ABCs of a Nursing School Grad Trip + FL Keys Mini Report;D is for: Dang! Last Chapter of this TR...

Hi Liesa. Sorry your nail mickey heads did not arrive in time but your toes looked good anyways. Hair looks delightful.

We also got henna tats in Dubai. Yours are pretty. I got an allergic reaction to mine. My skin was the colour of scarlet.

Your trip I can't wait to read. I love your resorts you stay in. Your goodies in the mail brilliant.

Greedy for more.

Hi Liesa. Sorry your nail mickey heads did not arrive in time but your toes looked good anyways. Hair looks delightful.

Now, I"m going to fight with Amazon for a while to get my money back. :(

We also got henna tats in Dubai. Yours are pretty. I got an allergic reaction to mine. My skin was the colour of scarlet.

I wonder if perhaps they used the cheap black henna on you? or if your skin just didn't tolerate it well even if it was the brown? I have heard of allergies to it.

Your trip I can't wait to read. I love your resorts you stay in. Your goodies in the mail brilliant.

Brook did a fabulous job on that packer for us! Really over and above. Oh, just wait until I get to the resorts part! You will LOOOOOOOVE that!

Greedy for more.

Hopefully more this coming week, although, unlikely. I"m headed to Bowling Green, KY for my son's wedding on Thursday and work most of the week before that.

I am praying for Evie. Sickness is bad enough but for a child. Oh my. Beyond tragic.

It's awful! They've had to forego trips to Disney, she's been stuck in the hospital for ages on and off, and it just makes me incredibly sad. :( Poor baby! Thanks for praying for them!

Now, I"m going to fight with Amazon for a while to get my money back. :(

I wonder if perhaps they used the cheap black henna on you? or if your skin just didn't tolerate it well even if it was the brown? I have heard of allergies to it.

Brook did a fabulous job on that packer for us! Really over and above. Oh, just wait until I get to the resorts part! You will LOOOOOOOVE that!

Hopefully more this coming week, although, unlikely. I"m headed to Bowling Green, KY for my son's wedding on Thursday and work most of the week before that.

It's awful! They've had to forego trips to Disney, she's been stuck in the hospital for ages on and off, and it just makes me incredibly sad. :( Poor baby! Thanks for praying for them!

Yes it was a black henna. I have since learnt through my doctor here it contains paraphenylenediamine which is toxic on the skin. I didn't know any better in that it should have looked brown or reddish. It badly burnt my skin!

That poor family. Please Lord a miracle for the little mite.

***Warning: This could be the driest Chapter in the whole TR.

Hey, some things are better when they're dry.

Like.... a martini.

And there’s no better way to start off a Trip Report than with a grand example of a run-on sentence like that one.

:laughing:

I will default to sharing with you the last preparations for Launch. That’s “launch”, L.A.U.N.C.H, not lunch

Liesa's Awesome Ultimate Nursing Celebration Hurrah

so took the Wednesday before the trip to begin The Beautification Process. Every Disney trip must have one.

Dang!
Looks like I've been doing it wrong.

I mean if a lady is to wear a tiara, said lady should probably make at least a small attempt to look good in it, no?

Like you could do anything other than look good.

And if one is to sit by the pool, shouldn’t her toes say, “I’ve been looking forward to this!”?

If I'm sitting by the pool, and someone's toes start yakking at me... I'm outta there.

First was the hair work. See how beautiful it is?

Oh wait! Sorry, wrong one. Please try to peel your eyes off of the irresistibly attractive double chin and crow’s feet.

Look at that smile! Are you kidding? Beautiful!
I'd hardly call that a double chin. I've shot teen, extremely fit, dancers and if they have their heads down like that, you get the double chin effect. Means nothing. Zip. Nada.
And the crow's feet are the story of your life that's obviously been filled with laughter.
I much prefer the term laugh line to crow's feet.

This is the one I was looking for:

Look at the pretty lady!

Yes, I filtered it so you weren’t scarred for life by seeing the aging that living in a 3rd world country for 10 years can inflict.

I believe that. Hardship shows.
It's called "adding character"

and being a red head puts me in just the right spunky enough mood to tackle the coasters and for getting my mermaid on.

::yes:: And is totally hot.
Nothing hotter than a red head. Just sayin'.

And it goes without saying that it enhances my prowess in sarcasm and sass.

::yes:: Absolutely!

It also reminds me of my favorite scene in PoTC... "How much for the red head?!?"

Reminds me of a recent conversation I had...

I only do pedies because those are the only nails I have that don’t look like they’ve gone through a chipper Fargo-style.

Well thanks for putting that image back in my head!
(Excellent movie BTW.)

There are worse habits to have- don’t judge.

Yep. Ruby drinks Diet Coke.
She says "I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. So leave me alone."

I’d ordered them weeks before, thinking it was plenty of time, but apparently a package the size of a personal letter is really tough to get here from China.

Elle has ordered quite a bit from China recently.
Sometimes it takes forever, sometimes it just never shows up.

I could have walked there and back by now to pick them up myself. Assuming I could walk on water.

Even before I read that last sentence, I was thinking of the logistics of walking there.

I’ve almost got it down, though. I did some more practicing on the trip.

Let me know if you ever do.
The last guy that did it had people talking about it for.... 2000 years.

Yes, it was a clean Q-tip.

I should hope so! :eek:

See?! They ARE NOT hairy! However, I will neither confirm nor deny that that has been “taken care of”.

:rolleyes1

Yeah, that’s where I karate kicked Michaela the day before and lost. She is just way too fast for me to spar with anymore; her ring left a lasting impression that was sore for days.

It's a sad day when a parent can no longer whip their kid's butt.

when they said no, I did what anyone who thinks that money grows on trees would do: I spent it all on myself and got 3 times as much henna as I originally thought I’d do.

:laughing: Good for you!

It was the single most thing that I got complimented on by a long shot- far more than the congratulations I got from my green “I’m Celebrating” pin.

Really! Interesting.

"The Mummy goes to Disney."

And for those of you who are curious, it was $60

Not bad. Not bad at all, considering the work involved.

We had decided that a Starbucks about halfway between our towns was a good place to meet up. I mean any place with coffee is a pretty good place to meet up for any reason. Or no reason at all. When she was almost done, a beautiful young lady walked in wearing a hijab and briefly paused by our table with a look of longing in her eyes. She went off to the counter and ordered her drink, but on her way back towards the door she hesitated just long enough for me to say hello. I asked her where she was from and went on to ask if seeing henna made her homesick at all. She, without missing a beat, said she was from Saudi and that yes, it did make her miss home. She complemented the artist’s work telling her it was “very good job”. We learned that she was a student at OSU, the school where both of our daughters are studying. Kelly gave her a business card and told her that her daughter is also a henna artist and would love to meet her at school and talk. I think we brightened her day some. I remember all too well how much it lifted our spirits when we’d experience just a little of our home culture or get to speak English with others outside of our family.

Huh. Love it when things like that happens.

I can’t think of anything that gets my motor revved like a bit of this:

:laughing: I can just picture you. :hyper:

But perhaps best of all, our luggage tags!

::yes:: I was stoked too, when I got mine.... and then I didn't use them! :laughing:

It was great to know that Brook was just a phone call or text away… would we end up doing that?

I hope not, since that would mean there was a problem, no?

(turns out , I should have left him with a hulluva lot more than this)

Uh, oh.

And I can’t rave enough about THESE! In the end, I used these even more than I used my little books. But again, I’ll get to that, as I’ve learned a few things along the way this trip.

Those are from Brook too?

img_9683-001-jpg.203431

I believe those are from the AOA lobby?

You mind your own behind. Mine's big enough to barely manage on my own.

I seriously doubt that.

Perhaps it's the back to the watching what I eat again routine.

You want us to watch you while you eat?
Odd... but... okay.
Are you going to post a video?

Well, ok, I *might* judge a little, but if they're Capt. America, it's an auto A+.

For those of you who don't know her or have forgotten, her sweet little daughter was diagnosed with Leukemia about a year ago or so and is REALLY struggling right now with the chemo side effects.

Oh, that's too bad.
Heading over there now.

Dayna's little one, Evie, in your thoughts and prayers.

Absolutely. Keeping them in my thoughts and sending healing vibes.

Back to your report, I love your henna! Wow, she did a beautiful job. I like reading about everyone's preparations for vacation, it takes so much effort just to go, it's amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

I'm so sorry for little Evie. I can't imagine how hard that must be for her and her family. Ugh. Praying and thinking of her too.

Hey, some things are better when they're dry.

Like.... a martini.

And Autumn days. And humour. (See how you're rubbing off on me?)

Liesa's Awesome Ultimate Nursing Celebration Hurrah

WOW, Bravo! Nicely done!

Dang!
Looks like I've been doing it wrong.

You can always add a BP for your next trip.

Like you could do anything other than look good.

:blush:

If I'm sitting by the pool, and someone's toes start yakking at me... I'm outta there.

That was figurative writing.

And the crow's feet are the story of your life that's obviously been filled with laughter.

Indeed. My life has been generally a very good one. Of course, some major ups and downs, but I think perspective and attitude have a lot to do with staying happy. It's a choice everyday, and how you view the downs. A long discussion could be had, but I won't bore you with that here.

I much prefer the term laugh line to crow's feet.

Then I must have laughed a lot.

Look at the pretty lady!

Flattery will get you nowhere.

It's called "adding character"

I"m quite a character alright.

Reminds me of a recent conversation I had...

OH really? Huh...

Well thanks for putting that image back in my head!
(Excellent movie BTW.)

It was. Have you seen the list of awards it got?

Yep. Ruby drinks Diet Coke.
She says "I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. So leave me alone."

Smart lady!

Elle has ordered quite a bit from China recently.
Sometimes it takes forever, sometimes it just never shows up.

You'll never guess what arrived today... :rolleyes2

Let me know if you ever do.
The last guy that did it had people talking about it for.... 2000 years.

I'm almost there.

It's a sad day when a parent can no longer whip their kid's butt.

I know. But I always tell them that we're going to do a fair trade. When I'm really old, they can change my diapers for all the work I did for them for... ever.

"The Mummy goes to Disney."

:laughing: I can just picture you. :hyper:

It was JUST like that!

I hope not, since that would mean there was a problem, no?

We shall see, won't we?

You want us to watch you while you eat?
Odd... but... okay.
Are you going to post a video?

No, cuz then I'd have to think too hard about whether I was chewing with my mouth closed.

Absolutely. Keeping them in my thoughts and sending healing vibes.

Thanks, Kelly!! I know it just must be so, so hard for them! Evie is such a fighter, but still just awful for a little one.

Back to your report, I love your henna! Wow, she did a beautiful job. I like reading about everyone's preparations for vacation, it takes so much effort just to go, it's amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Thanks! She is an amazing artist, and I'll definitely be doing that again sometime.

Art of Animation alobby for pic--love those Little Mermaid rooms!

Great job, Karilynn! That was an easy warm up round! Just for practice; the next one will count for a point in the Contest!

Welcome back! Your beautification day looks great! Of course, I'm super jealous, but I did at least get a hair cut before I leave for Par-ee tomorrow. And there is no way that I'd let anyone near my healing toe for a pedi. But I will splurge and pack a face mask for one of my hotel nights.

Thanks! It was a fantastic trip! I know you're having an amazing time in the City of Lights! Looking forward to your pix!

Kind of jealous of your foresight and planning capabilities - I'm sitting downstairs procrastinating on packing. However of course I am only packing for myself, so not nearly as much things to try to remember or take with me. I look forward to catching up when I get back home!

I know you got it done, though, cuz I saw a FB post from there! And I know you're not naked, so.... We'll look forward to having you back here with us, but have fun meantime!

After some mulling things over regarding the direction I want to take this Trip Report, I've decided that it's going to be a bit unconventional. Yes, you will have ALL the fabulous deets from the trip, all of the stories, some great and some that we can only look back and laugh about now, and all the (better) photos that I took, but I will not be going in order necessarily. Afterall, this is an ALPHABETICAL approach to doing Disney. I'm just going to mix things up willy-nilly and as I feel like it, because well, 1) this is my TR, 2) this format lends itself to a better telling of the story as a whole and, 3) I've never been very conventional in some things.

HOWEVER, having said that, this update does actually fall into chronological order because that's where (ironically, after that whole prelude) it does fit best. That, and because it also starts with Letter A. I can pretty much guarantee that this TR, like all of my others, will cycle through many alphabet rotations, so I don't see a problem with camping on Letter A for a couple more updates. Like I said, without sounding too much like Spock, it is logical.

So without any further ado, I give you:

A is for: Aaaaaand We're Off!!!

Today was the DAY!!! The day I'd been waiting for and planning for over 2 years! It was finally here, and my excitement bubble was nearly bursting! Oddly, I did sleep very well the previous night and woke up refreshed and ready to tackle the next 24 hours of getting to Disney. Normally, it wouldn't take 24 whole hours to go from door-to-resort-door, but the way it worked out, having a red eye flight, our ride to SeaTac, using an airport 4 hours from home, etc... would make the logistics somewhat of an adventure. Would I do that again? No. We'll see if you agree with me by the end of this chapter.

I woke up around 6:30 and got myself put together, but I didn't make coffee. There are only 2 circumstances in which that would ever happen: 1) I am late for work and will have to make a latte there, or 2) I am going out to breakfast and will get a cup there. Obviously, I wasn't going to work (VACATION HAD OFFICIALLY BEGUN!), so that only left the 2nd option- I was going out to breakfast with my Nurse-y Girls. WooHOOO! It'd been a very long time since the 5 of us had been able to get together since school and I was really looking forward to seeing them and hearing about how all of our jobs were going. Two of us ended up in Critical Care areas of the hospital, and the other three of us are all at the Surgical Center where I am. Given the crazy schedules of the hospital girls, with weekends, nights and all that crap, we just hardly ever get to hang out. I was all gussied up in my I'm-going-to-Disney duds, except my shoes which I'd change when I got home before heading out the door. It was all delicious, right down to the Bloody Mary that we toasted each other with before going our separate ways.

And look at the time!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little food baby and I loaded up the car, I extracted my kids from the computer, and we raced up the Freeway towards Seattle with the plan to stop in Portland for lunch on the way. Well, we actually didn't race, because Zach was driving. It was all smooth sailing until he hesitated on an on-ramp after a potty stop and nearly gave me a heart attack by cutting off the oncoming car. Yes, he got flipped off by the other driver; yes, it has to happen to everyone at some point in their driving career.

It was very soon after that, though, that the first bit of magic happened. I am positive that it was meant to happen exactly then and just for us.

Each Sunday one of our Classical Stations plays a segment hosted by Edmond Stone called "The Score". We had been flipping through the bandwidths with utter futility and the scanner paused on All Classical Portland which I actually listen to pretty frequently. Lo and behold, When you Wish Upon a Star was playing in all its glory!!! Right after that, Once Upon a Dream was played. WHAT THE HECK!?! The snooty sounding Mr. Stone came on to give his commentary bits about the scores, and no lie, the theme of that hour's show was Scores from Children's Movies! So, for the next hour, until we got to our lunch stop, we heard portions of the scores from Peter Pan, Cinderella, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland, Charlotte's Web, and a few other tunes from some very excellent movies (not all Disney, but close). Accident? I think not!

But the magic was not over yet. We got off of the freeway and parked for our lunch at PF Chang's in Bridgeport, a hoity-toity shopping complex with fountains, upscale shopping, a movie theater and such. So the hillbillies piled out of the car to go in and get some free grub! Yes sirree Bob. This gal had been holding onto a Gift Certificate that Bek and her hubby had given us for Christmas, but we just don't get up there very often. Seemed like a good time to make use of it. THANKS, BEK! In we walked and we ordered my personal favorite: Lettuce Cups for which they are pretty well known. I let the kids choose an entree for us all to split, and they went with Sweet and Sour Chicken. And since this was vacation, and I knew it was going to be a free meal, I let the kids order a soda. Livin' the Dream, People!

The Lettuce cups came out quickly, and were very tasty:

I think they'd be better in Green leaf as the iceberg cracks and everything falls out, but the ingredients were very flavorful and just filling enough for an appie.

Then, we waited and waited and waited. The parking place I'd gotten not very far away was only good for an hour though, and the last thing I wanted on vacay was a booted car. So, I ran out there while we waited and hoped I could find something in the same zip code. Just as I got there, the car in the VERY next space over was pulling out, so I backed out, and then screamed right into the (only) other 1-hr spot. Perfect, we'd be done in only half that, and all was golden! Except my feet were a bit sore from the walk there and back. Huh.

If you thought that was the foreshadowed magic, you'd be wrong. When I returned to the table after moving the car, the kids were enjoying the very typical S&S Chicken. I had a few bites and it was ok, not amazing, but ok. We talked about the trip a little and waited for our check. When the waiter came out, he apologized for the long wait for our Entree and said that the Manager would like to take that off of the bill. YAY!!! Now from our $25 Certificate only $17 was used. And that included pop. Ka-ching!

Back on the freeway, we finished off our 3 1/2 hour journey northward to Olympia, where a delicious, but light, meal of homemade veggie soup and homemade bread filled our bellies. I grabbed my carry-on out of the car where I had stashed my change of clothes that I wanted to wear on the plane. Ahh, nice fresh undies, and wait......!

Where's my SHOES???!!!??

You know, the ones I was going to change into when I got home from breakfast. Those ones. The Keens I had bought and faithfully broken in over the last weeks since San Fransisco. Remember that Death March up to the top of Angel Island in those brand new shoes? Yeah.... at home on my bedroom floor, and now just as unhappy as my sad little feet. Great! Just awesome.

Think, think, think.... I called Michaela and she said she'd be happy to bring them. On Thursday. Meantime, the tennies I had brought and Anara's Keens, which she wasn't really loving, would have to fill the gap. And they did, but for the first reveal of Queen Steppe's points: I cannot get points for NOT HAVING FORGOTTEN SOMETHING. BOOOOO!!!!!

You may ask yourself just how dumb someone has to be to forget shoes. It takes a special kind of stupid. That is all.

We finally arrived at SeaTac and were ready for the 3-hour wait until boarding. We had intentionally left very early, so that we wouldn't be inconveniencing my DSIL who drove us from her place to SeaTac too terribly much as she had to work the next day. It's an hour drive without traffic and I wanted her to be home and in bed by 10:00. We breezed through security.... After my bag was taken out for a full swab. They saw the ice pack in there keeping Zach's growth hormone cold and were pretty sure I was about to take out a whole plane. I mean, anyone who has the mental capacity to forget their Disney shoes is certainly the exact same person who could construct an incendiary device, no? I finally convinced him that I wasn't going to throw $15,000 worth of medication away, so he let me proceed to my gate. We, here in Portland, have a strange little tradition of taking a foot selfie with the airport carpet. I think it might be catching on in Seattle as well now, so there IS hope for them. ;) Here is our Disney, 2016 Rendition- complete with my high heels on. :rolleyes2

We had a lot of time to pass, so I'm glad we had our books. Later, I'd have a lot of gas to pass, so was glad to have an aisle seat:

But eventually, the late night crabbies set in and waiting got old:

I was hungry so porked out on a BK Whopper Junior (with cheese, because vacation), and then tried to take a nap. But the jerks at the airport put armrests between Every. Single. Seat. making it completely impossibly to lay down on the seats at all. So I tried the floor. But I'm old, and the floor just ain't what it used to be. Or maybe it's my hips and back. I gave up just about the time they started the boarding process. What is WITH this boarding process now?

"We'd like to start by boarding the families with small children"

"Well, mine are relatively small." "No?"

"NO!"

"We'd like to continue with those with the Premium Gold Visa status."

"Those of you traveling as a Special Club Member, please come forward."

"Can I be in your special club?"

"NO!"

"For those who are Silver AAA Members, please board now."

"Now, those who love Autumn, drink Starbucks, or play Bridge, please feel free to board."

Great! now that half the plane or more is boarded and everyone is now special, you have made it so that really no one is. Nice. Can I get on your dumb plane now? We all have assigned seats. And the only difference is that you shmucks have to wait on a cramped, stinking plane for an extra half hour. Good job. The only good part about flying is take off and landing where I can watch flaps and feel the rush.

I really did try to sleep. Really, I did. But having the intelligence of someone who forgets their shoes, I thought it was possible. I had made the decision weeks before that the idea of taking my Ambien was indeed not a very bright one. So I squirmed and got leg and neck cramps and didn't sleep at all. On either flight. 20 minutes early, we landed at MCO looking like a million bucks. Or that it'd take a million bucks to look like we hadn't just traveled for 24 hours. Probably the latter. My notes say were were off the plane at 12:45 and after a potty stop and this:

(The Fake-o-Rail; put your hands in the air!)

we were in line at DME. Not bad; not bad at all.

But clearly we did not have the VIP Transportation Pkg. because we did not leave MCO until 1:33. The first stop was at POP at 2:05 and at 2:15 we pulled into AoA, looking like a million bucks, remember?

(I don't always show my bra strap, but when I do, I make sure it's on the DISBoards.)

UGH. The look of exhaustion, but with an I'm-Finally-Here kind of smile!

And now... for your FIRST OFFICIAL CONTEST LETTER for a point:

Please PM me your guess to where this was taken. Again, I've kept it easy to get you warmed up.

America Pavilion.JPG

I'll leave off here where we'll pick it up with yet another Chapter of Letter A....Meantime, a smidge of real life:

I am working Monday and Tuesday. For pay. I am working Wednesday pro bono. Last Friday, I was asked by my boss if I wanted to work a case as part of our Day of Giving where our Center does a day of surgeries for free to low income folks in our community. A couple of surgeons couldn't make it that day and neither could I since we were still gone, so they postponed a few cases to Wednesday. I was super disappointed that I was missing it, so was happy that I still have an opportunity to do this. Then, we leave on Thursday at 2:30 AM from our house to catch an early morning flight to Bowling Green, KY for our son's wedding. So lots going on and busy as usual.

Until we meet again, your Queen wishes you fond greetings and magical days.

Last edited:
Whelp, just also realized that I left out some fairly critical Contest information. I will put up an addendum update before I leave for Kentucky so you can know your scores up to that point.

Last edited:
That was one heck of a travel day! How long is the actually time in the air?
So nice that you had breakfast with the girls. After reading that I thought...oh yes, this is where the first drama of the trip begins -Shoes! I'm sure it's not the last-:laughing:
DME sure is updated. Get to use those magic bands right away:-)
Too bad you waited awhile to go. Like I've told people, I don't mind waiting most times because I'm just happy someone else is driving me right to where I need to be.
So glad you're officially landed and can't wait to hear about Disney time now!
Have a great week. So nice that you and your hospital do a Day of Giving. Those surgeries I'm sure are a huge difference to those peoples lives.
Enjoy the wedding and time in Kentucky!
Sending a PM on my guess.

Hey, you made it there! I like the lettuce wraps at PF Chang's too. We get the $100 gift cards at Costco for $80 if we're planning on going. If my math is correct, that's a 20% discount, right off the bat!

So glad/sad your back. Glad you made it safely and sad cause it's over for you.

I have peeked in now and again and seems that your TR will be full of mischief and mayhem! Can't wait to read!

I am very behind on everything. Been down again for the past few weeks. Off work until December 2nd now ( total time off has been Aug 18th-Dec 2nd ). Go for my first Infusion November 14th and then my 2nd Nov 28th. They say it takes 6 hours for each... so taking my tablet along to do some reading!

And Autumn days. And humour.

::yes::

(See how you're rubbing off on me?)

I love it when you talk dirty.

WOW, Bravo! Nicely done!

:laughing: Thanks!

You can always add a BP for your next trip.

I sorta did this last one.
Got a hair cut.

That was figurative writing.

Figures.

Indeed. My life has been generally a very good one. Of course, some major ups and downs, but I think perspective and attitude have a lot to do with staying happy. It's a choice everyday, and how you view the downs. A long discussion could be had, but I won't bore you with that here.

You could. It's your TR.

Then I must have laughed a lot.

Better than being laughed at a lot.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

Pretty much where I always wind up.

I"m quite a character alright.

This I believe.

It was. Have you seen the list of awards it got?

Nope. But I remember watching the Oscars that year. Pretty sure Frances McDormand (think that's her name... too lazy to Google.) won for best actress.

You'll never guess what arrived today... :rolleyes2

:lmao: No!

I'm almost there.

Holy!...

I know. But I always tell them that we're going to do a fair trade. When I'm really old, they can change my diapers for all the work I did for them for... ever.

:laughing: This is exactly what we tell our DDs!

No, cuz then I'd have to think too hard about whether I was chewing with my mouth closed.

You have to think about that???

That was one heck of a travel day! How long is the actually time in the air?

Believe it or not, it would only be 7 hours total for ONLY air time. Travel and layovers make it almost unbearable. But nothing compared to the 48 hours we've had to do multiple times. That suuuuuucked.

So nice that you had breakfast with the girls. After reading that I thought...oh yes, this is where the first drama of the trip begins -Shoes! I'm sure it's not the last-:laughing:
DME sure is updated. Get to use those magic bands right away:-)

OH no, so much more to come. So many stories.

Too bad you waited awhile to go. Like I've told people, I don't mind waiting most times because I'm just happy someone else is driving me right to where I need to be.

I don't either, except when I'm tired and ready to be checked in and ready to rest.

So glad you're officially landed and can't wait to hear about Disney time now!

YAY!!! And that's coming right up in the next update. Well, after the wedding hubbub!

Have a great week. So nice that you and your hospital do a Day of Giving. Those surgeries I'm sure are a huge difference to those peoples lives.
Enjoy the wedding and time in Kentucky!

Thanks! It's a busy week for sure! I still don't have any accessories to go with my dress, so will be shopping for those tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday after the Day of Giving work. Yes, they do! A lot of dental restorations on little ones and other more major things that would be hard for some to afford given no insurance.

Sending a PM on my guess.

Got it.

Hey, you made it there! I like the lettuce wraps at PF Chang's too. We get the $100 gift cards at Costco for $80 if we're planning on going. If my math is correct, that's a 20% discount, right off the bat!

Mmmm, yummy! And yeah, that sounds about right. But you DO realize who you are asking about math, right? (Hey! I passed on the 3rd try! ;))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter