A Thanksgiving Dream...

Our first time participating in the gift exchange with an extender... Sounds fun add us to the list! Our grandchild's info below..we are celebrating my parents 50th anniversary this trip. Cannot wait no cooking this year!
Cabin 9579
Mollie age 5
Early dining
Can we get a compiled list?

Hi, pals!

I think someone had volunteered to handle the FE, but I cannot find her info in my mailbox!

I'd be glad to compile a master list; please let me know ASAP if someone else is already on this.

So excited!
@DisneyDeborah
Deborah.Bowen [at] gmail.com

Hi, pals!

With your permission, I' like to start a Facebook Group for our FE fun.

If you email me, I will create the group and invite you. We did this for our February 2013 sailing, and it was loads of fun :) Also allowed several of us to set up meets the night before we sailed and in the terminal.

If you can't find it, email me: Deborah.Bowen AT gmail, and I'll be glad to send you an invite.

Thanks!

Thanks for doing this...just e mailed you my info! Have already started planning our fe gift...I have cruised with disney prior but first time with an extender, what fun this will be:cheer2:

Hello everyone! We'll be joining you on the Dream for Thanksgiving too! It's myself (Julie), DH, DD almost 6, and DD 2. We're dragging along (haha) my sister and her family too - so another mom and dad, their DS 13, and their DD 10. I'm excited to get more info on the trip. We recently moved so all my DCL planning has been put on hold. Alas, I don't think we'll be participating in the FE, but I'll keep thinking about it and let y'all know.

Hi, pals!

I think someone had volunteered to handle the FE, but I cannot find her info in my mailbox!

I'd be glad to compile a master list; please let me know ASAP if someone else is already on this.

So excited!
@DisneyDeborah
Deborah.Bowen [at] gmail.com

I know you found my info :thumbsup2 but for those who haven't read back in the thread, here it is again:

Please send me a PM or email to ravensilverlight@yahoo.com with the following information:

Your DIS name
Stateroom #
Names/gender (I never assume!) of adults

Names/gender/ages of kids
Special notes others should be aware of (allergies, special celebrations, etc.)
Your email address (PMs on the DIS can only be sent to 5 people at a time, so it is VERY difficult to send a list to all participants that way - email is much easier!)

Also, if you could make sure to specify that you're signing up for the NOVEMBER 27th 4 NIGHTS that would be very helpful, as I'm also coordinating the FE for the 3 night on Nov. 24th!

As of right now, I have all the information I need from:
figmentnnemo
boyracer93
demonaco3
heffalumpsnwoozles
Heatonla
and of course, me (ravensilverlight)

Others have expressed interest, but I don't have info for them. If you're not on that list and you want to be, please send me your info so I can add you! :flower3:

Hello everyone we will be enjoying our second thanksgiving cruise. On first on the Dream. It is myself (Neil) my wife Kathy, and son Lincoln. We will be in Cabin 6688. We will also be celebrating Lincoln's 12 birthday on this trip as his birthday is right before we leave. If you would like to email us we can be reached at ka3386@aol.com.

Hi Deborah,

Did you start the Facebook Group yet. If so how do I find it. I am on FB as Deanne Yule-Korenchan.

Thanks,

Deanne

Hi, pals!

With your permission, I' like to start a Facebook Group for our FE fun.

If you email me, I will create the group and invite you. We did this for our February 2013 sailing, and it was loads of fun :) Also allowed several of us to set up meets the night before we sailed and in the terminal.

If you can't find it, email me: Deborah.Bowen AT gmail, and I'll be glad to send you an invite.

Thanks!

Did you start the Facebook page yet? Please send me a Friend Request (Dana Simone Stovall What's In Your 24?)

Thank you!

We're still haven't looked at what shore excursions we're doing. Dolphins sound fun!

I get so relaxed on the ship, I totally forget about the excursions, crazy uh? I'm on book six of the Disney's Kingdom Keepers so I may try to find some of the spots they mention in the books.

We normally don't do shore excursions either. Every time we cruise my wife mentions playing with dolphins so this time she will. I like to just relax and enjoy the ship but hey Dolphins can be relaxing.

Kingdom Keepers I have not read the series yet and may start do I need to read in order? Is there a cruise based one?

Kingdom Keepers I have not read the series yet and may start do I need to read in order? Is there a cruise based one?

Yes, it's better to read them in order. Each book is based in a different park. Book six is on the cruise, the inaugural sail through the Panama Canal. I keep reading book six only because I don't want to stop reading. Book seven isn't due out for at least a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter