A WDW Dream Vacation in the Making for Katelyn PTR

:wave2: Hi everyone!! Sorry I have kinda been outta the loop for the last couple of days! My main computer was having issues & I couldn't connect to the internet!! So no uploading pics or anything!! Not good for someone who needs the internet to run a business!!! :eek:

Anyway..we are back up & in full force!! We started school last week too, so that is always an adjustment for all of us!!

We received a little more magic :wizard: on Saturday!! This pixie dust :tink: was from Lisa & Megan Birch!!! Katelyn has taken to stalking the mail carrier!!! :lmao:

IMGP8977-1.jpg

Here is the face you get when the tween realizes she just got some extra bucks to spend at WDW!!! :woohoo: SHOPPING!!!! :woohoo:

IMGP8981-1.jpg

This package was stuffed to the gills with all sorts of wonderful goodies!!! So much fun!!! She wears the watch everyday. (In fact...the watch was already on when the pictures was taken!! :rotfl:

IMGP8983-1.jpg

Thanks so much Lisa & Megan!!! We will be using that mani/pei set a lot before we go!! Katelyn just discovered the crackle nail polish, so we are contantly doing nails now!!! ;) We feel so blessed to have been asked to be a recipient of the Big Give!! Thanks so much!! I am so humbled by everyone's graciousness!!!:love::cloud9:

Woo Hoo!! she looked very excited!!! YAY!!!!:thumbsup2

Wendy, I cannot thank you enough!!! You & all of the people in the Big Give have gone out of your way to make our trip extra special!! You have seriously humbled me & family!!

Thanks again!!

Carrie - love the pictures!!!! Katelyn looks excited to shop!!! A girl after my own heart!!! lol

Katelyn - what ride are you looking forward to the most at Disney World? Do you like to swim? What is the streak of red in your hair? Its so cool!!

you are so welcome! Megan helped pick out all the goodies, she loves the new crackle polish too!
hope the Mickey head ear bud covers fit her Itouch!

Carrie - love the pictures!!!! Katelyn looks excited to shop!!! A girl after my own heart!!! lol

Katelyn - what ride are you looking forward to the most at Disney World? Do you like to swim? What is the streak of red in your hair? Its so cool!!

Hi Wendy it's Katelyn!! I wanted to tell you thank you for signing me up on the Big Give!! I have gotten some things already!! I am looking forward to riding the Hollywood Tower Of Terror!! I'm still not sure if I'm going to ride the Rock N Rollin Roller Coaster yet!! If I decide to, that will be my first roller coaster! And I LOVE to swim!! It's awesome!! I was at a friend's house one night and their mom asked me if I wanted a red streak so I got one!! :flower3: I did have feathers too but we had to take them out!! They stay in for 3 months and you can wash them and even curl them. But they aren't died that way it's just like a clip type thingy! :)

Love Katelyn:love:

Hi Wendy it's Katelyn!! I wanted to tell you thank you for signing me up on the Big Give!! I have gotten some things already!! I am looking forward to riding the Hollywood Tower Of Terror!! I'm still not sure if I'm going to ride the Rock N Rollin Roller Coaster yet!! If I decide to, that will be my first roller coaster! And I LOVE to swim!! It's awesome!! I was at a friend's house one night and their mom asked me if I wanted a red streak so I got one!! :flower3: I did have feathers too but we had to take them out!! They stay in for 3 months and you can wash them and even curl them. But they aren't died that way it's just like a clip type thingy! :)

Love Katelyn:love:

Hi Katelyn!!!! Im so excited for you!!!! I've had a great time chatting with your Mom (she is super nice), but its awesome to talk right to you!!!! Im so excited that you are having fun with the Big Give!! Okay - Tower of Terror is AWESOME!! you have to ride it a few times!! I LOVE rock and rollercoaster!! What are you afraid of? Do you like coasters in general? The pool at GKTW is so nice!! I hope you get the chance to enjoy it! My nephew stayed at GKTW on his MAW trip, and I got to visit there several times. Do you have any questions about GKTW?

Okay - about the red streak - where do you buy something like that? My 9yo neice would love a streak I think!!!! Way COOL!!!!!

TTYL!!! Wendy:hippie:

Hi Katelyn!!!! Im so excited for you!!!! I've had a great time chatting with your Mom (she is super nice), but its awesome to talk right to you!!!! Im so excited that you are having fun with the Big Give!! Okay - Tower of Terror is AWESOME!! you have to ride it a few times!! I LOVE rock and rollercoaster!! What are you afraid of? Do you like coasters in general? The pool at GKTW is so nice!! I hope you get the chance to enjoy it! My nephew stayed at GKTW on his MAW trip, and I got to visit there several times. Do you have any questions about GKTW?

Okay - about the red streak - where do you buy something like that? My 9yo neice would love a streak I think!!!! Way COOL!!!!!

TTYL!!! Wendy:hippie:

I don't know if I like roller coasters or not!! I don't think I've even seen one moving before except for like a little bitty sneak peak of one but I do know that the Rock N' Roller Coaster goes from like 0 mph to 60 mph in 3 seconds!! I don't know where you would find the clips at. They have some in the Wood River IL Sally's but I don't think they stay in for three months you can take these out and you cannot wash your hair with the ones you just take out!! And I have one question!! Do Mickey & Minnie come to GKTW? And I'm also excited for Santa at the village on Thursdays!! And you can go ask at the beauty shop if they have feathers or streaks!! They might have them! :)

Love,
Katelyn

I don't know if I like roller coasters or not!! I don't think I've even seen one moving before except for like a little bitty sneak peak of one but I do know that the Rock N' Roller Coaster goes from like 0 mph to 60 mph in 3 seconds!! I don't know where you would find the clips at. They have some in the Wood River IL Sally's but I don't think they stay in for three months you can take these out and you cannot wash your hair with the ones you just take out!! And I have one question!! Do Mickey & Minnie come to GKTW? And I'm also excited for Santa at the village on Thursdays!! And you can go ask at the beauty shop if they have feathers or streaks!! They might have them! :)

Love,
Katelyn

Maybe you could start with a bit of an easier coaster like Big Thunder Mountain and then go on to Rock and Rollercoaster if you like the feel of a coaster!
Yes - Mickey and Minnie do come to GKTW!!! And you can take lots of pictures with them!!! Thursday night is so much fun with the Christmas party - they decorate it and everything!!! A piece of advice - go see Santa first!!! We waited till after dinner and the line was soooo long!!! They have a Christmas parade and dancing and decorate your own cookies and other fun snacks too!!!:santa: Do you like ice cream????

I'll try to find out more about the streaks!! I have to babysit Elizabeth in 2 weeks, and would love to surprise her with that !!!:wizard:

What are you looking forward to in the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT? Do you think you will stay for any of the night time shows or parades or fireworks?popcorn::

:cheer2: Yo9ur getting some awesome stuff miss katelyn and you even have given us some magic of our own . Mackenzie so wants to meet you someday !! and I wanna meet your awesome mama Im super nervous about our trip in three weeks one beacuse of the hurricaines brewing and two because we have to layover in georgia with 5 kids for 4 hours lol. Ill have kenzie write you later toodles girly girl

Maybe you could start with a bit of an easier coaster like Big Thunder Mountain and then go on to Rock and Rollercoaster if you like the feel of a coaster!
Yes - Mickey and Minnie do come to GKTW!!! And you can take lots of pictures with them!!! Thursday night is so much fun with the Christmas party - they decorate it and everything!!! A piece of advice - go see Santa first!!! We waited till after dinner and the line was soooo long!!! They have a Christmas parade and dancing and decorate your own cookies and other fun snacks too!!!:santa: Do you like ice cream????

I'll try to find out more about the streaks!! I have to babysit Elizabeth in 2 weeks, and would love to surprise her with that !!!:wizard:

What are you looking forward to in the Magic Kingdom and EPCOT? Do you think you will stay for any of the night time shows or parades or fireworks?popcorn::

I LOVE ice cream!! It's one of my favorite snacks!! I'm excited for the Christmas at the village! I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to the most in The Magic Kingdom and Epcot! I will be sure to take my phone and everything that has a camera on it and my mom for sure will bring her camera!! :) And I have heard that it even snows when Christmas at the village comes!! I want to go see Captain Eo!! I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson fan!! :dance3:

Love,
Katelyn

I LOVE ice cream!! It's one of my favorite snacks!! I'm excited for the Christmas at the village! I'm not sure what I'm looking forward to the most in The Magic Kingdom and Epcot! I will be sure to take my phone and everything that has a camera on it and my mom for sure will bring her camera!! :) And I have heard that it even snows when Christmas at the village comes!! I want to go see Captain Eo!! I'm a HUGE Michael Jackson fan!! :dance3:

Love,
Katelyn

The ice cream at GKTW is soooooo gooooooodddddd!!!! They do cones and sundae's and milkshakes and ice cream soda's - yummmmmmmmm - take advantage of that delight!!!! At EPCOT I love Test Track, Nemo and SOARIN!!!!! At the Magic Kingdom, I love splash mountain, big thunder mountain, space mountain, buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, Monster's Inc comedy show and make sure you do some of the classics like Peter Pan, Its a small world etc. Oh, and the 3D movie Mickey's Philharmagic!! its so FUN!!!! It was really fun for me to see Captain EO again after not having seeing it since I was a kid - its fun!! you'll love it!!!! Did you guys go on the Disney Website and get your own maps of the parks?:surfweb: I LOVE the night time shows!! THey are super FUN!!!:woohoo:

The ice cream at GKTW is soooooo gooooooodddddd!!!! They do cones and sundae's and milkshakes and ice cream soda's - yummmmmmmmm - take advantage of that delight!!!! At EPCOT I love Test Track, Nemo and SOARIN!!!!! At the Magic Kingdom, I love splash mountain, big thunder mountain, space mountain, buzz lightyear's space ranger spin, Monster's Inc comedy show and make sure you do some of the classics like Peter Pan, Its a small world etc. Oh, and the 3D movie Mickey's Philharmagic!! its so FUN!!!! It was really fun for me to see Captain EO again after not having seeing it since I was a kid - its fun!! you'll love it!!!! Did you guys go on the Disney Website and get your own maps of the parks?:surfweb: I LOVE the night time shows!! THey are super FUN!!!:woohoo:

I will have to try their ice cream cones when we get down there!! I liked It's A Small World!! But I had a REALLY bad experience with The Great Movie Ride!! I was soooo scared of that ride!! I want to ride It's A Small World again!! It was so awesome!! I don't want to ride the Snow White's Scary Adventure because it looks scary!! But we are going to ride the Haunted Mansion!! I'm really excited for that ride!! What is Mickey's Phildmarmagic? I have never heard of that one!! I think we are going to do Turtle Time With Crush!!:cool1: I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!! :)

Love,
Katelyn

I will have to try their ice cream cones when we get down there!! I liked It's A Small World!! But I had a REALLY bad experience with The Great Movie Ride!! I was soooo scared of that ride!! I want to ride It's A Small World again!! It was so awesome!! I don't want to ride the Snow White's Scary Adventure because it looks scary!! But we are going to ride the Haunted Mansion!! I'm really excited for that ride!! What is Mickey's Phildmarmagic? I have never heard of that one!! I think we are going to do Turtle Time With Crush!!:cool1: I'm SOOOOOOOOO excited!! :)

Love,
Katelyn

The Scarey thing on Snow White is that the witch pops out. If your mom lets you, you can go onto youtube and type in disney world snow white ride and then you can see video of the ride to see if you'd like it or not. I saw Mickey's Philharmagic on there too!! lots of rides to preview if your nervous! Mickey's philharmagic is so cute - its 3D, so you wear the glasses. Donald steals mickey's sorceror hat and the adventure begins - lol - through some classic Disney movies like lion king, Aladdin etc. Its very musical!! I like the Pooh ride alot too - its so cute!! Turtle Time with crush is in EPCOT and oh so CUTE!! Its amazing how he interacts with the audience!! Next time I go to EPCOT, I think I want to do the pick a pearl thing in china - that sounds like fun!:goodvibes

My girls had pink streaks in their hair earlier this year. They also had hair bling during the winter. They loved it. Now all their friends are getting feathers but they haven't wanted them yet.

When my girls were little, they were scared of the the Snow White ride because of the evil queen. So every time we saw her we yelled boo. They thought it was funny and looked forward to yelling at the evil queen.

I love the Nemo ride and Test Track the best at Epcot and I like the shows at Hollywood Studios. My favorite ride at Animal Kingdom is the Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapid but I LOVE the Lion King Show and the Nemo show there! I love all the rides at the Magic Kingdom!

We loved test track it was a little odd at firstbut after we rode it it turned out to be super awesome

My girls had pink streaks in their hair earlier this year. They also had hair bling during the winter. They loved it. Now all their friends are getting feathers but they haven't wanted them yet.

When my girls were little, they were scared of the the Snow White ride because of the evil queen. So every time we saw her we yelled boo. They thought it was funny and looked forward to yelling at the evil queen.

I love the Nemo ride and Test Track the best at Epcot and I like the shows at Hollywood Studios. My favorite ride at Animal Kingdom is the Kilimanjaro Safari or Kali River Rapid but I LOVE the Lion King Show and the Nemo show there! I love all the rides at the Magic Kingdom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter