A Trip Sure to be FULL of Surprises! Updates - day 1 & 2 w/ pics!

Thanks! I have the ponchos in the tote but forgot to put them on my list! I also have a small Disney umbrella that I keep in my purse (which pretty much gets dumped into the bag we take to the park). Need to add those so I don't forget. Never tried the moleskin....of course I don't recall any of us ever getting blisters! :goodvibes

I live by my lists. If I didn't have them, I'd forget half of the things I need to do every day! :goodvibes

I have an ADR on 7/15 at 7:15 (HA HA! I just noticed that!) at Chef Mickey's then to MK to see rope drop (we've never seen it!). I also have one 7/17 at 8:00 at Tusker House because we love it there and Dan likes the safari ride. I may make one more for dinner so I can get a custom cake done for the boy's birthdays.

Thanks - I do love using my coupons! :goodvibes It's really gotten to be a game at this point!

Betsy is WONDERFUL! I think she's done basket for two trips now and I would use her over and over again. If you shoot her an email and let her know what you're looking to spend or what you're wanting in the baskets, she's very good at working with you to find things within your budget. You're also able to mail her things to include in the basket as well (I've done this twice and it's worked out great each time!!).

For us, we use our Tables in Wonderland card to save the 20% off the cake (which pretty much covers the automatic 18% tip the add to the cost of the cake!) to help with the cost of that. If you're doing a character breakfast, you could get one of the small cakes (treasure chest shaped I think) and that's only like $15 for Landon to help keep that cost down. There's always more than enough food at Disney thankfully. If he's not a big cake kid (my boys could really take it or leave it generally), you could always "treat" him to something else (ice cream, popcorn, whatever) in place of a cake. If you're driving, you can get a cake at Publix (VERY good!!!) and it's WAY cheaper than Disney. We have Publix here and that's where I buy cakes when I need one (birthday or whatever). I've heard of people having Publix do their wedding cakes - they're that good! And I know Publix does Disney themes - they've done Nemo and Cars for the boys and princesses for Angie's surprise party last year. You could also get cookies from Cookies by Design (you'd have to see how close they are to Disney). We have one here in Bluffton and I got my boys and our friend's son Mickey head cookies in Feb - too cute! (I'll post pictures for Feb soon!) I *think* (not 100% sure!) that Edible Arrangements might also have Disney bowls that they arrange the fruit in. Just some other options for you. If you really want something at Disney though, hit one of the bakeries (MK Bakery or Boardwalk Bakery) and pick out something in there that might fit better with your budget if a cake won't work. Then everyone gets what they like and they can all get their own or some can share or whatever.

For the baskets, I try to pick up some things too and mail those to her to include in the baskets. Maybe you could do one or two things from Disney (a t-shirt and plush for Landon) and send some other things that you'd have gotten anyways for him (fan, books, water bottle, whatever). I know she cannot include food at all due to FL laws.

Boy do I love planning! :goodvibes Hope I didn't overwhelm you!:flower3:

Good evening:)
Have you eaten at Chef Mickey's before?
It was our 1st meal on our 1st day:cool1:I will never forget it. We are planning to do this on our 1st day again, hoping to make this a tradtation each time we go.

One of the I things I REALLY wanted to do on our 1st trip was to see Mickey come in on the train. It took us to 3 tries to get the timing right but finailly saw it. My family stood behind me and just watch as I waved to Mickey and took pictures of me so excited. They even picked up some of the confetti that was thrown. I will never forget it:)

I might just try e-mail to Besty is see what I could do for the gift basket.
The cake would be for our anniversary. I was planning a dinner at Nacoresses's but that might be changing.

You have not overwhelmed,me I am soo grateful for your help. I don't have alot of readers on my PTR, ( just you. Lisa and Rosie) and it nice to have help with plans.

Have a good evening. looking forward to see what dates you choose for Sept.

Grace

Your plans are looking great! Good thing your drug induced episode didn't let the cat out of the bag!! That would've been awful. Good cover though!

We love you Grace!!

Good evening:)
Have you eaten at Chef Mickey's before?
It was our 1st meal on our 1st day:cool1:I will never forget it. We are planning to do this on our 1st day again, hoping to make this a tradtation each time we go.

One of the I things I REALLY wanted to do on our 1st trip was to see Mickey come in on the train. It took us to 3 tries to get the timing right but finailly saw it. My family stood behind me and just watch as I waved to Mickey and took pictures of me so excited. They even picked up some of the confetti that was thrown. I will never forget it:)

I might just try e-mail to Besty is see what I could do for the gift basket.
The cake would be for our anniversary. I was planning a dinner at Nacoresses's but that might be changing.

You have not overwhelmed,me I am soo grateful for your help. I don't have alot of readers on my PTR, ( just you. Lisa and Rosie) and it nice to have help with plans.

Have a good evening. looking forward to see what dates you choose for Sept.

Grace

Yes we've been to CM's before (on our first trip). I haven't been able to get back in there though so it was kind of ironic that it worked out! I'd love to do CP one morning we're going to do the MK just to get in early. Corbin does love the food there though so I'm going to keep trying. I also need to find a good spot for dinner to get a birthday cake at!

Your plans are looking great! Good thing your drug induced episode didn't let the cat out of the bag!! That would've been awful. Good cover though!

We love you Grace!!

HA! Yeah...would not have been good! :goodvibes

So I registered Dan and Corbin on the Disney site yesterday. Now I need to bring Corbin's birth certificate and make a copy to get it notarized so I don't have to take the original to the parks with us. I would hate to lose the original.

It's only been me at work the past two days....boring! :surfweb: Thankfully I've been able to look at some different stuff and finish my class I was taking. I got a 97% on my final exam so that's good. I printed the stuff off this morning and already turned it in so it can be in my file forever. :rotfl:

We have another big t-ball game in the morning and Corbin's very excited! I'm hoping to have pictures up here this weekend. Miss Sami Jo will be at the game so you'll (hopefully) get a very recent picture of her! :goodvibes Angie and Sandy celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary Wednesday night so that's cool. Yet another thing to celebrate while we're at Disney! :cool1:

Alright...off to try and convince someone it's time to go home now! :rolleyes1

Good Morning!

So first I have to share that I almost let my surprise out of the bag last night. I haven't been feeling that great and had just taken some meds after getting home from the big t-ball game (where Corbin was proud of himself for getting "hurt and dirty" :rotfl:) and Dan says "so if the house in MI sells (yup we're still tied to yet another house and at least two pieces of property in MI:headache:) before we leave for the trip how about we stay at AKL?". Of couse he's thinking in Sept and I'm thinking July because that's where my brain is right now. So I told him that was crazy staying in the middle of nowhere in the hottest part of the year. He got a very puzzled look on his face and was like what?? So I told him that maybe it wouldn't be *that* bad in Sept but it would still be pretty hot.....:rolleyes1 I also pointed out that it would probably be more to stay there than at the Poly (where I'm pulling for). Granted, we still have no dates (waiting on Dan's class to be announced and Dan's mom to determine dates) and had decided to stay at the family suites because of the two bathrooms.

So, I still don't think he's got any idea at all about what's going on. We watched the planning dvd over the weekend and Corbin asked if we go "trick or treat" with Mickey again! :cloud9: So I guess that means we need to save for another MNSSHP this year. If we stay at the Poly maybe Grammy can take both boys back on the monorail by herself givning mommy and daddy more park time! :woohoo: (Can you tell I'm really wanting the Poly but just can't swallow spending that amount of money on a hotel????)

So back to the surprise trip!

Anyone want to share their list of things to pack????? Here's what I have right now. I would love to hear what else I'm missing. I have a tote in my closet that I plan on slowly sneaking things into as I prepare for the trip. I'm also going to try and send some things down to Betsy to include in baskets so I have less to pack. :thumbsup2

Sunscreen
Bug spray
Corbin's medicine
Med Bag (AKA blue bag)
Soap
Shampoo
Toothbrush
Toothpaste
Beach Towels
Cups
Laundry Detergent
Dish Soap
Diaper bag for park
Pool Toys
Sunglasses
Hats
Fans for parks
Strollers
Snack containers (I usually just take a big bag of something instead of buying the more expensive invidual bags)
Autograph book
Pens
Kid camera (we have Fisher Price Kid Tough Camera) - should get some great shots from 2 -3 feet tall! :rotfl:
Games for Car (Leapster and Corbin's birthday gift - tag reading system)
DVDs for car
Batteries
Wipes
Zip top bags

Alright....what am I missing???? Aside from clothes of course - I have that list down! :thumbsup2 I also have a small list started with food to stock the condo so we're making progress there as well. I just want to make sure I'm not forgetting the obvious since I'm not doing it all myself this time!

Do you have an organizer, for ADR's, phone numbers. Some people get a Passporter, I actually go to Target and get a business organizer. It has one clear pocket and then a page with a pocket for each day.
I write down all my adr's, and then have a little slip of paper, that I can tear off, so if we are at a resturant and they don't have our #, I can pull it up. I'm a list maker, and I actually down loaded it to my dh blackberry and that works really good too.

Have you heard about Garden grocer? they will deliver just about anything to your room. Even alcohol.

Here's to wishing Corbin good luck at his big game tomorrow. I hope you have good weather. It was actually almost 80 today!! :woohoo: I had the windows open and Abby had shorts and a tank on. It was such a nice change.
I didn't know you were taking classes? What kind of classes and for what?

Do you have an organizer, for ADR's, phone numbers. Some people get a Passporter, I actually go to Target and get a business organizer. It has one clear pocket and then a page with a pocket for each day.
I write down all my adr's, and then have a little slip of paper, that I can tear off, so if we are at a resturant and they don't have our #, I can pull it up. I'm a list maker, and I actually down loaded it to my dh blackberry and that works really good too.

Have you heard about Garden grocer? they will deliver just about anything to your room. Even alcohol.

Thanks for the organizer idea!! I have a big binder that I need to pull out and try to get organized without DH realizing that I'm updating it for this trip. I made our friends an AWESOME Disney binder before their last trip and had every intention of updating mine at the same time but I never got around to it. :rolleyes1 I like having the ADRs on a slip of paper - I've needed the numbers before so that would be handy. I wish I had a blackberry...no fancy phone for me! :sad2:

Yeah I've heard of garden grocer but never actually used them. I'm thinking the majority of stuff I'm going to try and stuff into out friend's car so my husband doesn't see a bunch of stuff sitting around. I'm trying to be as sneaky as I can - something I'm not always good at! :headache:

Here's to wishing Corbin good luck at his big game tomorrow. I hope you have good weather. It was actually almost 80 today!! :woohoo: I had the windows open and Abby had shorts and a tank on. It was such a nice change.
I didn't know you were taking classes? What kind of classes and for what?

Thanks for the luck. He hit great today! Even the coaches on the other team said he shouldn't be in tball that he should be in the next level! :rotfl: It was 94 here yesterday and I think the van said 86 on the way home at 11:30 this morning. Yikes! I bit hotter than I prefer. :goodvibes I actually turned the AC on yesterday - I hate having it on if we can "tough it out" being a little warm for a couple of hours.

Glad it's finally warming up there! That's great!!

YAY CORBIN!!!!:yay::yay::yay: You rock little dude!
Travis is at a tournament in Akron and his team is not doing so well. They've only won 2 games out of the last 8 games that they've played in two weekends. Stinks cuz I'm paying a lot of money for him to play on this team and they're not winning. It would be different if they were winning and losing evenly, but ugh!
Anyway, another gorgeous day here. There's a great breeze, so we're not sweatin to death. Don't know how I feel a bout 94 in April. But, I wouldn't complain. ;)
Gotta go get Abby from cheerleading. Have a great weekend!!!

Nothing wrong with lists. Another list addict here :)

I'm going July 25-August 2, staying at AKL. Never been in July before, but I have TONS of plans, joined TGM....it's DBF's first real trip to Disney- I want him to LOVE it (he hates heat, crowds, and is insistant that there is no inner child in him). So i'm planning like crazy to make it magical for him :)

okay all you list freaks. i can't even get my passporter closed because I have so many lists and computer print outs in there.:rotfl:

Okay I'm caught up with the rest of you know and ready to follow along faithfuilly because like tinytreasures I'm dying to see how you pull all this off. You will be my hero if you can do it.:laughing:.
Now tell me about the baskets again - who does them? what's and avarage price? I was planning on using the Disney florist to do two baskets for my kids with autograph books, pens, camera mickey ears etc - they run about $47.00.
Can I do better somewhere else? The one other place I looked for baskets had a $28.00 delivery fee on top of the price of the basket. I was wanting the basketsto be waiting in my room when we get there; as special surprise, as this is the first trip for my DS11 and DD9 (No run on sentence there)
hugs, Karen

YAY CORBIN!!!!:yay::yay::yay: You rock little dude!
Travis is at a tournament in Akron and his team is not doing so well. They've only won 2 games out of the last 8 games that they've played in two weekends. Stinks cuz I'm paying a lot of money for him to play on this team and they're not winning. It would be different if they were winning and losing evenly, but ugh!
Anyway, another gorgeous day here. There's a great breeze, so we're not sweatin to death. Don't know how I feel a bout 94 in April. But, I wouldn't complain. ;)
Gotta go get Abby from cheerleading. Have a great weekend!!!

Awww thanks! He now refers to himself as "the t-ball star"! :rotfl2::lmao:

Sorry your son's not doing so well! I'd be upset too. Corbin's team doesn't keep score so he'll always ask if he wins or not at the end of the game. I always tell him I forgot to count so he'll tell me if they won or lost. He said they lost on Saturday "but you can't win them all Mom!" :rotfl: Yup you're right about that kid! Gosh sometimes he just makes me laugh!!

okay all you list freaks. i can't even get my passporter closed because I have so many lists and computer print outs in there.:rotfl:

That's why I graduated to a binder!! One of these days I'll have to take a picture of my binder! I need to work on it a bit first then I promise I'll take and post pictures! I love my lists!

along for the ride
I can't wait to hear if you pull this off

Thanks! I'm hoping it all goes smoothly!

Okay I'm caught up with the rest of you know and ready to follow along faithfuilly because like tinytreasures I'm dying to see how you pull all this off. You will be my hero if you can do it.:laughing:.
Now tell me about the baskets again - who does them? what's and avarage price? I was planning on using the Disney florist to do two baskets for my kids with autograph books, pens, camera mickey ears etc - they run about $47.00.
Can I do better somewhere else? The one other place I looked for baskets had a $28.00 delivery fee on top of the price of the basket. I was wanting the basketsto be waiting in my room when we get there; as special surprise, as this is the first trip for my DS11 and DD9 (No run on sentence there)
hugs, Karen

Glad you're caught up!! Now I'm no hero but I'll be pretty excited if I can manage to pull it all off!! :goodvibes

Baskets - I've only used Memories by Besty (memoriesbybetsy.com). You can send her an email through her website and let her know what you're looking to spend or what you're looking to put into the basket. Now I'm the first to say I'm cheap and she knows that now (this will be the third time she's done baskets for us!) so she suggests things according to what we've done in the past as well as within my preferred price range. I like that I can also buy things here (or make or whatever) and mail them to her to be included in the baskets. I did this last Sept when Disney Shopping had their huge sale. It really helped keep the cost of the baskets down. I've never had the baskets actually waiting in the room - last Sept when we stayed on site they were delivered to our room after we'd checked in which worked out. I've read that they can't put anything in your room until they actually give you the key to the room in case they have to change something but I don't know about that. Let her know the day you want it there (maybe the day after you check in if you want them actually in the room???) and she'll let you know what time they'll be there at the resort. I've never had a problem with getting the packages ever and they've always looked great!

Check out below for a mini - update!

So....I was getting ready for the big tball game on Saturday morning and Dan was trying to get on to the computer to check the schedule. He noticed that a couple of the keys didn't work and of course we had to "speak" about that. :rolleyes1 So when we got home I tried to look at it and realized some keys had been superglued back on. :eek: Well, they weren't important keys so I went about my day thinking I would take the computer in with me on Monday to work and have one of our IT guys look at it.

In the meantime, our nanny got the flu over the weekend and was out yesterday. So Dan took the laptop and desktop to work to see if either were fixable at this point. He called me about 10:00 to tell me it looked like someone had dropped the laptop (hence the keys coming off!) and not being able to charge the battery. :scared: That's gonna cost about $300 just to fix the insides to keep the battery charged....PLUS trying to get the keys fixed! He's still looking at the other computer but I'm thinking that one's a lost cause because it's about six years old which is really old in computer terms. :headache: So, now we're saving for a computer as well! Here's hoping we come across a REALLY good deal. :surfweb:

As for trip plans, all weekend my wonderful husband kept asking what we were doing for his birthday. I explained we were having Corbin's party the weekend before their birthday and having dinner with friends the weekend after his birthday (while we're at Disney). He wanted to know why we had to have dinner with friends (he's not the party type he says!) and I told him that's just how it's going to be! :rotfl:

Sunday we went to the pool with Angie and Sandy so I got to fill Sandy in on my plans to this point. I'm going to have everything packed and pack the van Tuesday when I come home for lunch. Once I have that all disguised, I'm going to tell him that we're going to someplace in Savannah to see someone very special (my guess is he'll think we're going to Paula Deen's place in Savannah since he likes that and wants to meet Paula herself). That will keep him entertained for a little while in the car. I figure we'll stop around Jacksonville at a McDonald's or something so the boys can go in and go to the bathroom and I'll grab dinner while we're there. Then, they can get back in the car and open their birthday presents (Corbin's getting a TAG reading system so that will keep him quiet in the car and Dan's getting a card with a certificate for three days off and his print out for free admission for his birthday). That's the point that the surprise will be out of the bag. We'll have been in the car for about two or three hours at that point and they'll all be asking some questions. That's also about half way for us and I'll have run out of things to say in the car by that time! :rotfl:

Now some of you know that Dan also works at another fire department when they need extra help. Well, it works out that he's working the Saturday before we leave!!!! I will have the ENTIRE day (about 7:00 Saturday morning until about 8:00 Sunday morning) to myself to pack everything and get ready!!!! Boy that couldn't work out more perfectly!:goodvibes I'll just have to find a place to stash everything (probably in my closet or the garage) as I'm packing it so he won't notice the additional stuff around or anything missing.

Dan and Sandy are going to the NASCAR race in Charlotte next month and Angie and I are going to get together and try to get some planning done to figure out what we're going to do and where we're going to go while we're there. It should be fun for sure! I cannot wait for July!

Alright...I need to get to work now. I will keep updating as much as I possibly can while only having a computer at work. Unfortunetly that means pictures will have to wait a little longer.... :sad2: I'm really sorry! I can only do so much with this computer though.

Have a super duper Tuesday!

So. Forget that something was dropped on the computer. Who super glued the keys back on??? That would be my question!!:confused3:rolleyes1 All I can say is, it wasn't me!
You have your surprise in the bag sister. You've got your plans down to a science!!

I would want to know who superglued the keys back on too! Kind of like a little mystery, huh?

great news that your plans are coming together :)

I've already got things packed in the suitcase and back under the bed where we store them, so no one knows that there is even anything in there. Not that our trip is any kind of surprise. But no one looks in the suitcases ever. That's where I hide a lot of Christmas presents also. Sometimes It better to hide things in plain site.

Now Paula Dean! I want to meet her too!!:woohoo: So if you happen to plan a surprise birthday for your husband to meet Paula; please send me an invite.
Ya just gotta love a woman who cooks from the 4 Southern food groups (fat, sugar, salt and alcohol:rotfl2:)

So. Forget that something was dropped on the computer. Who super glued the keys back on??? That would be my question!!:confused3:rolleyes1 All I can say is, it wasn't me!
You have your surprise in the bag sister. You've got your plans down to a science!!

Yeah I'd like to know too! I really don't want to assume anything or point any fingers but there are really only three adults in our house that use the computer on a "regular" basis and I'm thinking it happened during the day while Dan and I were at work. I don't know. I'm to the point that it's happened and someone confessing won't get me a new computer so I'm kind of over it. It'd be great to know but it's not going to help anything. So....here's hoping Dan can work some extra hours at the other fire department. I was going to start doing ChaCha or some other on line stuff for money at home (to help fund the surprise!) but now that's shot until we get another computer.

Thanks! I so hope it all works out and I don't spill the beans! I've been known to have a big mouth!:rolleyes1

I would want to know who superglued the keys back on too! Kind of like a little mystery, huh?

great news that your plans are coming together :)

Yeah we've always got a mystery in our house! :rotfl:

Thanks! I'm so glad things seem to be coming together!!

I've already got things packed in the suitcase and back under the bed where we store them, so no one knows that there is even anything in there. Not that our trip is any kind of surprise. But no one looks in the suitcases ever. That's where I hide a lot of Christmas presents also. Sometimes It better to hide things in plain site.

Now Paula Dean! I want to meet her too!!:woohoo: So if you happen to plan a surprise birthday for your husband to meet Paula; please send me an invite.
Ya just gotta love a woman who cooks from the 4 Southern food groups (fat, sugar, salt and alcohol:rotfl2:)

Love that you're hiding stuff in the suitcases under the bed! I think our suitcases are up in the attic. My "excuse" for him getting them down will be that I want to start working on getting ready to go to MI (we're leaving on 7/26 for MI) so he won't really think it's too weird that there are suitcases out and around. I'll have to see if they'll fit under the beds! As a bonus, we'll already be half packed for MI! :cool1: I'll just have to pull out the dirty clothes and pack a nice outfit for the wedding and we'll be ready to pack the van back up and hit the road!

I do love Paula Deen! My mom, kids and I have actually met her! My mom and step dad came down for Thanksgiving last year. We hit Savannah (it's about 30 minutes from our house) and my mom and I had talked about eating there but didn't really make any plans (hard to believe she's my mom - we're total opposites!). So I decided I would at least take her to the store and we could check that out. So I asked the hostess as we were walking by if there was any availability and there was in about 15 minutes (we were there just before they opened) so we decided to stay for lunch (poor Corbin can only eat cheese from the salad bar there because they cook everything in peanut oil!! he does love his cheese though! :rotfl:). We were shopping before it was time for her place to open and the cashier told my mom Paula would be in around 11:00 (when our ressies were for). We hung out a little longer but were called for lunch. After lunch we went back to the store just to see if she was on the off chance there. YUP! She, Michael and her two boys were there. I have pictures with her on my blasted computer but I'll see if I can get some in here for you to see. My mom and I stood in line and got a picture with her (there were NOT many people in line, there weren't many people there because, as I understand it, she didn't "schedule" this appearance, just happened to mention stopping in that morning) then I went and grabbed my boys and had them get their picture with her as well. Michael just stood off to the side watching and Jamie and Bobby were playing football in the street behind the restruarant. It was so great to meet her. She's SO beautiful in person!!

So then I had to call my DH, who didn't want to take the day off work and tell him that we met Paula Deen and he missed out! Boy was he ticked!! And to top it off, DS2 said as soon as we got home, "Me see Deen!!". :rotfl2::lmao: He still gets excited when he sees her on tv! "Deen! Deen!" It's like a cartoon for him - he sits and watches very well. :rotfl:

If we ever get an invite to meet her though, I'll so let you know! :thumbsup2 I would love to see her in Atlanta at the food show they have there but all that money is a bit crazy just to watch her cook. :upsidedow

I also have another tie to the food network. Two weeks ago now, a production company was here filming a pilot for a new series on the Food Network. Hopefully they'll have the show on soon. If it ever makes it to "real" tv, I'll be sure to let all of you know!! :happytv: It was unreal how much "junk" they needed to bring in just to make a tv show.:scared: I can't imagine how much work it takes to make an actual show - not just 10 good minutes.

Alright....I don't really have any updates. I'm so glad I used my email address to register for their birthday stuff from Disney. I've gotten two or three emails since I've registered them! That would have blown my cover for sure!

I just need to get through this week and hopefully next week won't be quite as crazy. Then I can sit down and turn in my time off for the rest of the year and get that approved and moving forward. I'm sure some of it will be unpaid because of the two Disney trips and MI for the wedding. Oh well....that's all the more reason to go over Labor Day in September so we'll have more time off without taking more days off.

Ok I have to get some work done today. Our application deadline is tomorrow for our upcoming testing for firefighters so it's been a madhouse here the last couple of days. We already have 130 applications and that's not counting what's come in the mail the past two days or dropped off today. :eek: Corbin also has another t-ball game tonight at 5:30 so I've got to go be sweet and see if I can leave a few minutes early since I only took about half an hour of my lunch hour and was here half an hour early this morning.....:rolleyes:

Hope corbin's game went well:goodvibes

Thanks! It was good! I'm uploading pictures (should be working!) :rolleyes1 and will be updating here as soon as I can with some of the new pictures!

So what is ChaCha??? Can you make some good $$ doing it?

My understanding of it is (I got interrupted while singing up for it) that you pretty much do research for people. Kind of like ask.com where you can type in your question and ask.com finds websites with the answer, well, you're like of like ask.com. Someone texts or emails or somehow submits a question and you answer it. That's honestly all I know at this point. I know there's something with google/amazon (maybe mturk??) that's kind of the same thing. You do research for people. Different people/companies whoever submit questions they need answers to, you find the answer and paste it into the box and copy the link so they know you didn't just make it up. Then they pay you if the answers are what they were looking for. Now, I think you'd have to work at this for quite awhile to make it worth it since each question it a few cents each, but when I had the time it was fine to log in for a couple of hours and make some extra money. I'll try and see if I can find out more info for you. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter