absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU so much!! How do I IM you to get you my address information, etc.. for the Luggage Tags? Also could you possibly make me

for Karina -

Ariel True Princess

for Alana

Tiana True Princess

Thank you again!!

Hello Again...

Alana would like Ariel True Princess and Rapunzel True Princess

Karina Ariel True Princess, Jasmine and Sleep Beauty True Princess

Jennifer - Cinderella True Princess and Snow White True Princess

and let me know how I can IM you my personal information for the luggage tags

Thank you so very much

Mandy,
We leave in 15 days and I am in need of 4 invited for the MVMCP for Nov 16
The names are
Melissa
Chuck
Jordan
Brandon
We are suprising the kids with these. Thank you!!

Thank you so much. The designs are perfect. I so much appreciate your time for these!!! (now if we can just hope Hurricane Sandy doesn't derail our flight this week.)

Hi Mandy,
I posted this while you were on vacation so didn't know if you've seen it or not so I'm reposting here. Let me know if the license plates are doable. Thanks so much.

Hi Mandy,

Hope you're having a fabulous vacation.

I just have a few last requests:

1. aquasfears.jpg - can you do this with family of 4 (Dad, Mom, Grace and Abby) and underneath Disney Magic 2012 and no saying on the side

2. name fill:
Kayla - Piglet and Stitch
Emily - ALice in Wonderland

3. can you create some license plates for our upcoming cruise with the following:
Nov in upper left corner, 2012 upper right corner
Disney Magic center top, Texas center bottom

Kayla - Mushu from Mulan
Emily - Alice in Wonderland, Monsters Inc.

Thank you for doing this.

Mandy,
Thanks so much for the last minute changes, as well as getting to the "extras"! They turned out perfect, and I can't wait to see their faces when they get each one. Thank you for adding some extra magic to our trip :-)

Have a great trip!

madelynchristnasears.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Could I just get the spelling to Madeline?

Hi absolut_mandy! Your Disigns are amazing and I'm hoping that you can help me out with a unique request!

My mom and I are headed out on December 9th, 2012 on the Disney Dream and I'd love to have name magnets for our doors!

one with the name Carol
Disney Princesses

now for the unique one!
one with the name Tanya
Charlotte from princess and the frog as the character for this one.

Hi! Love your work! Can I get a couple of these?

samMNSSHPMH1.jpg

One as you have listed, just change name to Nicholas and year to 2012
And do you have one like this with Minnie Mouse? Change name to Katie and year 2012

Also, do you have instructions/tips on how to save the photobucket items? I have done it before w/no issues, but now when I do it all the items I save end up stretched!
Thanks!!!!! :)

Hi Mandy,

If you weren't so darn good, I wouldn't have to keep coming back every trip for more designs!:)

Could you please make:

1) th_ethanagenttemplate.jpg with the name "Braden"
2) th_madelynchristnasears.jpg with no name (sadly my daughter says she's outgrown the names)
3) th_giannaminnieshow.jpg with no name

Also, I'm looking for Christmas autograph covers. Do you have any? I saw Halloween, but didn't catch any for Christmas.

If you could do (or have) a Christmas autograph cover in landscape, I would love one with the name "Braden" and one with the name "Mikala".

Just general Fab5 kind of characters or Xmas scene is fine too.

Thanks so much!!

Hi Mandy! I love your DISigns! I would like to request a few please!

1. a princess welcome to Disney World for Isabella
2. a princess welcome to Disney World for Hailey
3. a princess Happy 5th Birthday for Hailey
4. an invitation to Cinderella's Royal Table for Jan 15, 2013 at 5:30pm for Hailey's 5th birthday
5. an invitation to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for Jan 15, 2013 at 12:20pm for Hailey's 5th birthday

Hope its not too much trouble! Thanks so much! :)

Michelle

Hi I would like to see if I could get a couple of requests from you:goodvibes
I would like 3 name fills all Bevelled with border and characters
Ana with Minnie
Grace with Minnie
Timber with Minnie
We are trying to match yellow shirts if that helps you at all. The next request is a image from you photobucket
ourdisvaca1.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this and would like it to say
The Dysart family and the names in the hats to say
Eric
Michelle
Timber
Cody
and of course the year of 2012
Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Hi Mandy,

I'm a newbie to the forum and love your designs! I leave on the Wonder this Sunday November 4, so hopefully this request isn't too late. No worries if you can't.

Name fills:

Eric - Stitch including him in his grass skirt or Elvis costume
Melissa - Monsters Inc - including Boo in her purple costume
Wu Family - Lilo & Stitch

Maricar - Sleeping Beauty including Aurora (if possible in blue) or Aurora & Prince Phillip in forest, 3 godmothers and Malificent

Raymond - Sorcerer Mickey

Yeman - Star Wars
Cindy - Princesses
Anneliese - Princesses
Colin- Pirate Mickey

Wong Family - Pixar movies

Hi Mandy!

I have fallen in love with your name fills! I would like to request a Sugar Rush (the land from Wreck It Ralph) themed name fill with the name being "Faith". I really like all of the candy and Vanellope.

I will totally understand if you are unable to complete this request as I know it's a little off-beat.

Thanks SO much!

pixiedust: Faith

Hi Mandy-

Could I get a Belle Scatter Name for Jennifer?
And Bibbidi Bobbodi Boutique letters with the princesses for Jennifer and Danielle. DateL 12/10/2012 @ 9:30

Thank you

Thank you so much, Mandy. I love the VIP Passes. The date isn't quite right, but you know what? We're not little kids and these special VIP passes are going to go into our memory scrapbooks so I'm happy with everything just the way they are. The penny and trading pin collectors are just perfect and I can't wait to make them into the containers. I want to thank you very much for everything.
Now, if you don't mind, could you please explain something to me? I'm not very experienced with my computer. For the first time, I've made shirts for all of us for this upcoming trip. I did them showing the new AoA Resort we are staying at. They took about two months (not steady), but they're finally done and I did them by drawing them on the shirts and then painting them. I've posted a photo of the front and back of them. You can tell that they're homemade because there are so many differences between them, but they came out okay.

100_7195.jpg

100_7198.jpg

I love the work of you and the other designers, but could you explain to me how a person gets your beautiful designs off of their computer and on to a shirt? It probably makes me sound dumber than dirt, but I'd like to know the technique used to turn these creative computer designs into shirts that the Dis Members can wear. I really love the names with the characters and it just fascinates me that you do the artwork and the members somehow make them into tee or sweatshirts! Thanks for your time and patience. :flower3:
PS: Also, how do they make magnets and license plates out of them? These would make absolutely wonderful gifts!!!!!

THESE SHIRTS ARE AMAZING!!!! You are truely talented! So as for your question on how to get Mandy's Amaxinf designs on shirts there are two ways...Print them on an iron on transfer. The best ones out there by far are Amy Mickeys. she sells them on her website (VERY REASONABLE). These last for a long time and dont feel sticky like most commercial ones.
Second option is to print them on cloth with your inkjet printer after treating the cloth with a buble jet set. I have only seen this on Pinterest and not personally done this. There ar a lot of directions out there on how to accomplish this.
They do sell printable magnet paper. You could print the design on card stock and then use spray adhesive to stick it to a magnet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter