absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I think I posted in the wrong thread before, but would you be able to do a set of name fills for us, please? I would like them to have the Fab 5 in nautical clothes, just like in post #207 of the name fills thread.

The name fills I need are:

Fantasy 2013 (just like the post that says Dream 2011)

Mommy
Daddy
Drew (this is a boy, so no Minnie Mouse in his, please)
Hadley (this is a girl, so please use Minnie here)

Also, I would love a cruise logo (like in post #716 of this thread) filled with all of our names (Mommy, Daddy, Drew, and Hadley). We are going on the Fantasy in February 2013.

If you have time, I also love the picture that you have of the it's a small world boat converted into the Disney cruise.
If you could put all our names (Mommy, Daddy, Drew, and Hadley) on the flags and the Fantasy on it, that would be awesome.

Lastly, I had previously requested a crushed penny set in your penny thread. You made up my son's (Drew), but not my daughter's. Could you please design one for her as well? We use the smaller sized M&M container and the mentos container. Her name is Hadley and she likes the set with all 10 princesses on it. (Oops!! Never mind on this....I see you fixed it in the pennies thread, although I think it is the large sized m&ms----I prefer the small if possible.)

Thank you so much for all that you do to make everyone's vacations extra special!

Hi Mandy,

Wondering if you can wave your magic this way, no rush, as we don't go till June, so if there's anyone in dire need of your work requested after this I'm more than happy to wait.

Would it be possible to do a BBB boutique invite

graceBBBinvite.jpg

This one, our little girl's name is 'Demi-Lee'. Our booking is for Saturday 29th June 2013 at Noon (12pm).

TIA

FD

terribly sorry for the delay. The holidays were a mess for me and most of these designs, I had to recreate. Hope these get to you.

:worship::worship::worship:Thank you so much for these fantastic designs. I got them just in time. Right before I finished making all of the shirts. Now they are complete. Sorry for bothering you about them so much. They are perfect and look great on the shirts. I can't wait for the kids to see them and for us to wear them. We leave in a few hours. I am so grateful to you for designing all of these items for us. You have added some wonderful magic to our trip. This will be the best birthday for my daughter and best trip for all of us. pixiedust: Happy New Year! :banana:

Happy New Year Mandy!!!

I am hoping you could make 2 countdown calendars for me from 60 days out? I would like one for Mitchell (with the Fab 5) and one for Lauren (Minnie Mouse or any other design you have for a 12 year old).

Thanks so much in advance :goodvibes

Steph

Hi Mandy,

Love your work!:) I am crossing my fingers that we have time left to get something designed by you!

Could you please do us an Ariel name fill saying SAMANTHA using the bevelled with border and characters and include some of Ariels friends (Sebastian and Flounder)? SIZE 5 x 10 approx

Also, can you also do us another Ariel name fill the same as above using the bevelled with border and characters saying OUR FIRST DISNEY CRUISES!
B2B on the WONDER
January 2013

size 8 1/2 x 14 approx

Thanks!

Good evening! I am really enjoying scrolling though your work- you are very talented. I would like to make a few requests if you have time.

I would love three BBB invites for Jan 6 Madilyn, Isabella at 3pm & Gabby at 2:30- I also have a son JP who is getting a royal prince package at 3pm too but I am not sure if you have something "manly" for him.

I was also hoping I can get the design where you list the princesses with the girls names incorporated. If you could add all three girls to the same one that would be amazing! Do you have anything like that for boys? If you do I would love one for John Patrick (JP).

I also need an invite for Chef Mickey's for Madi, Bella & JP for Jan 13 @ 7:25 am.

We will be on a Western Cruise the Fantasy from Jan 5-12 our party is Mommy, Daddy, Madilyn, Isabella & JP (all last name Lawson) in one stateroom- Nana & Scary Bear (or Pete & Sandie Lawson) in another, and another Mommy, Daddy & Gabby (Russell is the last name) in a third. If you have any cute ideas on stateroom magnets, that would be awesome!

Thank you for your time and talent!

Sure thing

madiprincessnames2.jpg

johnpatrcikprincenames.jpg

madilynBBBinvite.jpg

jpBBBprince.jpg

gabbymadilynBBBinvite.jpg

madichefmickey.jpg

sbeardclbadge.jpg

nanardclbadge.jpg

mommydclbadge.jpg

madilyndclbadge.jpg

jpdclbadge.jpg

isablelladclbadge.jpg

daddydclbadge.jpg

lawsondcl.jpg

Mandy:goodvibes

I would like to requuest please your design that has mickey and the gang all pilled up in the car and it reads out of my way im going to disney world today for the following people
1)Jillian
2) Mom
3) Maleeah

Thank you so much and Hapyy Holidays!

Sure thing!

momOuttaTwdw.jpg

maleeahOuttaTwdw.jpg

jillianOuttaTwdw.jpg

The Minnie head is in your Mickey Head album, pretty far back. It's very similar to the Mickey head you did for us, but has a dark pink bow with polka dots and dark pink bottom half with polka dots. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/MickeyHeads/pinkpdmh.jpg
If you can't find it, any Minnie head will do! And I'm not stuck on it being pink, red works too if it means less work for you :) The names for these heads again are Zoe, Lisa, Jennifer, and Nancy.
Thank you so so much Mandy! I love everything you have been doing for me!:cheer2:

Sure thing!

zoepinkmh.jpg

nancypinkmh.jpg

lisapinkmh.jpg

jenniferpinkmh.jpg

I can't seem to open up your photobucket link.....

I have a new friend who is taking her kids for the 1st time. Is it possible to get a name fill for her son in a cars theme. His name is TJ.

They also have a daughter who loves Ariel. Her name is Grace. If possible, could you please make a name fill for her too?

Thanks so very much!!!

Sure thing!

tjCars.jpg

graceAriel1.jpg

Hi, Mandy!
Happy New Year!

I'm following up on Post #641. I'm making sure I haven't overlooked it on this thread. Thanks so much for all that you do!

Monique

Thank you so much for everything you have done for our trip! We are off in a few days and everything is just perfect!

Hi Mandy!

Can you please make these for me? We will be going to Disney Feb 2013! This will be the first trip for my son, Cash and my husband. We are so excited!

All invitations are to: Cash
Invitation from Mickey (February 09, 2013) say going to Disney World
Letter from Mickey welcoming to Animal Kingdom Lodge (Feb 09)
Invitation from Mickey for Chef Mickeys breakfast (Feb. 11, 7:05am)
Invitation from Safari Donald Duck for Tusker House lunch (Feb 9, 1:05pm)
Pressed penny money of Jake and Neverland Pirates
Invitation for Hollywood & Vine breakfast with jake and pirates (Feb. 10, 8:10am)
Good bye letter from Mickey for Feb 13, 2013

Could I also get the Jake and Pirates Count Down Calendar for Cash?

Thanks so much!
Heather

Sure thing Heather!

cashwelcomemickey1.jpg

cashtuskerlunch.jpg

cashHVinvite1jake.jpg

cashfarewll.jpg

cashchefmickey.jpg

cashaklinvite.jpg

cashjakePPSmallMM.jpg

cashjake1PPMentos.jpg

cashjakecalendar.jpg

Hi Mandy, I mistakenly posted this request on a closed thread. Sorry for the last minute request. Could you please do my family's names for our cruise? We absolutely love your designs. Shannon (Dori), Mark (Mickey), Paige (Stitch), Michael (Mike from Monsters), Robbie (Shark from Nemo), Scott (Tigger), Ashley (Minnie). Thanks so much for taking this on. I know it's last minute but we leave on the Wonder on January 5th.

Have a great trip!

shannondory.jpg

scottTigger.jpg

robbiebruce.jpg

paigeStitch.jpg

mikemontsterinc.jpg

markmickey5.jpg

ashleyMinnie-3.jpg

Mandy, can you find time can you make birthday party invitations for Casey's 2nd birthday with Jake and the Neverland Pirates? And also a name fill with Casey with Jake and the Neverland Pirates?

If you send me the details, I can work on the invite for you.

caseyjakeneverland.jpg

Hi Mandy,

I am new to disboards.com and I am planning our first family vacation to Disney in March of 2013.
I was looking at your thread and love your designs!! I was hoping to have some made for our trip.

I was hoping to get the family vacation Mickey
s1227.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/wyattmhfamvac_zpsd28489dd.jpg.html?sort=3&o=102
with Stephens Family Vacation in the center, March in the left ear, and 2013 in the right ear.
Under from left to right - Mark (boy), Val (girl), Dylan (Boy), Katie (Girl), Erica Girl), Aidan (boy), Gary (boy) without the cruse logo

If you have the time I would also like to request individual designs

Dad - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Nick.jpg.html?sort=3&o=175
Mom - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Shelby.jpg.html?sort=3&o=216
Dylan - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/RiverFab.jpg.html?sort=3&o=181
Katie - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Lucy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=173 (without Snow White)
Erica - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/sophie.jpg.html?sort=3&o=150 (with Snow White instead of Cinderella)
Aidan - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Hardy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=161
Gary - s1119.beta.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/ryan.jpg.html?sort=3&o=159

Thank you in advance!

Mark

Sure thing Mark!

momPooh1.jpg

katiePrincessBlue.jpg

garyToyStory.jpg

ericaPrincesses.jpg

dylanFab5.jpg

dadGrumpy-1.jpg

aidanCars.jpg

stephensmhfamvac.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter