• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Trip Full Of First's,Suprises's,Tears+Memories To Last A Lifetime DAY 4.

Another great day Michelle :thumbsup2 I am never letting Anna and Poppy anywhere near build-a-dino:lmao::lmao: $200, you have gotta be kidding. Thank goodness they're not cuddly toy loving kids:)

Really enjoying your reports. We have booked T-Rex in Aug. Our daughters are a similar age and I was relieved your two girls coped with the noise. Loved their Dinos + bling :lmao:.

I used to work at Build a Bear so i'm not too shocked by the amount considering the multiple outfits and of course the Disney premium, it does add up (heard more than a few cries of 'HOW MUCH?!' from parents when I was ringing up purchases back in the day! :laughing:) T-rex sounds like a great place for a meal, and great company too :thumbsup2

Another lovely day! DD has one build a bear, but we don't let her in the shop these days - I'm sure that she could bankrupt us quite easily!!

It sounds like you had a lovely day, I would have loved to have built a dino, a lovely. lovely day all round

Great shopping day with bonus Dis meet. I am thinking that I may be spending a lot of time in the Lego shop in the future..... and I will also certainly be the one in our house who finds it under their feet!

Laur's xx

Really enjoying your reports. We have booked T-Rex in Aug. Our daughters are a similar age and I was relieved your two girls coped with the noise. Loved their Dinos + bling :lmao:.

The 'noise' was fine+believe me my Emily hates loud noises,fireworks,low flying aeroplanes-but this did'nt phase her one bit.When it first started she loked around+wondered what was happening-but she loved it :thumbsup2.x.

Another good report Michelle.
My DD has the triceratops, but hers is a girl called Lisa :)
I agree that it can get expensive when you start kitting them out, but it was worth it to see the smiles on their faces and to know that these Dinos will probably follow them around for the rest of their lives.
Sounds like you had a great day and looking at your pics has made me hungry for some T-rex food. Nver had the steak but might give it a go - if I can bear to ignore the Boneyard Buffet that is :thumbsup2

Another good report Michelle.
My DD has the triceratops, but hers is a girl called Lisa :)
I agree that it can get expensive when you start kitting them out, but it was worth it to see the smiles on their faces and to know that these Dinos will probably follow them around for the rest of their lives.
Sounds like you had a great day and looking at your pics has made me hungry for some T-rex food. Nver had the steak but might give it a go - if I can bear to ignore the Boneyard Buffet that is :thumbsup2

That's all the matters is'nt it,my girls were so thrilled+happy-you can't put a price on that.They want girl Dino's when we go back in 2011.
Oh yes,try the steak :thumbsup2.x.

I think Troy and Ryan are fab but :scared1: at the bill!

I love the look of T-Rex and we are planning on eating there on our last day but phew ~ thank goodness my girls are too old for build-a-dino.

Great photos, especially the one of you with David and Ray. :thumbsup2

Michelle,
I'm so enjoying your report--full of adventures and wonderful photos. What adorable models your girls make. I would usually resist declaring a favorite among cute pictures of darling kids, but have to say the one of Emily with her Potato Head is just remarkable.

I think Troy and Ryan are fab but :scared1: at the bill!

I love the look of T-Rex and we are planning on eating there on our last day but phew ~ thank goodness my girls are too old for build-a-dino.

Great photos, especially the one of you with David and Ray. :thumbsup2
I knew it was going to be a little high-but not that high :eek: :laughing:.I am dreading 2011-since they have told me they want girl ones next :scared1:.x.

Michelle,
I'm so enjoying your report--full of adventures and wonderful photos. What adorable models your girls make. I would usually resist declaring a favorite among cute pictures of darling kids, but have to say the one of Emily with her Potato Head is just remarkable.

Thank you Susan for joining in with my trippie :thumbsup2.Also thank you for your comment regarding Emily-but believe me there is a fiery red-head under that sweet,cute face :laughing:.x.

Sounds like a great day its great you got to meet David and his dad $200 for Dino's :scared1:

I love the picture with the balloon in the background and its great that none of you noticed it until after. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter