absolut_mandy's Designs - Part 4 **temporarily MIA!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

absolut_mandy

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,

Please note that I design for free and in my spare time. All my designs are meant for personal use only which means you print them personally and do not use them in anyway for profit.

** Do not request the same design from multiple designers. It is frustrating to do all of the work only to see a multiple request. If you start multiple requests, I will not fill yours and I will report you to the moderator. Sorry this is harsh but it has to be said**

To view my samples please see posts 2-4 for the links to my Photobucket.

Request Instructions and Other Info:
When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found in the web address of the photo bucket page. ..photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/genevieveepcotinvite.jpg.html?filters[user]=122907299&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 The file name for this link is genevieveepcotinvite.
2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*

**Depending on how busy the thread gets my turn around time can be 2-4 weeks. If you are in a time crunch, please indicate that in the request**

**If you need a specific size you must add that detail to your request.**

**Be sure to preview all items before printing as I make mistakes, like everyone
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photobucket link is broken please ask me to repost your items, I sometimes move things around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.

To Download your completed DISign, click on the link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
You must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop sothey are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.

When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings.. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.

**Please note that due to Photobucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

Thanks for requesting
Mandy

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

Name fills are a pretty popular request for me. I have different types and when requesting, it is helpful if you can tell me what type and if you have any specific colours you want.

All name fills can have borders (or not) and if you want specific titles (e.g. Walt Disney World 2015), just let me know.

Original

Scattered

Name fills - on the side

Bevelled

The link to my completed name fills are in my name fill photo bucket. The fills are organized my letter

http://s1309.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_namefills/library/?sort=3&page=1

Last edited:
Tagxedo ** Please note: I am not doing Tagxedos at this time. The program is a web based program so anyone can do it. There are some tricks (colour, font, etc) so if you would like some help, I am more than happy to help. You just have to pm me. Thanks for understanding :) **

Last edited:
Airline Tickets - I need to know : Character, Name, Departure date, Return date, Departure City. If you want the flight and seat number, please let me know those too

Autograph Cards - I need to know : Character, border, size, wording (if different than original)

Invitations to Disney Restaurants - I need to know: Names, Dates, Time, wording (if different than original)

Welcome letters - I need to know: Name, wording (if different than original)

Last edited:

Mandy could I please request two invitations?

(No dates on invitations)
A invitation to the Tusker House for
Dominic, Gianna and Natalia

and a invitation to the Brown Derby for
The Bocconcelli family
Please!

Thanks in advance,
Jody

Last edited:
Mandy....i am in awe of your work! absolutely beautiful :D

would you be able to create a "disney couples" with my husband & my name with our wedding date?
Chad & Jon
our wedding date is Sept 21, 1991

thanks in advance!

Mandy,
Thank-you so much for the name fills for my class. They are just perfect! I will get them all ready for tonight!!!!
Sincerely,
Angie

Mandy, Thank you for helping me with all the special extra magical touches for out trips! My kids love waking up and searching for their letters to see what they are doing that day!
I would love a few more if possible!! Thank you

Designer%20Princess/tiannaDPrincess.jpg. (Genevieve)

karlaweltowdwprinccess.jpg (princess welcome Genevieve)

colinwelcomefab5.jpg (fab 5 welcome Jaxson)

Last edited:
May i please request the following with no rush as our trip is in October:

2 Airline Tickets. One for Lily Eichenmiller and one for Lincoln Eichenmiller. Flying out on October 13 from CLE. Return October 18. http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...Airline Tickets/emersonmickeyair.jpg~original

Akershus Bfast Invite for Lily and Lincoln. No need for date and time.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/Invites/juliana1akershusinvite.jpg~original

BOG bfast invite. for Lily and Lincoln no date or time needed.
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...ersonalized/Invites/lowebeastbog.jpg~original

MNSSHP Invite to Lily and Lincoln
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...d/Invites/owenmnsshpmickeyinvite.jpg~original

Chef Mickey Bfast Invite for Lily and Lincoln again no specifics needed
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/Invites/finleychefmickey.jpg~original

Tusker House Bfast Invite for Lily and Lincoln again no specifics needed
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums...nalized/Invites/devintuskerlunch.jpg~original

Hollywood and VIne Lunch invite for LIly and Lincoln
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums.../Invites/devonHVinvite1sofiajake.jpg~original

PLease and thank you !

I would love to request

1.evanfab6accover_zps3e728724.jpg.html design
I want to use it as a Lesson Plan Book Cover so could you use some type of wording like
Mrs. Dona's Lesson Plan Book

2. mandyneonnf.jpg.html
Name: Mrs. Dona

Thanks,
Dona Momma

Hello Mandy

I was wondering if you can help me please. I have 2 invitation letters that I would like to request from you if you have time to do it. I give you the link I got from your photobucket regarding the design to make it easier for you.

1. Name of restaurant : Inventions
For : Sunday Brunch
Date: 11 October 2015
Time : 1pm
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Invites/Character%20Meals
/ggrillinvite.jpg.html?sort=9&o=10

2. Name of restaurant : Inventions
For : Dinner
Date : 14 October 2015
Time : 6.15pm
http://s1119.photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy12/media/Dis/Invites/Character%20Meals
/chefmickey.jpg.html?sort=9&o=3

If you can do the invitation for Danish, Daniel and Darius that would be great. Just one invitation for the three of them should be enough. Thanks Mandy! x

Last edited:
Can you please do Minnie head for the girl:
Victoria

Mickey head for boy
Chris

Thank you!

Hi Everyone,

Please note that I design for free and in my spare time. All my designs are meant for personal use only which means you print them personally and do use them in anyway for profit.

** Do not request the same design from multiple designers. It is frustrating to do all of the work only to see a multiple request. If you start multiple requests, I will not fill yours and I will report you to the moderator. Sorry this is harsh but it has to be said**

To view my samples please see posts 2-4 for the links to my Photobucket.

Request Instructions and Other Info:
When requesting a design please give me the following information:
1. File Name of the sample from my photo bucket. If you do not post the file name and give a vague description like a pirate mickey head I will choose one for you and if it was not the one you had in mind you might not have your items in time if I have to re-do it. Please note that the file name can be found in the web address of the photo bucket page. ..photobucket.com/user/absolut_mandy_personalized/media/Invites/genevieveepcotinvite.jpg.html?filters[user]=122907299&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0 The file name for this link is genevieveepcotinvite.
2. Names (Please note that I do not provide Blanks), Dates, Color, Font or any other information you would like on the design. All info must be in your original request. It is time consuming to change things after the design is completed.
3. Character you want on the design if different than the sample, if you want me to use a specific clip art please post a picture of it in your request.
4. Date you need items by. If you do not list a need by date I will place your
request on my list in order of received and that is how I will complete it which means you might not get your request in time if it is needed right away.*

**Depending on how busy the thread gets my turn around time can be 2-4 weeks. If you are in a time crunch, please indicate that in the request**

**If you need a specific size you must add that detail to your request.**

**Be sure to preview all items before printing as I make mistakes, like everyone
When your design is finished I will post a link to it on my thread. You will need to download it and print it. If the photobucket link is broken please ask me to repost your items, I sometimes move things around in photo bucket and that breaks the link.

To Download your completed DISign, click on the link I posted, this will take you to my photo bucket site and you will prompted to enter the password I will list with your link.
You must click on each picture and on the right side of the screen will be a download button located under media options. You must download the picture to get the full size, if you right click and save you will not get the full size and it will appear blurry or pixelated when printing. Select download and then save the design to your computer. I recommend making a folder on your desktop sothey are easy to find when you need them. After you download your item open it to make sure everything looks ok before printing! Sometimes items do not download correctly.

When printing, always be sure to select the highest quality print option or photo printing. This is found under preferences when the print box pops up. Also be sure to use print preview before printing. If the item appears cut off in the preview chances are it will print that way and you will need to adjust your print settings.. I also recommend you print a test page on plain paper before printing on your transfers/cardstock/magnet paper. Every program and printer is different and I have no way to control how things will print for you.

**Please note that due to Photbucket and my PC space issues I am going to start deleting items from my completed file on Photobucket and my PC. You have one month from the time I post your completed items to pick them up. Please be sure to check here often for your Disigns and please pick them up so I do not have to create them again as this will take time and you might not have them in time for your trip.**

Thanks for requesting
Mandy

Hi Mandy
I've been looking at a few of your designs and wondered if you would be so kind as to make a couple for me please?
Id like a Frozen Airways flight ticket with
Name: Leah Waller-Hill
Departing: May 27th 2016
Return: 17th June 2016

also a Jedi Airways flight ticket with
Name: Jacob Waller-Hill
Departing: May 27th 2016
Return: 17th June 2016

And a Mickey (word head)
with white back ground and Black words
including the following words
May 2016 (large)
Waller Family (large)
Jay
Leah
Jacob
Neil
Barbara
Wishes
dreams
celebration

Thank you for taking the time to read this x

Hi Mandy sorry to bother you again. There is minor changes to our dining reservation at Inventions on the 14th of October please. It will be at 8.45pm instead of 6.15pm. Thank you :)

http://s1227.photobucket.com/user/a...gangaccover_zps42a144de.jpg.html?sort=3&o=170

Hi Mandy,

Would you be able to do 4 autograph cover for me please

:(:worried: I just found out cruises will not take any special items at the conceierge anymore! None! No pillow cases, no photo matting.....nothing!

Only in line autographs ( to make waiting longer..lol)

So if I could please have ( one each)

Wyatt
Sawyer
Savannah
Spencer

one each

Example" Wyatt's Autograph's"

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter