A Wonderful Winter Escape to the Islands of the Polynesian [full of cheerleaders!]

for us it really depends on how much time we have. we were thinking about doing the boats in Norway, but decided to skip it b/c we had a dinner and wanted to see the other countries too. :)

for us it really depends on how much time we have. we were thinking about doing the boats in Norway, but decided to skip it b/c we had a dinner and wanted to see the other countries too. :)

Thanks! I figured it was the Clambake. I'm going to have to try and make that some time. ;)

Hello! I found your link from the Teen Boards. (about time there's a teen TR!)

Love your TR so far - great pictures!

AND WE'RE BACK!
So it was our last full day @ the parks. We went to Animal Kingdom!
DSC06722.jpg

DSC06724.jpg

Our first stop of the day was Everest! We had never been on the ride before because last time the line was too long. This time... it was only 20 minutes! So my dad, sister, and I all got on line for EE. My mom and brother aren't too into rides, so they skipped this one. I have to admitt.. i was very nervous to be going on this ride! Its so HUGE. :scared1: and im scared of heights. So going up to the peak of the mountain was extremely scary for me. But OH MAN! That ride was AMAZING!! I didnt think I could love a ride like I love EE. :love:
P2090184.jpg

(this is my brother waiting with my mom... doesn't he look excited?!?!? ;) an yes, he is holding a cell phone, its my moms :) )
P2090183.jpg

So after we got off EE, we headed over to Dinoland. Maggie and I went on Primevil Whirl. I honestly think that the line for this ride was the longest we waited the whole trip. It was about a half hour. My parents and brother skipped this one. My parents can't even ride the tea-cups because it spins too much for them. They're pathetic :rolleyes: . So instead, they played the carnival games. My brother actually won 3 games! So he got 3 stuffed animals.
DSC06729.jpg

P2090187.jpg

P2090190.jpg

After Dinoland, we went to go to the Safari, but we had fastpass for EE, so we went on that again :upsidedow . BEST RIDE!!

UP NEXT: THE SAFARI!!
AND AFTER: THE REST OF DAY 4!

I love reading your trip report!
I love reading ones from fellow teens =)

How was the Poly, I loved it! Limited space, though.
Did you go to Ohanas, best breakfast EVA!

Heyyyy everyonee!
Here are the promised safari pictures!
ENJOY! :]

P2090198.jpg

P2090201.jpg

DSC06741.jpg

DSC06743.jpg

DSC06745.jpg

DSC06747.jpg

P2090226.jpg

DSC06761.jpg

DSC06763.jpg

DSC06768.jpg

DSC06770.jpg

(NOTE! there is NO zoom used on this picture!!)
DSC06776.jpg

DSC06778.jpg

DSC06780.jpg

P2090247.jpg

DSC06784.jpg

UP NEXT: DAY 4 PART 2(MAGIC KINGDOM AND CRYSTAL PALACE)

hey everyone! things have been busy with softball and school and i havent been able to write! im sorry!!! but i promise i will ASAP!!!! :cool1:

IM BACKKKKKK :]
Finally I have the time to write the rest of day 4... a.k.a Magic Kingdom and Crystal Palace! Sorry for the delay everyone!!

So we headed back to the TTC from AK. We decided that we'd try the ferry boat to the MK instead of the Monorail since we had been taking that alot this trip. The ride was beautiful! And it was such a nice day out to it was REALLY nice! Here are some pics:
DSC06786.jpg

DSC06787.jpg

DSC06796.jpg

DSC06800.jpg

P2090253.jpg

So we got to MK.
DSC06805.jpg

And we took the train to Frontierland and got fastpass for Big Thunder! We were all pretty hungry so we went to Columbia Harbor House and had a little bite to eat. Then we went back and rode Big Thunder! Me and my sister went on and then my dad and mom went. My brother skipped both times because of course... he's a chicken! ;)
P2090256.jpg

So then we went to POC and rode that and then headed through Frontierland and I ordered two leather bracelets (one for me and one for my friend) for my friends birthday which was coming up when we got back home to NY. Then we took a stop at the Christmas stop and got one of our yearly ornaments!
P2090262.jpg

After we got our new ornament we went figured we would try to get into dinner a little earlier, so we went to Crystal Palace.
P2090263.jpg

It ended up that we didnt get in earlier but got in on time. While we were waiting, the stage show started! So we were watching that for a little. They finally called us in and we went in and ATE :] . The food there was good, but not the best we had while on our trip.
P2090267.jpg

P2090271.jpg

P2090273.jpg

P2090274.jpg

P2090276.jpg

After dinner we did our big souvenier shopping! :] I got a really comfy blue zip-up sweatshirt that I wear alot. I was so happy I found it b/c at all of the other shops I could only find a gray one that said 2009 on it which looked alot like the one I got last year.
It had been a long day and we couldnt wait to get into our beds:cloud9:. So we headed back to the POLY b/c we knew tomorrow would be an early morning. WE WERE LEAVING!! :sad1:
We got back to the hotel and went to look at the gift shops for some pins and last minute items we'd missed. We decided to take the scenic route back to our hotel room and went past the pool and beach. As soon as we walked out guess what started!! THE EWP!! We were really excited b/c although we had seen it almost every night that trip on the beach outside our room, we hadn't been able to see some of the character things. So we got to see everything and it was a great way to end our last night on the trip :[ .

I honestly don't even remember how we did this, but at some point before we went to dinner and after the Christmas Shop, we went to the teacups/toontown. I was just going to forget about it but then I saw this picture and figured I should. Did I ever mention my brother doesn't enjoy getting his picture taken?
P2090264.jpg

UP NEXT: OUR LAST DAY!!! :scared1: (O'HANA BREAKFAST AND 2 HOURS AT MAGIC KINGDOM)

love the new update!

and yeah i would like to see what the bracelets look like too?
just in case i wanna get one when i go :)

heyy! for all who've asked to see pictures of the bracelets.. here you go!
DSC07418.jpg

DSC07419.jpg

DSC07420.jpg

DSC07421.jpg

mine is black and it has my nickname that my friend calls me on it and a little charm with goofy. the charm is optional... but i thought it was cute and decided to get it. they come in different colors, like white, brown, pink blue and purple, purple, yellow, red, etc. i really like them! your should check them out next time you go!
i got mine in frontierland, but i know you can get them in animal kingdom too.

i think it was around $8 or $9? im not completely sure. the charm might have been an extra $2. ill post the exact later.

HEY EVERYONE!!
i am so sorry i havent been able to write in so long! my computer has been broken for about 3 weeks but it is up and working again. and softball is over so i will be able to write! hopefully ill have an update up by tonight!! :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter