Aaron & Ethan's Excellent, secret, Adventures

Ugh, I swear one of these days I'll learn to reply to a multiple quote! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just learned yesterday! Instead of hitting the quote button, hit the " one for each of the posts you want to quote. Then hit the reply and they will all be there. You can then go in and type comments under each one if you want to. Very handy dandy little trick! :)

Once we get over the awe of Cinderella's castle...ok, once my DMIL and I get over the awe of the castle :lmao: ....HEY it IS beautiful, and changes colors :goodvibes We decide to find our way to Crystal Palace first to check out the line....and BOY was it LONGGGG. We were hoping to get in early, but that was NOT happening, so we explore some areas around the restaurant. Just walking around, looking at the map, plotting what we will try to get in after dinner. We do head back to CP about 9 pm or shortly thereafter and only have to wait a few minutes after letting them know our party was there. Once inside.....BEAUTIFUL!
This was at the entrance, done in silk flower floral designs;

DSCN3436.jpg

DSCN3435.jpg

Oh look, here comes Piglet!! :goodvibes

DSCN3415.jpg

DSCN3417.jpg

and Eeyore!! I just LOVE Eeyore :lovestruc

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/melissa_c_photos/DSCN3420.jpg

DSCN3418.jpg

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3421.jpg

and that Tigger is a HAM!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSCN3428.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

DSCN3429.jpg

And well, WHO doesn't love POOH?? :love: :love:

DSCN3432.jpg

DSCN3431.jpg

DSCN3430.jpg

After dinner we rode the Alladin's Magic Carpet, Snow White's Scarry Adventure, Its A Small World :goodvibes and Mickey Mouse's Philharmonic 3D, which was awesome!....then to bed for a big day at Animal Kingdom. :cloud9: :cloud9:

I was up super early, I always am! I had to get their gift bags ready, clothes picked out, cereal, juice and milk out, yanno, all the mommy stuff :)

Today's gift is from Tinkerbell :wizard:

DSCN3437.jpg

DSCN3438.jpg

My lil Ethan did not want to get up that morning! Thank you, Kari and Kelly for his nightshirt and pillowcase DISigns!!

DSCN3439.jpg

Ready and out the door

DSCN3440.jpg

DSCN3441.jpg

This is what the back of the shirts look like:
DSCN3068.jpg

Arriving at Animal Kingdom....wonder if I'll get to see DeVine??

DSCN3442.jpg

The Beautiful TREE OF LIFE

DSCN3443.jpg

DSCN3444.jpg

We are headed into Africa, going on a Safari!! :banana:

DSCN3445.jpg

An african marketplace:

DSCN3448.jpg

Next up: Safari!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
And WHERE is DeVine??? :confused3

I have to say, the animals and the settings were gorgeous!! Not to mention you trek through the land with a hysterical busdriver! :rotfl2: We were on the lookout for poachers!! :)

Nice shot!! :lmao:

DSCN3452.jpg

DSCN3456.jpg

DSCN3457.jpg

DSCN3458.jpg

Trees that grow upsidedown!!

DSCN3460.jpg

DSCN3461.jpg

DSCN3462.jpg

DSCN3464.jpg

Look, PUMBAA!!!!

and at this point, I start humming the Lion King song :rotfl:

DSCN3465.jpg

DSCN3466.jpg

DSCN3467.jpg

whooooaaaa the poachers camp!!

DSCN3468.jpg

sorry this one is so dark, but the stripes are beautiful!!

DSCN3469.jpg

DSCN3486.jpg

Thats it for tonight....but tomorrow....which way to see DeVine??? More Animal Kingdome picaroonies :cool1:

and can NOT wait for Hollywood Studios.....its Extra Magic Hours tonight and we have ressies at SCI FI Dinner Theater!! :woohoo:
Hey, I thought there weren't anymore remnants of Fay :confused3 :confused3:

Will I find the beautiful DeVine? Did Fay decide to show out a bit more? And will we make it to SCI FI and will the boys LOVE It as much as I did? :lovestruc :lovestruc

Melissa,

I just love seeing all the pics. I really love the one of you, Aaron and Ethan with Pooh. How sweet is that?

Looks like everyone is having fun!

great update and pics.

I love the safari and I alos love the kids shirts. they r great.

Melissa,

I just love seeing all the pics. I really love the one of you, Aaron and Ethan with Pooh. How sweet is that?

Looks like everyone is having fun!

Yahooo I can multiquote!! Kari, I love that picture too! I cant wait to get them printed and in a frame, definately some magical memories were made :goodvibes

great update and pics.

I love the safari and I alos love the kids shirts. they r great.

Thanks so much, Scott! The safari was truly a beautiful experience!

I just learned yesterday! Instead of hitting the quote button, hit the " one for each of the posts you want to quote. Then hit the reply and they will all be there. You can then go in and type comments under each one if you want to. Very handy dandy little trick! :)

Thank you sooo much for the little tutorial....very handy indeed!!

Great update. I love the pilowcase. It's so cute. It looks like you had a great time. You got some great animal pics on the safari. I especially love the gorilla one. I hope you get to see Devine. :)

We didn't get to go to AK this year, so I loved your pics! Helped me get my AK fix :happytv:

Can't wait for more!

heath

Now I'm even more motivated to keep my surprise to the very end!!! :thumbsup2 The only problem is my surprise is for my husband!!! :lmao: It's a little harder not to tell him things then it is my kids. Good thing I handle our bank account!!!! :rotfl:

-nat

Just found your trippie!! Love your pics and the shirts you made for the boys are awesome. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip

Melissa:flower3:

We didn't get to go to AK this year, so I loved your pics! Helped me get my AK fix :happytv:

Can't wait for more!

heath

Heather, I had nooo interest in Animal Kingdom until I started watching the travel channel and all the different shows they have been featuring on it, and FELL IN LOVE!! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Now I'm even more motivated to keep my surprise to the very end!!! :thumbsup2 The only problem is my surprise is for my husband!!! :lmao: It's a little harder not to tell him things then it is my kids. Good thing I handle our bank account!!!! :rotfl:

-nat

Ohhh Nat, gooooood luck, we have been planning this since april and it was soooo hard keeping it from the kids, I cant imagine keeping it from my husband!!! :worship: :worship:

Just found your trippie!! Love your pics and the shirts you made for the boys are awesome. Can't wait to read about the rest of your trip

Melissa:flower3:

Welcome aboard, Melissa, I am Melissa, too!!! :flower3:

Once we get over the awe of Cinderella's castle...ok, once my DMIL and I get over the awe of the castle :lmao: ....HEY it IS beautiful, and changes colors :goodvibes We decide to find our way to Crystal Palace first to check out the line....and BOY was it LONGGGG. We were hoping to get in early, but that was NOT happening, so we explore some areas around the restaurant. Just walking around, looking at the map, plotting what we will try to get in after dinner. We do head back to CP about 9 pm or shortly thereafter and only have to wait a few minutes after letting them know our party was there. Once inside.....BEAUTIFUL!
This was at the entrance, done in silk flower floral designs;

DSCN3436.jpg

DSCN3435.jpg

Oh look, here comes Piglet!! :goodvibes

DSCN3415.jpg

DSCN3417.jpg

and Eeyore!! I just LOVE Eeyore :lovestruc

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn57/melissa_c_photos/DSCN3420.jpg

DSCN3418.jpg

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3421.jpg

and that Tigger is a HAM!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

DSCN3428.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

DSCN3429.jpg

I am loving reading your report and your pictures are adorable.
I am so laughing at the ones withTigger and Randale it looks as if Tigger is signing the autograph book on his head and the one with both of them laughing(yes if you look close enough it seems as if Tigger is laughing along with him):laughing:

Your boys are so cute I love their shirts and pillow cases. I don't know how you kept it a secret I would never have been able to do it.

And well, WHO doesn't love POOH?? :love: :love:

DSCN3432.jpg

DSCN3431.jpg

DSCN3430.jpg

After dinner we rode the Alladin's Magic Carpet, Snow White's Scarry Adventure, Its A Small World :goodvibes and Mickey Mouse's Philharmonic 3D, which was awesome!....then to bed for a big day at Animal Kingdom. :cloud9: :cloud9:

The picture of your son and you is just so precious.

LOVING your trip report .. I can't wait to go!!!

Okay .. I am checking out your autograph books (I am currently working on mine) .. is that purple binding????? Where did you have them bound????

I am lovin' every word. CP is my DH's favorite table service. We go for breakfast every trip. He says it is because he loves the food. (Bacon & eggs :confused3 can't we get that most places?) I say it is because he is guarenteed to see Eeoyore. He usually lets me have my picture made with the characters and may even joins me occasionally. BUT if it is Eeyore or Baloo he jumps right in and hands me the camera :lmao: .
Last time we were at AK and walked right by Baloo he said didn't you want to get a picture? Before I know it we are in line and soon after we are next in line. The CM said Ok your next. It was like the starting gun at the horse races . . . "And he's OFF leaving Heather 3 funlongs behind." :rotfl2:
I can't wait to hear more.:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter