absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mandy,

I've got a pretty simple request:

Can I get the following design: http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Stroller Tags/wyattLicensePlateJakeNeverland.jpg.html?sort=3&o=4

Instead of Wyatt can you replace it with Joel? I've got a couple weeks before I need it so I can wait as needed.

I've requested a completely different design from another DISigner but have full intention of using both. My son can never make up his mind and so I figured I'd use one on the stroller for a few days and then switch to the other. I hope this is ok.

Hi Mandy,

Can I please have the following

1. Stroller tag - Cars theme ( Name - Mahir's Stroller, Aug 2015, Disneyworld)
2. Luggage Tags - Toshniwals as below
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...gs/mhluggagetagfrontbuzz.jpg.html?sort=9&o=39

Mahir's bag
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/a...ageTags/bennettmickeytag.jpg.html?sort=9&o=11

2. Tshirt desings -
Actual Mickey Face - 1 ear Dad, 2nd ear - 38th Birthday, below - 2015
Actual Mickey Face - Mahir 2nd ear -Happy Birthday Daddy Birthday, below - 2015
Actual Minnie Face - Mum 2nd ear - Happy Birthday Hubby, below - 2015

We are going next week so it will be really good if we can get this whenver earliest is possible for you.

Thanks
Maddy

Hi! I have to say that you have some wonderful designs! I would love to request a few but not sure if I'm doing it right. could I please request
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Tees/ciaracastlesilmhtee.jpg with 2015 for year and Gaby for name
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fills Original/mickeyorange1.jpg name Jaden
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fills Original/Daisy.jpg
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fills Original/Fab1b.jpg name Mommy
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fills Original/mickey4.jpg name Grayson
http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Name fills Original/MickeyGreen.jpg name Papi
Could you please make one with Elsa and the name Gaby? And a 1st Disney trip for a boy with the name Jaden?
We are leaving in 12 days. I know it's short notice but I just stumbled upon this and wish I would have found it sooner.

Hi Mandy,

Hope all is well. You have done some signs for me in the past and have loved them!! I would like to request some for an upcoming trip. We leave September 13th. If you could, could I please get the following:

1. The sign with the princesses and princes with the names Scott & Nichole August 19, 2000 (in the middle) whatever other princess names you use is fine.

2. I would like to get the 2 signs that have the Vampire Mickey that says You're invited to (the one for the MNSSHP) with the name Scott on one and Nichole on the other.

3. MNSSHP VIP ticket with names Scott & Nichole

4. Could I get a Mickey and Minnie sign saying Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary with the date of August 19, 2015

5. Mickey body with the following words in either Red/yellow and black or Purple/yellow and pink (if there are too many words feel free to eliminate)
Scott (Large)
Nichole (Large)
August 19th
15 years (Large)
Anniversary Celebration (Large)
Love (Large)
Port Orleans
Riverside (Large)
Walt Disney World (Large)
Halloween Party
Memories
Castle
Balloons
All Star Music
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Be Our Guest
Yachtsman
Donald Duck
Belle
Beast
Jasmine
Ariel

Thank you so much for all you do!! I really appreciate it! :flower3:

Last edited:
Hello Mandy,

I was wondering if I could get a couple of tagxedo requests. Your work is amazing!

Mickey body with the following words in either Red/yellow and black
Howard (Large)
Tricia (Large)
Josh (Large)
Alex (Large)
Brady (Large
Kelley family vacation (Large)

December 2015
New Years Eve
Walt Disney World
Dine with an Imagineer
Memories
Castle
Balloons
Caribbean Beach
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Be Our Guest
Ohana
Cinderella's Royal Table
Stitch
Donald Duck
Belle
Beast
Jasmine
Ariel

I was also hoping for a mickey pirate head (red, brown, black) with the above family names in large print since our family is having a pirate cruise and makeover. Maybe with words like jack sparrow, arr!, matey, jack sparrow, cruise, fireworks, treasure, peter pan, smeed, captain hook, tinkerbell, mermaids, or neverland.

The character with a shape
Stitch with a star
Brady (Large)
Chef Mickey's
Ohana
Stitch
Mickey
Magic Kingdom
Kelley family vacation
Pirates League
fireworks

Belle with a Heart
Alex (Large)
Be Our Guest
Beast
Belle
Gaston
Cinderella's royal Table
Magic Kingdom
Kelley family vacation

Sorcerer Mickey with a star
Josh (Large)
Dine with an imaginer
Muppets
Fantasmic
epcot
Kelley family vacation

If you need more words please fill with dole whip, balloons, magical, splash mountain or anything else you can think of. All can be with a white background. Thank you so much! You are truly making this a magical trip.

Hello your designs are great!! Could you make me two welcome letters and some taxudeos?

Welcome letters

1. Welcome back Mickey letter- my sons name is --Gavin

2. Welcome from princesses (Ariel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella)--please include my nieces names-- Chloe and Alana

Tagxedos

1. Mickey and Minnie heads with letters in red, yellow, black

Amy (large)
Curtis (large)
Gavin (large)
Holden family vacation (large)
Disney world 2015 (large)
Magic kingdom
Epcot
Animal kingdom
Hollywood studios
Tusker house
Beaches and cream
Trex
Ohana
Garden grill
Cape may
Sci Fi
Be our guest

2. Mickey and Minnie heads with red, yellow and black letters

Tanya (large)
Everette (large)
Chloe (large)
Alana (large)
Clemmer family vacation (large)
Disney World 2015 (large)
Magic kingdom
Epcot
Animal kingdom
Hollywood studios
Tusker house
Beaches and cream
Trex
Ohana
Garden grill
Cape may
Sci Fi
Be our guest
Cinderella royal table

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Mandy,

I LOVE your designs. If I could get a Tagxedo I would greatly appreciate it. I would like the Dream design from your Photobucket account with the following names and dates, along with the places and activities on the ship:

Luci
Anna Kate
Tammy
Skip
Melissa
Freddie
Karen
James
Halloween 2015

Thank you. We don't need this until October, so no rush.

Thank you Mandy they are great! May I ask you if you could change 'Garden Grill' and 'Chef's Mickey' to Inventions please. Thank you Mandy!

Inventions? Where is that restaurant? Inventions is in Epcot but it is not a restaurant.

Can you clarify?

Mandy

I love, love, love them! Thank you very much! (I know the tagxedo takes longer. It looks pretty time intensive. No rush!) I am sorry to bother you, but I do have one correction to request. The one above with the name Casen is the correct design, but may I have it say Garrett instead?

Kerry

Duh, sorry about that

Mandy

Hi Mandy!!

Amazing as always!!! I'm not sure if you saw my reply in the last closed thread or not, but on the Christmas party ticket you spelled my son's name Jackson and it's Jaxson.
I wasn't sure if you were still checking that thread or not. Thank you very much!

Heidi

Sorry about that

Mandy

Hi Mandy,
If you have some time can you please make us some invitations?
10/1 1900 park fare @5:20 for Antonio and Bella
10/2 Akershus @11 am for Antonio and Bella
10/3 Bog 8 am Bella and Antonio
10/3 crystal palace @ 715 Antonio and Bella
10/3 cinderellas castle (no time) for Bella and Antonio
10/4 Ohana 9:25 am Antonio and Bella
10/4 Disney jr Hollywood and vine @ 12:50 Antonio and Bella.
Thank you so much.

Sure thing

Mandy

Hi Mandy.

Thank you so much for making the tagxedo for my family's upcoming trip!

Could you possibly make a few fixes to it though? (Originally on your thread #3, post 4382).

http://s1227.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/TagxedoNames/mariedcltag.jpg

First, I guessing the because my name is Ann Marie that my name was read and two seperate names/words (without understanding how the program itself works), and therefore separated it into two names. So it appears as Ann in some areas, and Marie in another -as if I were two different people. (It must be my split personality coming thru! :rotfl2:) Therefore, could you please fix that so that my name it together as one - you can make it AnnMarie (without the space) - so that I remain as one person, instead of two. (It separated my name throughout the entire design. Lol!)

Lastly, the first thing you see when you look at the design is Kurdziolek Family. It's very prominent and centered on Mickey's head, with the words Disney Dream just below it to the right. Is it possible to just switch those two- so Disney Dream is the most prominent and centered in the mickey head, and Kurdziolek Family (though also highlighted) is slightly smaller and more proportioned to the other Gadziala Family name?

Also, if it makes it easier to do so by adding additional words - such as Castaway Cay and Nassau Bahamas, cruise (cruising) - then please feel free to do so. Again, I'm not familiar with this program, so I don't know if it's easier with more words or less. But if taking away my split personality means that you need more words - then please feel free to choose any you deem appropriate!

Thank you so much!!

-AM :thanks:

Sure thing

Coming up

Mandy

Hi Mandy! Can I make some changes to the tagxedo you made? I didn't realize I needed to tell you which words I wanted large. Thank you so much!

October 31-November 7 (large)
Western Caribbean (Large)

Port Canaveral
Castaway Cay
Falmouth
Grand Cayman
Cozumel
Fantasy (large)
Newlyweds
Wedding

Broadbelt
Jason
Cara
Colin
Patrick
Dowdy
Jill
Kevin
Connor
Kieran
Ryan
Shaun
Conners
Mike
Janet
Lynn
Haines
Maureen
Rob
Aiden
Deakon
Danica
Rogers
Sue
Mike
Josh
Megan
Hines
Maureen
Joe
Aidan
Fioretti
Angelina
Brian
Stephanie
Havers
Tracy & Tom (Large)

Tom
Tracy
Madison
O'Connell
Jenn
Sean
Cailin
Gwen
Shea
Maeve

Sure thing

Mandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter