absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandy,

Loved the t-shirt designs you made for my kids birthdays last year. Hope you are available to help out again this year.

In your personalized photo bucket, you have a number with child's name written inside and Mickey Mouse next to the number. Can you please do this for Joshua who will be 2? Also, I would prefer to NOT include the "I'm" and "today" so it would only be the number and Mickey. The current color and font are perfect.

The link is photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/shanemickeybday.jpg

Thank you for all you do!

Sarah

Sure thing Sarah!

joshua2mickey.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi im very new to the disboards but could you make me two name fills? My husbands and i are going on our first cruise together, my first cruise ever! We are going on the dream in less than two weeks! we leave Nov. 25th!
Tanner- Stitch
Lauren- Tiana and Belle

please and thank you so much!
-Lauren:love:

Sure thing Lauren

tannerStitch.jpg

laurenBelle.jpg

Love, love, love your designs! They are adorable. I promised myself that I was not going to make a lot for this trip, but at the VERY last minute, I am finding it so hard to resist. We leave on Wednesday, so I know this is last minute. If you do not have time, I understand!

Princess Welcome Note-In your photobucket account
-Personalized for Audrey Anne

Boy-theme Welcome Note-Did not see one in your photobucket account. Fab 5, Peter Pan/Hook. Would prefer no Pixar, but beggers can’t be choosers so I’ll take whatever is available
-Personalized for Porter

BBB Invitation-I like the “Royal Proclamation birthday” design in your photobucket account but with designer Snow White instead of Tangled. Maybe the wording could be changed to something similar to your actual BBB invitation?
-Personalized for Audrey Anne on 11/20

Pirate’s League Invitation-Did not see one on your photobucket account
-Maybe the same background/layout as the “Royal Proclaimation” but subbing Hook in for a princess and make the wording a little more pirate-like?
-Personalized for Porter on 11/20

Mickey Airways Ticket personalized for
Name: Audrey Anne
Flight: WDW1234
Departure: November 15, 2012
Return: November 26, 2012
To: Mickey's House
Seat: it doesn't matter
Class: Princess
Remarks: Have a great trip!

Mickey Airways Ticket personalized for
Name: Porter
Flight: WDW1234
Departure: November 15, 2012
Return: November 26, 2012
To: Mickey's House
Seat: it doesn't matter
Class: First Mate
Remarks: Have a great trip!

MVMCP tickets (in your photobucket account, very simple with Tinkerbell)
-Need six
-Personalized for Porter, Audrey Anne, Poppy, Marmee, Mommy, Daddy

Conquer the Mountains-On your photobucket account.
-Could this design be made into a punch card? Where the “Mountains” could be checked off after they are ridden?
-Personalized for Porter

Also, if you are up for a challenge would you like to help me create a letter from Tinkerbell as the tooth fairy? My DS just lost his very first tooth and wants Tinkerbell to visit him instead of the tooth fairy while he is in WDW. She is going to be bringing him MVMCP tickets, quarters/pennies for pressed pennies, and a gold dollar. This is Porter’s first tooth to be lost and he is 5 years old. We told him that Tinkerbell takes cares of all the kiddos in WDW so the tooth fairy can take care of everyone else.

If you want an additional challenge, could I get an invitation to the Family Magic Tour on 11/18. One for Porter and one for Audrey Anne?

I apologize if this is too much, too last minute and understand if you do not have time. It never hurts to ask, so that’s all I’m doing. Please feel free to say you don’t have time if you need to.

Thank you so much for all you do for all of us on the Disboards…

First Batch:

porterwelcome.jpg

porterpirateleagueinvite.jpg

audreywelcomeprincess.jpg

porterMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

poppyMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

mommyMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

marmeeMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

daddyMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

audreyMVMCPinvite2012.jpg

portermickeyair.jpg

audreymickeyair1.jpg

portertinklet.jpg

1mountains.jpg

Hi Mandy,

If you weren't so darn good, I wouldn't have to keep coming back every trip for more designs!:)

Could you please make:

1) th_ethanagenttemplate.jpg with the name "Braden"
2) th_madelynchristnasears.jpg with no name (sadly my daughter says she's outgrown the names)
3) th_giannaminnieshow.jpg with no name

Also, I'm looking for Christmas autograph covers. Do you have any? I saw Halloween, but didn't catch any for Christmas.

If you could do (or have) a Christmas autograph cover in landscape, I would love one with the name "Braden" , "Halle" and "Mikala".

Just general Fab5 kind of characters or Xmas scene is fine too.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Mandy,

I hope your Mom is doing well. I wanted to check and see if this post was possibly missed in your absence? I posted it on 10/30 and I checked most of the ones you are doing now and they all seem to be after that.

Did I miss it somewhere? We are leaving in 1 week, so if you can't get to it by the end of the week, then I probably don't need the autograph covers. It won't be enought time to get them bined.

THANK YOU!!

let me know if you want to mix something up

neverlandmh.jpg

Mandy

I love it thank you!

Can you please put the following names in the ear - one for each of us:

Kelly
Zack
Leslie
Gaye

Thank you for taking the time to work on these for all of us. Here is to a speedy recovery for your mother.

Kelly

Mandy...
Thank you so much for my "first batch." I love them all, especially the tooth fairy letter! I just read that your mom had been sick. I hope she is feeling better.

Thanks again!

Hi Mandy,

Can I please have one of your designs customized for our early December trip?

File name on photobucket is ourdisvaca.jpg. We need 3 heads - Dad, Mom, Gavin. Year is 2012. Featuring the Meyer Family.

I was also wondering if you can make a design for me. I just found out I am pregnant - yay! I am making shirts for us with Winnie the Pooh designs for one day and was wondering if you can come up with something fun that will mention the baby in my belly.

Thanks,
Michelle

Can I also have a Gavin name fill with Monsters Inc and Monsters on sides and top?

These boards are keeping me super excited about the trip. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter