Alex in Villians (if doable)

Thanks so much... your designs are awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter