A WDW Dream Vacation in the Making for Katelyn PTR

:cutie: Your daughter will love that surprise!!!! If it werent for cheerleading competitions we would have went in October too but i couldnt do that to her team.:cheer2: The photos in your ptr are adorable i see so much in your daughter that i see in Mackenzie they have magnectic personalities and you can almost know them just through a picture!! Stay cool its super hott here too in the 100s.

Thanks!! Mackenzie is adorable too!! It's a shame we couldn't have arranged our trips at the same time!! This girls seem to be hitting it off!! Hope Mackenzie likes her "Mickey Mail"!! ;) ACK!! I am soooo tired of the heat!!! :eek: I am ready for fall!! Maybe even winter!!! :rotfl:

IMGP7845wmd.jpg

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!

It should be on posters!!! In schools and parks and such... great pic!!!

Are you on Facebook? Are we FB friends? www.facebook.com/maroo and friend me and I would love for you to tag me in that picture! It is just fantastic!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!!

It should be on posters!!! In schools and parks and such... great pic!!!

Are you on Facebook? Are we FB friends? www.facebook.com/maroo and friend me and I would love for you to tag me in that picture! It is just fantastic!

Thanks Maroo!! I actually am going to put this print on my website to purchase!! I absolutely fell in love with this picture too!! Totally love it!! I was so excited with how it turned out!! :)

PS...I sent you a friend request on FB!!! :banana:

I love hearing about Katelyn's wish. That's my name too. Only, it's spelt differently.

Thanks for following along with our little journey towards Katelyn's Drem trip!! :lovestruc

Our Katelyn was originally going to be Caitlin, but we changed it at the last minute. We decided when she got older if she wanted to shorten it to Kate or Lyn, she really wouldn't have to alter it much for her longer name!! She is Katelyn Sue...

Congrats on the exciting news about the dinner with Belle. I would have a hard time keeping it a secret too! :wizard:

:lovestrucI will post and let you know as soon as Mackenzie mickey mail gets here she will be shocked i am sure of it im not saying anything at all so she is totally surprised ill have her model it for you and ofcourse a picture :) Someday we dont live too horribly far away we will have to let them meet and compare notes. Mackenzie would be so happy to know someone almost identical to her in prognosis.

:lovestrucI will post and let you know as soon as Mackenzie mickey mail gets here she will be shocked i am sure of it im not saying anything at all so she is totally surprised ill have her model it for you and ofcourse a picture :) Someday we dont live too horribly far away we will have to let them meet and compare notes. Mackenzie would be so happy to know someone almost identical to her in prognosis.

Ohhh!! I really hope she likes it!! :yay: Can't wait to see pics of her in it!! But I am really looking forward to hearing all about Friday!!

Katelyn would LOVE :love::love::love::love: to meet Mackenzie!! That would be awesome if we could meet live & in person!!

Congrats on the exciting news about the dinner with Belle. I would have a hard time keeping it a secret too! :wizard:

It is seriously so hard!! :eek: But so far I have managed not to tell her for almost 5 days now!! :rotfl: I am really hoping my horrible memory kicks in & I totally forget about it!! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: But somehow I don't think that is likely to happen!!

I can totally see a friendship blooming between Mackenzie and Katelyn! I hope the girls do get a chance to meet in person. Too bad your dates didn't overlap just a little bit. That would have been great!

I can totally see a friendship blooming between Mackenzie and Katelyn! I hope the girls do get a chance to meet in person. Too bad your dates didn't overlap just a little bit. That would have been great!

They have been e-mailing back & forth quite a bit!! Katelyn is loving talking with someone who can relate to what she deals with day in & day out!! :banana: They have been sharing all of their trip plans!! Too cute!!:goodvibes

We are really getting excited for our trip!! Monday will be the

mark!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::cheer2::dancer::jumping2::Pinkbounc:ccat::sulley::dumbo::mickeyjum:dogdance:

I have started getting some preliminary appointments out of the way before we go. So we went to have her leg braces (KAFO's) adjusted on Wednesday. They decided to keep them & send them to be redone. At least the top section of them. Hopefully making them a little longer will help her to walk a little more upright!! :goodvibes

I guess I will call to get her wheelchair adjusted too since she will be spending more time in it while we are touring The World!! ;) She has grown so much I am hoping a new frame will not be in order!! ;)

Hoping to hear from the Dream Factory soon about some more surprises!! I still haven't slipped & told her about Belle!! :yay: I want to tell her so badly, but I am zipping it!! :rotfl:

Glad i didnt tell Kenzie about her dinner with Belle bc she might let it slip to Katelyn. I am so happy with my shirt designs my forgetfull hubby is getting the iron on paper from his work and im doing them Monday night expect a phone call for the special help instructions. Kenzie has even started mentioning Katelyn to her beftfriends here lol she say oh well my friend Katelyn blah blah blah. :rotfl:

Glad i didnt tell Kenzie about her dinner with Belle bc she might let it slip to Katelyn. I am so happy with my shirt designs my forgetfull hubby is getting the iron on paper from his work and im doing them Monday night expect a phone call for the special help instructions. Kenzie has even started mentioning Katelyn to her beftfriends here lol she say oh well my friend Katelyn blah blah blah. :rotfl:

SHHHHH!!!!! No slips!!! :rotfl: I am so glad you like the t-shirt designs!! Katelyn saw them & said, "I think we need those too mom!!" So I guess we too will be making some t-shirts!! ;) Tink for me...Sorcerer Mickey for Chris...and who knows for katelyn!! Probably Belle or Minnie!!

Katelyn just loves Mackenzie!! She has been telling everyone about her new friend Kenzie too!! :love: And you feel free to call anytime!! I will PM you my #!!

I loved reading your PTR!!!! What a brave girl you have. I am sure she will have so much fun with all the planning you are dutifully doing!!!! I hope the Belle dinner will stay a secret, cause that is one great surprise.. Subscribing to your thread!!!!:cheer2:

I loved reading your PTR!!!! What a brave girl you have. I am sure she will have so much fun with all the planning you are dutifully doing!!!! I hope the Belle dinner will stay a secret, cause that is one great surprise.. Subscribing to your thread!!!!:cheer2:

:welcome:

Thanks for joining in on our little journey!! I really hope that the Belle dinner stays a secret too!! So far so good!! ;) I am not known for keeping my big mouth shut, so this will be good practice!! :rotfl:

It is still VERY hot here, so we are just passing the days away trying to stay cool!!!

We are officially less than 2 months away from our trip!! :cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

I have been trying to find some kind of a tangible countdown to the big trip. But a calendar would be hard this far out. (I think the official count down is 57 days!!) So...we have been creating a mural of sorts!! We color a Disney page every day & hang it in the stair well going into the loft. Each page has the countdown on it. It is something fun that K & I do together & she gets to participate in something other than marking off a calendar!! I will post some pics soon of our little project!! ;)

I am gearing up for my follow up scope post surgery. It is so hard to think that one year ago, I was dealing with a new diagnosis of cancer & facing my first surgery. September 21st will be one year since my surgery. It is so amazing to think about the past year & the trials it has brought with it. So our trip will be a celebration of so many things. Katelyn mostly of course, but also one year cancer free for me :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: and another trial we have faced head on & come through victorious!!! :cheer2::cheer2:

Thanks for all of you who have joined in on our journey!!

Carrie you are an amazing beautiful lady and I am so happy that I have been given the honor of meeting you on here. You have a heart of gold and I am so Happy that your one year cancer free is coming up so soon!! This trip will be great for you all and I get two dates to look forward to your trip and ours I think i am excited about the same for both :P

Carrie you are an amazing beautiful lady and I am so happy that I have been given the honor of meeting you on here. You have a heart of gold and I am so Happy that your one year cancer free is coming up so soon!! This trip will be great for you all and I get two dates to look forward to your trip and ours I think i am excited about the same for both :P

:sad1: You are gonnna make me cry over here Amber!!! Thank you so much!! It has been an honor to get to meet you here & get to chat!! I have enjoyed our late night chats!! ;) And I am so glad the girls have been able to connect!! It is so good for them to know that they are not the only ones out there dealing with Spina Bifida!! You have a beautiful family & am soo excited about your trip!! I cannot wait to hear all about the party on Saturday!! We will be thinking about you guys!! AND of course I am so excited to hear all the juicy details about the trip!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm going to join in with your fun and celebration as well!! You have a beautiful daughter! I look forward to hearing more about her wish trip and seeing pictures of all of her surprises! Congratulations on your 1 year cancer free celebration coming up too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter