A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip (Time to Say Goodbye)

you're so cute, memom!!!! brag away - that's what memoms do. ;)

so sweet of you to clean the house and make the casserole for them. i bet it will be yummy.

i can't wait to see pics of little bella! :goodvibes

jill - i didn't know you were on facebook! i will PM you my last name and if you want add me as a friend.

We are expecting and demanding the bragging -- that's mandatory! :goodvibes

There is nothing quite like that new baby smell! It's the best smell in the world!

Can't wait to see the pictures! What a great community you have, very warm and generous!

I can't believe how far behing the 8 ball I am!!! Congratulations you guys, Jill and John!! What a wonderful blessing!!
I'm so happy that the delivery went well and that little Bellarie made it here safely. I know that Brooklyn will be a great big sister. It'll be fun to see how she shows her around Mickey's house!! Get some rest Jill. It sounds like you have a great support system!

Thank you everyone for your thoughts, prayers, and well wishes. It has been a very long, exciting, and exhausting few days. It is surreal to think that tomorrow I will be back home with my two beautiful girls. I will post some pictures later tonight or tomorrow. John has taken Brooklynn to the house and Isabella is in the nursery snoozing so I am going to try and rest before John returns and Isabella wakes up hungry. Thank you for your support and friendship.

:rainbow: princess: Congratulations! princess: :rainbow:

boquet.jpg

I'm so happy for all of you! :goodvibes Congratulations on your new little princess!
I can't wait to see some pictures of her! Enjoy your 1st day home! :cloud9:

Take care,
Michelle​

Congrats on the new arrival Jill and John! What a blessing! Glad to hear everything went well. I have been following your TRs and do not get to post that often. Get some rest Jill and take it easy. Congrats to you MeMom, I know you are just lovin this new little girl!

Congrats! Such wonderful news to read today that Isabella is here and all is well with everyone! Looking forward to more pictures and bragging from memom and mommy.

Congratulations Jill and MeMom!!!!:hug:

I'm sure she is a beautiful baby girl and I'm glad she's arrived safely! I can't wait to hear all kinds of sweet stories about her and big sister Brooklyn! I'm glad you're all happy and healthy and I wish you nothing but happiness together!

:banana::banana::banana: Congratulations!!!!!:banana::banana::banana: A big welcome to baby Isabella!!!
Glad everything went well and Jill, you did a great job! I love getting out of the hospital and settling in....I could never rest in the hospital!
Brooklynn is already a great big sister! Tell her I said so! :goodvibes

Can't wait to see pics! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the update MeMom! You can brag alllll you want, we love hearing about little baby Bella and big sister Brooklynn anytime :cutie:

Isabella is in my arms right now for her first Dis experience, only she doesn't know it, because she is sound asleep. I am typing one-handed. John went to his softball game, Jill spent some time with Brooklynn putting her to bed, and I had Bella duty. She is so sweet all cuddled up against me.

Now Jill is making her mad to get get her awake enough to eat real good so that they can hopefully both get a few good hours of sleep. Jill just took some more pain pills, because she is hurting pretty bad. Just leaving the hospital, stopping to get prescriptiions, and then getting settled back in at home was exhausting. I'm going to help her get Brooklynn off to school tomorrow, and then I've got to get back home. I've got a lot of unfinshed business to take care of, since I left on the spur of the moment, and then I need to go back to school on Thursday. I'm coming back Friday morning to help however I can for that day and to see Brooklynn's Easter party.

We are all pretty much zombies right now, but whenever we can get pictures up, we will. I might be able to get to it tomorrow sometime.

I feel bad neglecting all of your reports and especially pre-trip reports right now, because I know there is a lot of excitement going on for many of you as you make your plans. I'll catch back up as soon as I can!

Brooklynn is asleep, too. She stayed with me today and we cooked and cleaned and played Hi-Ho Cherry-O and did puzzles and read books and played ball and dishes and dress up and she said, "B for Brooklynn and B for Bella" about a hundred times...and we are both worn ou!. She was so glad to see her Mommy back home. Ben was quite interested in the new little 'sister', but he just sniffed and didn't bother her. He's laying contently on a pillow on the loveseat right now looking so cute.

So, it's lights out early here tonight. You guys have a good rest of the evening. Sometime in the next few days I am going to see how many days we have on our countdown, when I can gather up enough of a brain to be able to count. Maybe someone can do it for me. We leave July 25th. :)

Awww, thanks for the update MeMom!!!

Don't worry about missing out on the reports right now!!! You enjoy both of those sweet baby girls!!!!!
I hope you all get a good nights rest! :hug:

That sounds like a great day, holding the baby and playing with Brooklynn.

I hope Jill feels better soon.
And everyone catches up on their rest.

Thanks for the update MeMom!! This should be a wonderful Mother's day! It sounds like Brooklynn is handling it all very well. Sometimes its hard for siblings to accept the attention the baby is getting. I tried looking for a "big sister" card today but had no luck, so instead i'll make one myself! From one big sister to the next:

brookcongrats.jpg

Sweet dreams to all. ;)

Glad to hear Bella is safely home and she has so many people to take care of her. :goodvibes

BrooklynnsMommy sorry to hear you are having some discomfort, I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

I am so happy for you MeMom , you get to cuddle up to Bella and enjoy some fun time with Brooklynn too. :cloud9:

:banana:Congratulations!!!!:banana:

:cutie:Welcome Bella!!!!!!:cutie:

OH my goodness she's so precious. And how cute is Brooklynn holding Bella. :hug:

So glad to hear that Jill and Bella made it home safely. Cant wait to see more pictures of the two little princesses together:cutie::cutie: And pictures from your easter party this weekend.

really your leaving july 25? i was considering going to see my family around that time (my dad and my bday is on the 26th)

Awww, thanks for the update MeMom!!!

Don't worry about missing out on the reports right now!!! You enjoy both of those sweet baby girls!!!!!
I hope you all get a good nights rest! :hug:

Thanks for forgiving me.

It looks like it has been a decent night. Brooklynn got up once to go to the bathroom, and she cried for Jill a little. I never heard Bella, but she's in the back and I am out here in the living room, so unless she screamed, I wouldn't. If there's been any action, I slept through it. For Jill's sake, I hope Isabella is a good sleeper. John will sleep through most of the middle of the night activity, but it will wear Jill out.

That sounds like a great day, holding the baby and playing with Brooklynn.

I hope Jill feels better soon.
And everyone catches up on their rest.

It was a nice day, other than Jill feeling so bad. She's not one to take pain meds unless absolutely needed, but she was ready for everything they allowed her yesterday.

Thanks for the update MeMom!! This should be a wonderful Mother's day! It sounds like Brooklynn is handling it all very well. Sometimes its hard for siblings to accept the attention the baby is getting. I tried looking for a "big sister" card today but had no luck, so instead i'll make one myself! From one big sister to the next:

brookcongrats.jpg

I will be sure Brooklynn sees your card this morning before she goes to school. I'll post her response, so check back in later.

:banana:Congratulations!!!!:banana:

:cutie:Welcome Bella!!!!!!:cutie:

OH my goodness she's so precious. And how cute is Brooklynn holding Bella. :hug:

So glad to hear that Jill and Bella made it home safely. Cant wait to see more pictures of the two little princesses together:cutie::cutie: And pictures from your easter party this weekend.

really your leaving july 25? i was considering going to see my family around that time (my dad and my bday is on the 26th)

Katiebug sent a PM that she will be there, too. We need to all arrange a place to meet for a birthday ice cream treat, since we'll all be celebrating.

I hear the cry of a newborn right now. First I have heard her since about nine something last night. Fortunately, she has taken very well to nursing so far. She eats well without any struggles and then is content afterwards.

Jill just said she had to wake her up at midnight. She set the alarm for four to wake her up again but forgot to hit the on switch. She woke up at 4:45, and Bella was still sleeping. I hope it stays like that. That would be a huge blessing if she can be a good sleeper!

Figured I'd throw a little trip news in here, since that is what this is all about.

Jill and I had a chance to talk some at the hospital about plans for this summer. She'll be making our ADRs, since she'll still be out on maternity leave when our 90 day mark rolls around. Our first night meal will either be Crystal Palace pooh: or Chef Mickey's ::MickeyMo. We'll only have a few table service meals spread throughout, since they are a little costly and time consuming. We plan to eat at Teppan Edo for dinner (we kind of know the President of that country :laughing:) on the 28th, Cape May buffet breakfast on the 30th, and Whispering Canyon for late lunch on the 1st.

I hope that we do get to meet up with both Katiebug and dancin_princess, and we are also planning to meet the tecdavidt family.

Brooklynn said she would show Bella how to ride Dumbo :dumbo: and not fall off, by the way, so she is already in planning mode. She also said she could ride Peter Pan but not see mean old Captain Hook. She puts mean old in front of many names - mean old Ursula, mean old 'lifecent. She is fascinated with Stepmother from Cinderella these days.

A note of interest: A world's record was set here this week in that we did not watch Little Mermaid once! I kept thinking she was going to ask any minute, but I guess she was too busy cooking fake food while wearing her 'cooker hat' and two oven 'mittens', 'correcking' me when I put puzzles pieces in wrong, and learning the fine art of catching a ball and then throwing it back in such a manner that someone else could catch it.

After I help everyone get situated around here this morning, I am going back home to face a house that will look much like a bachelor pad, so I have my work cut out for me for the rest of the day. I also have overnight photos that were supposed to be picked up Sunday, but I sort of got delayed in getting them. I also have to get ready to face my class tomorrow. I have sure enjoyed this week of being a stay-at-home-MeMom! :lovestruc :love:

Have a good...What day is this?..oh yeah... Wonderful Wednesday, all!

Take time to enjoy your beautiful new granddaughter - we'll all be here when you have time to catch up. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter