A Thanksgiving Dream...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by ravensilverlight, Jan 4, 2013.

1. ravensilverlight

ravensilverlight I reject your reality and substitute my own.

4 night cruise, November 27th, 2013 - I don't see that there's a thread for this cruise yet...I know we're not alone!

DH and I have booked this as the second half of a B2B. Who else is celebrating Turkey Day with the Mouse???? :goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Allyse

Allyse Earning My Ears

I thought I would start a new thread for the 4 night Thanksgiving 2013 Disney Dream Cruise. I believe there is an error on the Disney Cruise Meets website as it only shows 3 nights for the same date.

4. IrishCowboy

IrishCowboy DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.disboards.com/s

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :)

Have a great cruise!

5. Allyse

Allyse Earning My Ears

We're celebrating Turkey Day with Mickey as well. I had attempted to start the forum 2 days ago but commented that the cruise is 4 days even though the Board says 3. Looking forward to meeting you on Board.:cool1:

[​IMG]

Disney Wonder 3/14/02 to 3/17/02
    Disney Magic 3/26/05 to 4/02/05
    Disney Wonder 3/12/09 to 3/15/09
    Dinsey Wonder 3/25/12 to 4/01/12

6. ravensilverlight

Yay! :wave2: Hello!!!

The list in the "find your thread" was made before the actual dates were announced,so the 3/4 day confusion is natural. The Dream normally does a 4 day embarking Sunday and a 3 day embarking Thursday - this week is the opposite because Thursday is Thanksgiving. I guess they figured no one would book a cruise where they'd have to travel on the holiday!

Looking forward to meeting you as well, and can't wait to see who else is joining us!

:welcome:

7. jmb912

jmb912 Mouseketeer

So glad to finally see this!! We will be on this cruise! Me, Dh and the 3 kids! This will be our first Disney cruise (but we have cruised before). We thought it would be fun to cruise for Thanksgiving and then we are hitting the parks for 4 days! We always visit WDW every year but usually June or August. Cant wait to see all the holidays decorations this time! Kids are really excited for this cruise! We've been planning this for a long time! Please add me to any lists!!

8. Allyse

Allyse Earning My Ears

Thanks for the information about the 3 versus 4 day cruise.

Will there be a meet and greet on the cruise as well as a Fish Extender opportunities. We are going on a Disney Alaskan Cruise in June and bough a Fish Extender - this will be our first cruise participating in this event. Which I know little about.

9. KingdomKeeper23

KingdomKeeper23 Earning My Ears

My daughter and I are sailing for Thanksgiving on the Dream as well. We just did the Fantasy for Christmas, it was fabulous!!!!

10. heffalumpsnwoozles

heffalumpsnwoozles Earning My Ears

We're spending Thanksgiving onboard the Dream as well!! Our FIRST ever cruise and we are BEYOND excited!! We've been reading up on our FE and stuff and can't wait to see you all

11. ravensilverlight

I wouldn't mind coordinating the FE if people are interested...and it sounds like they are! :thumbsup2

Whoever would like to participate, just send me your info - the who's who, and don't forget ages for the kids, stateroom number, and any special info that we should know (allergies, etc.). I'm thinking November 1 for a deadline, just so we have time to get things together. So just let me know!

12. LisaWalkerC21

LisaWalkerC21 Mouseketeer

We have booked this cruise after cruising on the Fantasy this past Thanksgiving and had an absolute blast! We are hoping to visit the parks for a few days prior to this cruise.

13. Allyse

Allyse Earning My Ears

14. kaismommie

kaismommie Mommy of 2 Toddlers

We will be there :)

Just booked it. I was going to wait until next year, but changed it up and we will be on the Dream Thanksgiving week. It will be mine and my sons second time and my daughters first.

15. kaismommie

Just booked out cruise for Thanksgiving week and would LOVE to be part of the FE. I did it last year and it was so much fun :)

Dis name: (kaismomme) Leilani
    Children: Malakai (7) and Temperance (5)
    Room#: 2020
    We have first seating!

16. GatorandNole

GatorandNole Mouseketeer

We are on this cruise as well. It will be our 4th Disney cruise. Second time at Thanksgiving. Our first cruise was on the Wonder Thanksgiving 2009. We have since cruised a couple spring breaks on the Dream. We love it. This time my in-laws are joining us. We love participating in the FE. In our cabin it is DH, me, DD10, DD9 and DD7 (ages at cruise).

17. boyracer93

boyracer93 Earning My Ears

Greetings!
    While a newbie to DIS, I've enjoyed several DCL trips. Today was disembarkation for a three-night, but we're consoling ourselves with the thought of Thanksgiving 2013 w all of you aboard the Dream.
    Please count us in for the FE fun as well!
    -Deborah

18. boyracer93

boyracer93 Earning My Ears

Oooch. Apparently I've been hanging around for quite some time, based on that sig. Sadly, I'm still earning my ears. I suppose I should update my info a smidge!

19. ravensilverlight

:wave2: Hello and welcome to everyone who's jumped on board!

I knew we couldn't be the only ones who'd rather have DCL cook on Thanksgiving! :rolleyes1

I'm happy to organize the FE...if those of you who are interested could PM or email me (ravensilverlight@yahoo.com) your info, I'll need:
    DIS name
    Stateroom
    Adults' names
    Childrens' names/genders/ages
    Any special notes, like allergies or special occasions, that you want everyone to be aware of
    Your email address

I'll need your email - lesson learned on my first FE coordination: You can only PM 5 people at a time. It took FOREVER to send out the list to my last FE participants. Email is great because I can BCC as many people as necessary!

This is the second half of a B2B for us, and will be Disney cruise #7 since we started our all-things-Disney addiction back in 2008. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Can't wait to meet everyone on board!

20. Bru Crew

Bru Crew Earning My Ears

This is our first cruise and definitely want to be included in the Fish Extenders!

21. kaismommie

So excited to participate in the FE exchange this year :)