? Abot Pirate Adventures And Kids Clubs

Karinmrh

Earning My Ears
We are going in June - I had a serious accident in DEc and am still recovering so I am sooooo looking forward to the vacation!

Are my kids -ages 8 and 11- too old for the pirate adventures trip?

and which kids babysitting club is the most fun? My DH and I would like a nite out to celebrate our 40th bdays!
thanks! :cheer2:

Hi!

The Pirate Adventure Cruise is for children 4-10, so your oldest would be too old. I've heard that they don't make exceptions.

I can't help you with the night out, since we've never tried that. Maybe when our crew gets a bit older I'll feel more comfortable going out with just dh. For now, I'll just have to fantasize about having a night out without the kiddos :)

My son loved the pirate thing at five, at seven he thought it was hokey and would have preferred just hanging in the pool. He may be a more or less mature kid than yours.

My childeren just went on the albatross cruies in march which is similar to the pirate cruies (dd8 actually said she thought it was better then the one at gf) my oldest ds was 11 and they let kids up 12 on it. All of them enjoyed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter