absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My wife and I are going to Walt Disney World on November 8, 2012 and I am making some shirts for us. Could you please do the following name fills for us:

Kevin with Character on the Side--the Beast

Melinda with Character on the Side--Belle

Thank you very much!!

Kevin and Melinda Marble

Sure thing!

melindabellename.jpg

kevinbeastname.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

Thanks so much Mandy! They are perfect :-) I worded it wrong, my mistake. Can I have 1 more scattered fill with the name Aladdan with the characters from the movie? Again thanks so very much for everything, your awesome!! :-)

Here you go:

aladdanaladdinsc.jpg

I don't know if you want it spelled like the movie:

aladdinsc.jpg

Hello Mandy,

I was wondering if I can get some personalized door magnet designs done for our Fantasy cruise this Dec 1st. We will be leaving a few days earlier to go to WDW. My DD will be turning 10 and thought about putting something on the door for her birthday. Do you have one like this but it has a cruise ship instead of the WDW? She loovvvves Stitch :) I saw him up front. Her name is Ashlyn.

http://s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Celebrating.jpg.html?sort=3&o=77

can you do this one but removing the "our first" and replacing Dream with Fantasy?

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...sonalized/media/firstdcl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12

I like this but saying "The Wood's Disney Cruise"
Dad, Mom and Ashlyn

http://s1227.beta.photobucket.com/u...sonalized/media/dfamdcl.jpg.html?sort=3&o=476

Thank you so much. This is really sweet of you to create all of these designs for everyone.

Have a great cruise!

woodsfam1ear.jpg

dclfantasy.jpg

Mandy,

I'm sorry but I've looked in both of your photobuckets under invites and I can not find the one for Ricco. I found on your 1227 PB in invites as of now anyway #20 is UB #21 is Mona and #22 is AL. Is there anyway you could download it again or suggest what I might be doing wrong to find it. :sad:

Thanks again
Lori

Sure thing

riccoMVMCPinvite2012_zpsa36d2265.jpg

Thank You so much Mandy for the great designs!!! You are helping make this trip just a little more special!!! I so appreciate it!! The Porthole ears came out great!!

As for the Wonder sign, here is the link on your PB account... I guess I can't pist that, since I am not quite at enough posts. But it is 91 of 244 in your DIS Album. It has We are having a Wonder ful time. Wonder is a name fill with the ship.

I hope this works. I has looking to get 2 of them. One with the Youmans Family at the top and one with the Busch family on top. Both would have Mexican Riviera Nov. 2012 on the bottom.
Thank you again. I so appreciate it!!!

Kathy

Let me know if they are okay:

youmanswonder.jpg

buschwonder.jpg

Since I see several others have done this, so will I. I made a request on another thread but this seem like where I should have so here I go.
I would like one of the life perservors with Capt. Mickey that says "Victoria's First Cruise". I would also like the basic filled in names: Keith with Toy Story, Mary with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Katrina with Pirates of the Caribbean, and Victoria with Jake and the Neverland Pirates.

By the way, I think this is just a truly wonderful that you do! Thank you for making so many people so very happy. Mary

For the Life Preserver, do you want it to say dates? the ship's name?

I am just transferring this over to your new thread....it was one of the last few on your old one..... thanks again! :):worship:

Mandy,
I am so sorry!!! I made a mistake.... I meant the letters that you have in your Photobucket under the heading Surprise Letters. Would you mind terribly making those for me instead? I just LOVE how they look! We were just in Disney in May so this is a surprise return trip for most of the kids.

Here is what I was hoping for again. We leave next month so no rush in changing this....I really apologize for the confusion!

Can I get them all to say Surprise and then somewhere "You leave on Sunday!"---Maybe instead of See You Soon.

I need one for:
Julia- Mickey and Minnie
Louie- Hook and Smee
Maddie- If you can do a princess one great...if not Mickey and Minnie or the whole gang
Dominic-Mickey and Donald
Matthew-Mickey, Chip and Dale
Jakson- just Mickey

SurpriseDLP6_edited-1.jpg - If I did this right this is the one for the mickey/minnie one.

Thanks so very much!!! Sorry again for my mistake!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by lilprincessandprince; 10-19-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Here you go:

matthewsurprisedcl.jpg

maddiesurprisedcl.jpg

louiesurprisedlp.jpg

juliasurprisedcl.jpg

jaksonsurprisedlp.jpg

dominicsurprisedlp.jpg

Hello again Mandy,

I am hooked on your work! :yay:
Would it be possible to get 2 Surprise Letters 1 with Mickey and Donald for Kalan, and 1 with Mickey and Tinker Bell for Alexys. Please and thank you! :flower3:

You have such wonderful ideas and every time I think I'm done I find more things to order. :hug:

Thanks again
Frankie

Sure thing Frankie

kalansurprisedlp.jpg

alexyssurprisedlp.jpg

Hi, Mandy!
Thanks for all that you do.
When I was verifying my order with the printers there was an error on the ticket and letter. Would you PLEASE redo the ticket and letter?

Airline ticket: Name Chandler (under photo of Sally on right hand side) spelled incorrectly
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...chandlerairlinetemplatesally1_zps7342dfa8.jpg

Line 5: understanding in incorrect. It should be understand.
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums...tion=view&current=chandlerChristmasletter.jpg

Thanks a bunch!
Monique

Here you go:

chandler1ChristmasletterMM.jpg

chandlerairlinetemplatesally2.jpg

THANK YOU so much!! How do I IM you to get you my address information, etc.. for the Luggage Tags? Also could you possibly make me

for Karina -

Ariel True Princess

for Alana

Tiana True Princess

Thank you again!!

For sure pm me the details. just right click my name and then you can pm me.

Hi Mandy

I am looking for something similar to the design in post #156 but not Christmas. Are there others in your photo bucket? I took a quick look but couldn't find them.

Also, I was looking at your treat pouches and was wondering how you use them? What do you print them on? What size? What do you put in them?

Thanks
Cheryl

Love your designs. Have spent much of the afternoon looking at them all. :thumbsup2

I was wondering if I can make a request? Could I have you make a Stroller Tag with Minnie Mouse that reads "This stroller belongs to Averi" or "Averi's Stroller" ? We are going to Disney World in Dec. of this year. Thanks! :)

It isn't letting me Personal Message you, I don't have enough posts. Is there an alternate way to get you my address / phone number?

Thanks

I am interested in the mickey head design with Mickey running on it but for the Never Land 5k in place of Castaway Cay. Also, is it possible to get them personalized with our names?

The 5k is in mid-january.

Thank you.

Kelly

Reposting. Thanks!

Hello
Thank you sooooo much for the designs for Aleisha!! They were incredible. I wish you could have seen her face when she seen them. She got the enchanted call from Cinderella and the Princess cards just topped the whole thing off. Her face lite up so much. Thanks for making this birthday so special for her.
You have an incredible gift!!!!!!!
Thanks again
Stacey

Your designs are BEAUTIFUL! I just found this site today and sooooo wish I would have found you sooner! We are leaving in less than a week for our very first family trip to Disney World! I would love some name fills if there is any way you have time to make them. I would like:

Macy - Princesses (Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderalla, Ariel)
Barrett - Cars
Ella - Princesses (Same as above)
Morgan - Princesses (Same as ablove)
Cooper - Cars
Zoe - Princesses (Same as above)

Also, I'd love the above names with the "fab 5" as well.

If it is at all possible for you to do this (and I totally understand if it's not) could you make each letter in the names seperate (not touching) I'd like to be able to cut them out and then apply them to the shirts.

Again, your work is awesome! Thanks so much! Erin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter